Lego Star Wars II: Original Tril. x360 $18.31 + shipping @ gogamer.com

nice find OP - I'm in for one. Even with the price drop to $29.99, $23.61 shipped probably can't be beat for a new copy.

In for one, thanks!

Never used this site before, any good? That had a nice selection of older cheap titles...

I bought a bunch of there PS1 games off ebay. Took a bit of time to collect them all from their various stores but they got everything correct and were extremely nice about everything. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to use them. I think most of there stores are in Iowa if Im not mistaken.

[quote name='kdunn77']Thanks, OP. In for one. BTW, GoGamer takes Google Checkout.[/quote]

FYI, I didn't see them on the "$10 off" list. I made the mistake of starting an account for this deal. Still a good deal though.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='cwalker3']In for one, thanks!

Never used this site before, any good? That had a nice selection of older cheap titles...[/quote]

Yes, it's a good site. I've purchased from before and recieved my items in a timely fashion.

I'll vouch for gogamer as well. They claimed my package would get there in 5-10 days.. it was there in like 3 days. Good site.

Is their stuff US retail or some other version? I ordered sid meiers railroads and Plane simulator and they came in DVD style case and UPC did not match muse listing for the US retail version. Being based in Iowa I wonder if this is the same group that sells anime and has those great 20 for $100 sales. (forget site)

[quote name='kklems']Is their stuff US retail or some other version? I ordered sid meiers railroads and Plane simulator and they came in DVD style case and UPC did not match muse listing for the US retail version. Being based in Iowa I wonder if this is the same group that sells anime and has those great 20 for $100 sales. (forget site)[/quote]

for PC games, they sell games in various packaging types and will note the packaging type with the product description. If it says "Retail" it's what you'll see in the store, but sometimes you'll see "DVD Slip case" or something. I guess this may be due to the fact that PC games are region free so they may have acquired them from outside the US. As for console games, I don't think the same thing is possible since they have to sell NTSC ones. Thus, the console games should all be in retail packaging.

Gogamer's always been good to me....definite thumbs up! They usually have crazy-cheap deals on PC software...hope they start marking down console games as well!

OK. Price just got bumped up a tad to $19.44, but that's not the killer. The cheapest shipping option now available is $8.41 for friggin' ground. That effectively kills the deal as far as I'm concerned...

What I'd like to know why UPS is the only shipping option available for this one particular game (and also, since I ship crap via UPS every day, why a sub one pound item is THAT EXPENSIVE). There is no dirt cheap option like there is for just about everything else and on top of that, other games that have to ship this way are $3 less to ship. Kind of stinks...

Wow ... color me disappointed in gogamer. I've been a long time fan of the site, and have been thrilled with their prices and selection. But this ... this ... it's ridiculous. For them to artificially lower the price to 19.99, and then INCREASE the shipping to make the total price closer to MSRP is almost dishonest.

Speaking of which ... where can I get this game at 30? I know the price is supposed to have dropped, but I haven't found anyplace to get it.

...If not, I may have to get it from gogamer anyways ... grumble ...

[quote name='Karyyk']What I'd like to know why UPS is the only shipping option available for this one particular game (and also, since I ship crap via UPS every day, why a sub one pound item is THAT EXPENSIVE). There is no dirt cheap option like there is for just about everything else and on top of that, other games that have to ship this way are $3 less to ship. Kind of stinks...[/quote] I think what stinks worse is that people this morning (including me) got shipping for $5.30, but all of the sudden it costs $3 more to ship in the afternoon. I understand they probably saw a spike in their sales of the game and upped the price to try and capitalize on it, but still...

I'm glad I got in at $23.61 shipped. Sorry for those who didn't.

i was gonna get it, but california tax added to it and it came to 25 something.

i was waiting to get to work to read some reviews, and was actually gonna get it, but now that they upped the price...nay for me.

[quote name='xboxxer']Wow ... color me disappointed in gogamer. I've been a long time fan of the site, and have been thrilled with their prices and selection. But this ... this ... it's ridiculous. For them to artificially lower the price to 19.99, and then INCREASE the shipping to make the total price closer to MSRP is almost dishonest.

Speaking of which ... where can I get this game at 30? I know the price is supposed to have dropped, but I haven't found anyplace to get it.

...If not, I may have to get it from gogamer anyways ... grumble ...[/quote]

Yeah it's strange that Saint's Row has dropped to $29.99 everwhere, but Lego Stars has not. I was checking Amazon.com this morning to see if the price dropped there yet and noticed that one of the Amazon stores was selling it for $26 + $6.99 (= $32.99 shipped).

However, a couple of Amazon resellers are selling new copies for around $25 shipped. If you're comfortable buying from actual people through Amazon, you may want to give them a shot. It seems like they got the memo about the price drop while retailers didnt heh

Its now 19.44 with 8.41 in shipping for a total of 27.85!

I would've bit for 23 shipped but not now since they are raising both shipping and game price!

[quote name='ighosty']Ya, this deal is done...nothing else can be done for now.

ps: nice avatar LiK[/quote]

ah ok, guess i missed out. doh

ps, thanks ^^

I dunno if this is a deal, but the game on the ps2 and gamecube are both 18.xx each. Good for me since I don't own a X360.

Bought the 360 version even though the shipping is insane. It's still a good deal since NOT A SINGLE retailer on the face of the earth, or at least in my town, has it for sale for $30. So I still save money. Came out to $27.85 shipped, so that's a savings of like 22 bucks for me.

[quote name='crunchyjedi']This is back to $18.31 and $5.30 for shipping. My total was $25.03 after tax. Thanks OP![/quote]

your exclamation points had me sold. i also got it for 25.03.

[quote name='Indonesia']the shipping is 5.30[/QUOTE]

That's not what's showing up on my screen. For me the shipping is $8.41 and there's not a cheaper option.

[quote name='eckounltd294']when will it drop to 19.99 at amazon[/QUOTE]

Not for a very long time. The new MSRP on this game is $29.99.

I'm still getting the higher price and the higher shipping...

gog01.jpg

gog02.jpg

$33 FRIGGIN' DOLLARS FOR NEXT DAY?!?

The price and shipping changed again for whatever reason. I went to grab this yesterday and had the same problem. On a fluke, I checked again this afternoon and got the original price with the $5 shipping. I double-checked my order and was charged correctly.

Not sure why it has flip-flopped a few times, but you could probably check every so often tomorrow.

It seems like they're messing around with us CAGers :)

It will be cheap in price and shipping for a few hours, then up to almost retail, then back down. If you wanna get in on this I suggest bookmarking the site and every so often hitting ctrl-F5 to refresh while clearing cache (just for the page).

Good luck! I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped today.

[quote name='evilwrath666']Its $19.99 at Amazon (sold through Target) so you can get it for about $24 shipped[/quote]

$24.88 for me I believe.

Cursed deals! Now I have no more money! Sometimes I think CAG actually costs me more money then I would normally spend, lol. ;) There are a lot of good deals I use from here.

bread's done
Back