Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3) 26.99 at LEGO Store B&M

CrimsonPaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm up in Schaumburg, IL this week for some training and decided to hit Woodfield Mall to find something for my 7 year old son. I went into the LEGO Store and saw the LSW games all marked 49.99 except for the PS3 version which was marked $26.99.

I asked the guy at the counter if that was right, he said "I doubt it is, but I'll give it to you at that price if it doesn't ring up since it's marked that." He was shocked to see it rang up for the $26.99 and seemed to have about 10 copies left.

Now I just need to grab a DS3 so he and I can play together.

Cool, I'll pull the YMMV then since it was on their site at that price. I'm not sure why it would just be the PS3 version but I'm not gonna complain.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol, there's actually a LEGO store!?[/quote]

I didn't know that either. I wonder if there's any up here in Washington.. ^.^

You should've mentioned B&M-only if it is...The topic title is misleading.

BTW I bought it last time and it was TOTALLY worth it.

Has anyone seen the game at the Lego store in Tigard, OR? I was there long time ago but didn't notice they carried any lego games.

[quote name='eau']Has anyone seen the game at the Lego store in Tigard, OR? I was there long time ago but didn't notice they carried any lego games.[/quote]

Call them and find out. Use the link I posted above to the Bellevue Store, it's the Lego store locator. Change to OR.

The games for Bellevue are in a small display stand on the registers. I didn't notice but my wife did.

bread's done
Back