Lego Star Wars II (GC) - $13.49 at CC B&M

topnotch97

CAGiversary!
yes. you read that one right, i bought one for the Gamecube for only $13.49 at Circuit City B&M.

11TGmjODQUL._AA90_.jpg

it's not even an advertised sale, so it could be YMMV or regional. so it would be better to do a price check when you visit your local CC.

no confirmation on Lego Star Wars II other platform (xbox360, PS2, GBA, DS). so check your local CC, if they have that $13.49 on other platform.

Edit: my apologies for creating this thread, although it might be appropriate to put it at the CC thread, but it's currently being occupied by either clearance or the 1600 xbox live card madness.

Edit 2: besides, i know a lot of CAGs who won't even bite if this weren't below $15. kinda reminds me of the previous 25% off clearance. ;)

Hm, might wanna let others know this might just be for GameCube. I came here kinda hoping it was the 360 version. :p Nice price, though.

Kinda late to be doing so right now. :p But I will check in store when I pick up some Live points. If it is, then it's a DEFINITE buy. A newer version may be coming out, but I really don't want to have to pay for a copy that includes the first Lego Star Wars. Sorry, but the trilogy of Episodes 1-3 suck. :p

How does the GC version compare to the 360? I am sure graphically it's a bit of a step down but I know the GC version of the first game was considered the best so I'm tempted to get this... but not sure what "the best" version is..?

If you're not an Achievements whore like some of us or just don't have a 360, then go on ahead and buy the Cube version. :p Most people go for the 360 and Cube versions since most people have upgraded to a 360 from Xbox, while Wii owners can play the Cube version. PlayStation 2 versions of multiplatform titles tend to be a bit messy.

[quote name='Justin42']How does the GC version compare to the 360? I am sure graphically it's a bit of a step down but I know the GC version of the first game was considered the best so I'm tempted to get this... but not sure what "the best" version is..?[/QUOTE]
I haven't played any of the other versions, but the GameCube one seemed perfectly fine to me. Admittedly, my TV kind of sucks, but I didn't notice anything wrong in terms of graphics or gameplay.

Whatever system you choose, though, the game is absolutely worth it. I bought it when it first came out for $40, and I didn't regret it. Waiting a few months for the drop would've been nice, but it meant I was able to play through it with my friends at college, which was a worthy trade-off. :)

[quote name='slowdive21']I'm pretty sure it is 14.99 (or less) for all platforms in the ad this week.[/quote]

[quote name='Tsukento']It IS.[/quote]

:)

[quote name='KevlarGibs']not a bad deal... I'd probably bite, but at this point i'm just gonna wait for the complete saga for 360.[/quote]
I keep waiting for that one to. Not because I plan on buying the Complete Saga; just because I figure the older copies will drop like a rock when it is released.

[quote name='slowdive21']I'm pretty sure it is 14.99 (or less) for all platforms in the ad this week.[/QUOTE]

all platforms, except the original xbox :lol:

[quote name='Tsukento']Kinda late to be doing so right now. :p But I will check in store when I pick up some Live points. If it is, then it's a DEFINITE buy. A newer version may be coming out, but I really don't want to have to pay for a copy that includes the first Lego Star Wars. Sorry, but the trilogy of Episodes 1-3 suck. :p[/quote]

Where/when is a new version coming out?

[quote name='phoenix6666']Where/when is a new version coming out?[/quote]

Holiday season this year to every current platform known to mankind.

They are also readding a level and fixxing up all the problems people had with the game.

bread's done
Back