Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust XBOX360 $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
Hey Fellow CAG's i just came across Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust for the xbox 360 for $19.99 at Gamestop. i think it's a price mistake, cuz i've looked around & only the PC version is going for that price. the reg. price is $29.99, i even checked BB.com & they have it as a pre-order for release on 4/28/09 for $29.99 . i order mine at Gamestop & it has already shipped. im sure the game is not for everyone, & i think it might even suck, but im going to give it a chance since i did play the 1st one back in the day, & thought it was pretty funny. just wanted to give you guys a heads up. later. CAG 4 Life!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74031

avoid this game at all cost... i wanted to punch the creators for making this game... previous ones were ok, but this one is worst then shooting yourself in the foot... twice.

[quote name='ogbaka']avoid this game at all cost... i wanted to punch the creators for making this game... previous ones were ok, but this one is worst then shooting yourself in the foot... twice.[/quote]

It's really that bad? I liked the first one, it was a bad game but still funny and somewhat fun. I almost picked this up since it was $20 when I was at the mall.

[quote name='KMunley']It's really that bad? I liked the first one, it was a bad game but still funny and somewhat fun. I almost picked this up since it was $20 when I was at the mall.[/quote]

First one meaning Magna Cum Laude? Wasn't really a big fan of that game, but LSL:BOB is worse by a country mile. If the gameplay doesn't make you want to break the disc in half, the dialogue will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back