Lego Star Wars Trilogy $35.99 Costco

sonderiaom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just as the topic states. I was playing around in the computers today and saw that we had them for this price. I even tried to buy them but the forklift driver said that he wouldn't be able to break the streetdate for me. I saw that we even had them online for approximately the same price.

Well, it'll be $34.99 in store, the $35 price was online.

As well the systems we had it for was PS2, XBOX, GC, and 360, I didn't check the price for the 360 one.

anyone know if the first Lego Star Wars is BC for the 360? never played it might check thato ne out before i spend the $45 for the new one

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Yep both games are BC. Which makes the 360 version of II pretty much pointless, the reviews said the graphics look nearly identical and the resolution would be upscaled on a 360 anyway.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm[/QUOTE]

okay thanks, yeah i was wondering if the 360 version is that much better than the xbox version to spend $10 more

or even fry's has a $20 difference between the xbox and xbox 360 versions

if they difference isnt that much then i might just opt for the cheaper one

[quote name='rly723']okay thanks, yeah i was wondering if the 360 version is that much better than the xbox version to spend $10 more

or even fry's has a $20 difference between the xbox and xbox 360 versions

if they difference isnt that much then i might just opt for the cheaper one[/QUOTE]

Mmm. Not too much of a difference. The 360 sports some smoother graphics (though mostly people say they're shinier). However, the 360 does have the achievements (if you care) and at some point, they're going to release all the characters from Lego Star Wars I on XBL to download.

As an FYI, those Lego SW I characters will cost points to download, so that may influence your decision one way or the other.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Yep both games are BC. Which makes the 360 version of II pretty much pointless, the reviews said the graphics look nearly identical and the resolution would be upscaled on a 360 anyway.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm[/quote]

I've read the same comments. I played the 360 version on a 60" HDTV at 720P (this game supports 1080i). It was mighty smooth. It sounds terrific (digital optical to 5.1) If you're going to play it on a 360 with a decent TV, then get the 360 version. Otherwise, pass.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']they're going to release all the characters from Lego Star Wars I on XBL to download.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... That's pretty cool. I guess if I can get the 360 version at Costco for $42.99 I'll jump on it.

bread's done
Back