Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage (PS3 or 360)

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone seen any deals on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga in either format (PS3 or 360)? Several months ago I thought the PS3 version was clearanced out in Lego stores, but there weren't any in my area.

The best I have found are used copies for $39.95 which is not that great considering it was released quite some time ago at $49.95 and is mostly recycled content from the two earlier games.

Thanks

[quote name='Jasonofindy']Has anyone seen any deals on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga in either format (PS3 or 360)? Several months ago I thought the PS3 version was clearanced out in Lego stores, but there weren't any in my area.

The best I have found are used copies for $39.95 which is not that great considering it was released quite some time ago at $49.95 and is mostly recycled content from the two earlier games.

Thanks[/quote]

Have you checked the online Lego store? Shipping is a bit high, but it might work out to even with the used price. They also have phone specials that you might be able to get, you need to call the number, you might have to dig, but they should have it on their website.

bread's done
Back