Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga (Wii/360/PS3/DS) $20 at Amazon (also at GS, GC, others)

[quote name='blackbird3216']Wait, is this actually worth the money?[/quote]

Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but you have 7 pages worth of people saying they are buying the game, and you have to ask this question?? ;)

[quote name='hordak']Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but you have 7 pages worth of people saying they are buying the game, and you have to ask this question?? ;)[/quote]

What a JERK!

No, but seriouslly, I have never played a Lego game (actually, Lego Island for the PC, where you delivered pizzas), and this game is a riot ONLY IF you enjoy Star Wars. If you don't like Star Wars, or don't really know the universe too well, I doubt you would enjoy this game.

[quote name='499deal']This is in stock at deepdiscount.com for $18.99 for anyone interested. All versions - Link[/QUOTE]
Sweet. Just ordered the PS3 version (right after I bit the bullet and finally ordered a PS3).

picked it up used at gamestop for around $13 with cellfire coupon and edge...i think its funny how the base trade in for each of the GC star wars is $7, meaning that with extras for trade-in, together they're worth more to GS.

Picked it up used (360) at GS yesterday for $17.99.

Couldn't find it new anywhere nearby. (Well, it was at TRU, but I didn't feel like paying $50 for it, or blowing money for B2G1 when I've got sooo many unplayed games.)

My guess is that it's going to get new packaging (GH/PH/etc.) in time for the holidays, and that's why it's so hard to find it new in stores.

[quote name='splintercell']Seriously, WTF?! According to the site, the game is out of stock in dozens of stores around me, which covers a pretty large area. Did they just pull it from stores to make room for the new wave of fall games, or did everybody suddenly learn of the price drop and rape all the stores within days?[/quote]

This happened to me when I bought my TV from them. At first it said my store didn't have it, then I hit refresh, and then it said it DID have the TV. Then, when I added it to my cart and hit store pick up, it said that it didn't have it again. Needless to say, it's very glitchy. You should just call your BB.

Ordered from NewEgg, free shipping and no tax is wonderful. My GS has been out of used copies for a long long time and I just traded my old copy for a PS2 fat. I'm happy with how this all turned out.

Now to find Lego Batman and Indy and we will be in business!

Amazon was back up to 49.xx for the 360 version. I have not wanted to put more on my credit card because I just paid it off. However I had to get this. I have wanted to get this game for so long but just could not pay the 50 bucks for the game. Glad I got it for the 19.99 from newegg no tax or shipping was even better. Thanks OP.

[quote name='sendme']Amazon was back up to 49.xx for the 360 version. I have not wanted to put more on my credit card because I just paid it off. However I had to get this. I have wanted to get this game for so long but just could not pay the 50 bucks for the game. Glad I got it for the 19.99 from newegg no tax or shipping was even better. Thanks OP.[/quote]
The 360 and PS2 versions are now sold by third-party, thus the $49.xx price.

Yes please people, do not be confused by amazon. Amazon unfortunately mixes 3rd party in w/ amazon.com its a HUGE DIFF

Amazon.com as seller means FREE SHIPPING NO TAX
3rd party is the exact same as ebay buy it now, you never know what you are getting

Toys R Us website is showing the $20 price on 360. Time to stop in and swap a game from B2G1 and cancel my Amazon offer.

Anyone not doing in-store should do Newegg. Free 3 day shipping and no sales tax.

Edit: Maybe I lost my mind....but I swear I saw it. Newegg, here I come

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lord_Kefka']
Anyone not doing in-store should do Newegg. Free 3 day shipping and no sales tax.[/QUOTE]
Cancelled my amazon order and did the Newegg thing. But I live in one of the three states that incur sales tax (CA, TN, and NJ). An extra $1.65, but I'd spend more than that on gas driving around.

[quote name='expane']Amazon charges NO SALES TAX for CA. no idea about newegg.[/quote]

Newegg charges sales tax in CA.

I bought the 360 version used today at gamestop, it came out to $15.11 using the 20% cell phone coupon. If anyone wants to play some coop, just send me a message or invite me on xbox live.

How does the DS version of the complete saga compare with the DS Lego Indiana Jones? We have already played GCN LSW2 (the original trilogy), so I imagine that half of the game is really similar?

[quote name='monkeypox']late to the party... should I get the 360 or wii version, any differences (other than HD vs 480p)?[/QUOTE]

360 has co-op online, I believe. The Wii has waggle lightsaber.

Yeah my girlfriend wants to play it too, she loves the graphics.

Amazon.com emailed me w/ an update on shipping , they now expect it in stock on OCT 22

I went ahead and ordered the Wii version. My Amazon Prime trial is running out so I'm ordering and preordering everything I can think of for the free two day shipping. I'm hoping my wife will enjoy this one.

Didn't have much interest until I saw it for ~$14.50 (new) at MicroCenter Monday. Turned out to be a fun game once I put an hour or two into it.

I cancelled my Amazon order and did NewEgg. Ordered Wednesday afternoon and it said 1-2 days processing and 3 day ship. Well, I got the tracking email this morning and it says out for delivery.

Looks like it left from an Ohio warehouse and made the quick trip. Who wants to play some multiplayer?

Mine should get here some time today. I am down to play.

edit: Just showed up. Thank you, Newegg. Non-GH cover and I'm ready to roll.

bread's done
Back