Léon: The Professional (Theatrical and Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] $7.99

May bite. Love this movie, just need to practice some self-control on buying blu's and movies. I have a bad habit of buying it because it's cheap, then never watching. I have some movies that are 3 years old that I still haven't watched.

Thanks OP. The blu-ray.com review says the a/v quality is very good.
I just ordered one to replace my DVD copy.

I love this movie but haven't bought it on any format. I read the first review on Amazon and it sold me on the Extended version. Plus the price is perfect lol.

Good price, if you haven't seen the extended version then it's worth it just for that. It really helps to flesh out their relationship more.

[quote name='zenintrude']EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE should own this movie[/QUOTE]
What do you mean everyone?

[quote name='chuckywang']What do you mean everyone?[/QUOTE]

ndn69k.gif

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']FWIW picked this up yesterday at Best Buy for the same price.[/QUOTE]

That's why it's $7.99 on Amazon.. they're matching Best Buy.

[quote name='Scorch']That's why it's $7.99 on Amazon.. they're matching Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I figured as much but with people on the fence for shipping and such.
Maybe not everyone knew.

Check your Walmarts for Ronin.

Snagged this deal yesterday. Glad I did since I just found out I'm missing my DVD version that is basically the same thing. Oh well.

Needed some free shipping filler so went ahead with a blind buy on Leon. FYI on Ronin, video quality is mediocre according to most reviews and all special features from the 2-disc DVD, (even the original 1-disc from 1999 had some special features) were stripped from the blu-ray release.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']FWIW picked this up yesterday at Best Buy for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning this. I had scoped out the $7.99 blu-rays at Best Buy earlier this week (grabbed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and The Dark Crystal), but for some reason they didn't have a sale tag up for this one, so I totally missed it. Went back today and grabbed a copy.

[quote name='arcane93']Thanks for mentioning this. I had scoped out the $7.99 blu-rays at Best Buy earlier this week (grabbed Close Encounters of the Third Kind and The Dark Crystal), but for some reason they didn't have a sale tag up for this one, so I totally missed it. Went back today and grabbed a copy.[/QUOTE]
No problem. I too grabbed Close Encounters.

Hmm, it appears that the price has increased to $8.99. Only a buck more, but it makes me wonder if I'm going to watch this movie again anytime soon.

bread's done
Back