Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars for XBox 360 $19.99 at Toys R Us

eXciter1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Picked up Toy Story 3 and Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars for XBOX 360 for $15 each with the TRU buy 1 get 1 50% off $19.99 games. I couldn't believe Lego Star Wars III was dropped to $19.99?

Both out the door for $31.53

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']should i not be concerned that the web site shows 50 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Agreed - OP, just to confirm, you are sure it was Clone Wars, not Complete Saga?

(Thanks very much)

What is misleading (assuming it is the correct game)? They said it was priced at 20, and they got it for ~15 due to the sale (with the second game 50% off).

I might have to check this out tomorrow. If this hold true 2 copies for $30 isn't a bad deal. Give the 2nd copy to a friend and give us a new game to give a try with some online co-op.

[quote name='srr']Agreed - OP, just to confirm, you are sure it was Clone Wars, not Complete Saga?

(Thanks very much)[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was in store, so try your luck.

Confirmed, yes, it was Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

[quote name='Ultragamer']I might have to check this out tomorrow. If this hold true 2 copies for $30 isn't a bad deal. Give the 2nd copy to a friend and give us a new game to give a try with some online co-op.[/QUOTE]

Unless I totally missed something, Star Wars Complete Saga is still the only LEGO game to get online co-op. Clone Wars is local only. I've got a couple to work through myself, but once they hit $20 it seems LEGO games never drop further so if this is legit I may have to check it out.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Unless I totally missed something, Star Wars Complete Saga is still the only LEGO game to get online co-op. Clone Wars is local only. I've got a couple to work through myself, but once they hit $20 it seems LEGO games never drop further so if this is legit I may have to check it out.[/QUOTE]

you're correct, Complete Saga is the only LEGO game with online co-op

[quote name='strait edge follower']Never played a lego game before and this is toooooooo tempting lol[/QUOTE]
Pick up the complete saga, its definitely the best one of the bunch. LEGO harry potter or batman are good also. All the others are just more of the same stuff

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']So has anyone else picked this up for 20? I would hate to drag the 4 year old down there and find out its ymmv....[/QUOTE]
I'd just give them a call, it dont think its a price mistake. Obviously make sure they scan it for the price check.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Unless I totally missed something, Star Wars Complete Saga is still the only LEGO game to get online co-op. Clone Wars is local only.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']you're correct, Complete Saga is the only LEGO game with online co-op[/QUOTE]

Damn, well that ruins that plan. Would have never thought the later game would remove online co-op when the previous had it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'd just give them a call, it dont think its a price mistake. Obviously make sure they scan it for the price check.[/QUOTE]

Looks like this might be an impending universal price drop. People in the Target thread are reporting seeing the same price on the game at Target today as a price drop for all platforms.

[quote name='prim4444']Price dropped for PS3 and Wii also[/QUOTE]

Going to TUR tomorrow, if it is clone wars then I'll go to bestbuy to price match game.

[quote name='joshnorm']Hmmm now that Play-Asia deal isn't seeming so great[/QUOTE]

With the lowest shipping selection it comes out to $23-24+ at PlayAsia with 2-3 weeks until arrival.

Man, I've been looking for a real good price for the Xbox 360 version but it always seems to hover around $40 or higher...Of course, the website is still showing $49.99 at TRU and Target so I'll find out tomorrow.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']With the lowest shipping selection it comes out to $23-24+ at PlayAsia with 2-3 weeks until arrival.[/QUOTE]

Right. $25 (estimate) for a game that won't be shipped until the 13th (due to demand) and 2-3 weeks wait time....

Compared to driving to Target picking it up tomorrow for the same price

Well i dragged my 4 year old boy, Seven, down to TRU to find they are out of stock. The kid there said he thought they were 50 so I wasn't able to price check. Surprising that they were out, since they had almost 25 games to choose from... :cry:

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well i dragged my 4 year old boy, Seven, down to TRU to find they are out of stock. The kid there said he thought they were 50 so I wasn't able to price check. Surprising that they were out, since they had almost 25 games to choose from... :cry:[/QUOTE]That sux. BTW, TRU's website and stores price independently so sometimes the prices are different, although generally the same. And they don't pm the website which is disappointing as shipping generally kills most deals for them and store pick up is very ymmv on being available for games.

