LEGO Rock Band PSN Help Plz

ultrapimp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
So the other day I opened up my brand new copy or Lego Rock Band, I dont really want to play it, I just want to export the tracks so when I go on R and R in July I can surprise my wife with a whole bunch of new tracks. So I open it up, get the export code on the website and get my export key from the PSN. I load up my Lego Rock band and i Cant for the life of me figure out how to export my tracks !!

I went to the Rock Band Music Store via the Lego rock band disc and it keeps telling me the store is unavailable, is it really unavailable or is something weird going on ? Am i suppossed to finalize exporting via the Lego Rock Band music store thing or is there somewhere else I go to export ?

The export tracks opetion isnt in Options or Extras like it was on the first rock band, I dont really know if it's suppossed to be, little help guys ?

You don't really export the tracks. After you enter the export code in Lego rock band, it should take you to the ps store where you can buy all the tracks for $10. Then you download a really large file that has the songs in it.

bread's done
Back