I went to TRU tonight and it was regular price. The funny thing is a few others also asked about it being $19.99 today. Maybe my store just did not mark them down yet? I do not like mine much anyways. I did score a platinum annver edition of master chief by mcfarlane and the variant version which is rare. TY i would of never went if i did not see this thread.

[quote name='jdawgg76']That sux. BTW, TRU's website and stores price independently so sometimes the prices are different, although generally the same. And they don't pm the website which is disappointing as shipping generally kills most deals for them and store pick up is very ymmv on being available for games.[/QUOTE]

TRU does match its website now. As long as the item does not say it's an online only deal.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I went to TRU tonight and it was regular price. The funny thing is a few others also asked about it being $19.99 today. Maybe my store just did not mark them down yet? I do not like mine much anyways. I did score a platinum annver edition of master chief by mcfarlane and the variant version which is rare. TY i would of never went if i did not see this thread.[/QUOTE]

The price drop is national and is done automatically. No need for someone in the store to process it like other stores. A lot of stores do have a tendency to not change price labels which can be confusing to customers and even employees.

This is guaranteed to drop to 19.99 soon anyways. I guess i'll wait until it hits at amazon. My boy likes the guy with the hat (cad bane) so I look forward to this one.

[quote name='Interfeci']They only gave me buy one get one 40% instead of 50%. Weird.[/QUOTE]

That's the deal from like 2 weeks ago. This week it's buy 1 get 50% off $19.99 games or below games. Weird...

[quote name='eXciter1']That's the deal from like 2 weeks ago. This week it's buy 1 get 50% off $19.99 games or below games. Weird...[/QUOTE]

The deal has been ringing wrong, so if you do it, be sure to check your receipt. And yes, it IS 19.99 for XBox 360/PS3/Wii/DS/3DS. Didn't have any PSP copies to check though.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well i dragged my 4 year old boy, Seven, ...[/QUOTE]

You didn't,... did you? You really are a fan! ;)

[quote name='prim4444']TRU does match its website now. As long as the item does not say it's an online only deal.[/QUOTE]Really? Thanks, that's good to know.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']This is guaranteed to drop to 19.99 soon anyways. I guess i'll wait until it hits at amazon. My boy likes the guy with the hat (cad bane) so I look forward to this one.[/QUOTE]Can't argue against Cad Bane.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I went to TRU tonight and it was regular price. The funny thing is a few others also asked about it being $19.99 today. Maybe my store just did not mark them down yet? I do not like mine much anyways. I did score a platinum annver edition of master chief by mcfarlane and the variant version which is rare. TY i would of never went if i did not see this thread.[/QUOTE]Did you actually scan it or have it rung up or did you just see a price sticker. Massive difference.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well i dragged my 4 year old boy, Seven... [/QUOTE]

:applause: This is a complete win in every way. I love this post/postee.

If the new msrp is 19.99 that 20% off star

wars games next week makes this a much better purchase. My wallet is telling me to stop gutting it.

Use doesn't this mean the 3ds version is dropping too ?

Just my luck, I ordered this from gamefly at the end of last week for $20 but paid shipping on it. It has not even gotten here yet (probably today though). Oh well, at least all the PS3 games I have gotten from them in the past are like new anyway. Even worse, it looks like gamefly dropped it to $18 since the new price dropped.

I will have more than $20 worth of fun playing it with my son like we have all the other Lego titles anyway.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Well i dragged my 4 year old boy, Seven, down to TRU to find they are out of stock. The kid there said he thought they were 50 so I wasn't able to price check. Surprising that they were out, since they had almost 25 games to choose from... :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's a beautiful name for a boy or a girl... especially a girl. Or a boy. Not only is it an all around beautiful name, it is also a living tribute.

I'll have to check this out. If I can get out the door with The Complete Saga AND Clone Wars for ~$30 I'm definitely going to do it. I'm waiting for Pirates and Harry Potter to drop - my son has played the Pirates demo a ton and he'd love the full game I'm sure.

Bestbuy PM(Price Match) Target for $19.99. It took a while for person to locate the game because the cover art is different from the official cover.

This trades in at amazon for 21 right ? If so I could buy this and the 3ds version using the b1 get 50% off deal. After that I could keep the 3ds version and flip the 360 version. This way I get the 3ds version for 9.99 while getting my money back for the 360 version

bread's done
Back