Les Paul wireless guitar for 360 - $9.99 @ Meijer

chrishuff1

CAG Veteran
Didn't see a thread about this but I stumbled across this find at Meijer in Grandville. They had about 20 guitars left. They were marked at $49.99 but the sticker on the game window said $9.99 took it and rang it up and sure enough!

[quote name='scp89']i saw this as well...is it good deal really??? i mean no game etc..[/quote]
well the reg. price is $40 so it's a pretty dang good deal

Great deal i'll try to pick one up later tonight. Can't pass up on upgrading my spare wired controller to a wireless for just $10.

Just take the pic of the ad to best buy and price match it. They will do it as long as you have proof of the deal. Going to get it later today.:) What was the GHWT deal???

my store had like tons....i'd pick them up for ppl but s/h would kill it....

isnt the combo with game going for 30???

Picked up 2 from the Jenison, MI Meijer. They had about 5 left. 2 wireless for $20 is definitely worth it. No more having the dog unplugging me in the middle of a song.

I tried getting my friends from back in Illinois who have Meijer to get me GH: Aerosmith during last week's deal. No dice. This would cost almost as much as buying a guitar here would cost once you factor in shipping, and would have no game like the Aerosmith bundle would have. Good deal for those who have a Meijer close by, though.

The OP needs to change the post because it states in the ad that it is for all standalone guitars not just the Les Paul and Freedom V Wireless guitar for PS2 that are listed.

[quote name='Gertle627']Really good price, but like GHWT at microcenter, I'll miss out since I've never heard of the store before now, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is located in the Midwest so of course you haven't heard of it. Damnit, why did they have the PS3 version of GH: Aerosmith for $9.99 or the bundle for $30 last week and now this. I need a extra guitar for Rockband so I think I will go get this one.

[quote name='yukafls']Just take the pic of the ad to best buy and price match it. They will do it as long as you have proof of the deal. Going to get it later today.:) What was the GHWT deal???[/QUOTE]
They had GH:WT Game only for $9.99 on Wii & PS2 then it was $19.99 for PS3 & Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flex45']i just got like 15x thanks- will sell to friends, give to some people i know that need.[/QUOTE]

Sell at cost, right?

[quote name='flex45']Sure, at cost :p

Half MSRP cost. Still a good deal for them. And they aren't that good of friends.[/quote]

...I will never understand why people post things like this. Congrats you are a hoarder :applause: From now on keep it to yourself.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']...I will never understand why people post things like this. Congrats you are a hoarder :applause: From now on keep it to yourself.[/quote]

i left plenty, when i left there were over 20x guitars left. Think what you want, if i didn't buy them, some one else would. I'm just taking advantage of the price. Its not like i bought every single last one. But i guess you can think what you want.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']...I will never understand why people post things like this. Congrats you are a hoarder :applause: From now on keep it to yourself.[/QUOTE]

It boggles the mind how jealous someone has to be to post something as inane as this
*golf clap*
Gratz on your lack of substance.

Oh yeah, you totally can return them @ best buy for $49.99. If you are so inclined. Legality and ethical issues aside of course. Let's say that hypothetically it will work.

I picked up a TAC PS2/PS3 wireless [blue] in hopes of being able to play GH 1 and 80's on my PS3 .

They had like 30+ of these last week when I was there for the GH:Aerosmith deals .
Now they only have 2 .

Sent a txt message out before I got done shopping and ended up getting 4 responses so I snagged 5. Thanks OP, and my friends thank you as well!

[quote name='flex45']Oh yeah, you totally can return them @ best buy for $49.99. If you are so inclined. Legality and ethical issues aside of course. Let's say that hypothetically it will work.[/quote]
i thought that BB didn't allow returns without a receipt?

or are they like Walmart, that allows up to 3 returns without receipts per year?

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']i thought that BB didn't allow returns without a receipt?

or are they like Walmart, that allows up to 3 returns without receipts per year?[/QUOTE]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...7&entryURLID=cat12076&entryURLType=page&h=287

"Your original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges, price matches and warranty repair services."

Probably going to need a receipt for that. Allowing any returns without a receipt is at the discretion of the store manager. I know my local BB doesn't take any returns without the original receipt.

Just to make sure, it's ONLY the two guitars shown in the ad, correct? The 360 Les Paul and the PS2 Freedom V?

It says "all" in the online ad, but only lists those two in the details.

EDIT: nevermind, drove over there and it's all of them

thanks OP picked one up today. Alexandria KY meijers has about 8-10 360 and a few of the other left if anyone else needs one.

[quote name='Soft Nugget']It boggles the mind how jealous someone has to be to post something as inane as this
*golf clap*
Gratz on your lack of substance.[/quote]

You misunderstood, he is selling for a profit to his friends. What a good friend.

Also I have no reason to be jealous, I saw 15+ at meijer when I went to get nhl 2k9. If I wanted one or two I would have purchased them as I had both the money and the opportunity. I just didn't assume one jackass would go buy them all.

I think I'm gunna have to pick one up, my GH 2 explorer and my other les paul both are having green fret sticking issues. So for 10 bucks I won't complain

[quote name='hukt']thanks OP picked one up today. Alexandria KY meijers has about 8-10 360 and a few of the other left if anyone else needs one.[/QUOTE]

just got back from same one, only 360 guitars left

Is there an ad for this that isn't online? Or can I bring my laptop to Best Buy and show them the online ad and get them to accept it in store since the ad is for in store stuff. If so, I'm totally picking up a GHWT guitar at BB.

[quote name='flex45']i left plenty, when i left there were over 20x guitars left. Think what you want, if i didn't buy them, some one else would. I'm just taking advantage of the price. Its not like i bought every single last one. But i guess you can think what you want.[/quote]

You must be fairly new to this forum, otherwise you wouldn't have 'prouldly' said that you bought 15 of same item to make profit.
I personally have no resentment toward your purchase, but a lot of members here would label such act as 'hoarding' and 'hoarders' are rather frowned upon in this community.
The reason is more like, 'since you bought so many for your own personal greed, the chance of other CAG's to take advantage of such deal got so much slimer' or some sort.
You may do whatever you wanna do, but I would carefully advise you not to announce it out loud.

picked up 10 360's in burton, MI earlier today along with fallout 3. They had about 10-15 left and about 5 for the wii. Didnt look for ps3 ones. Keeping 2 for myself as i have 4 now incase some break and the rest are getting saved for bday presents since thats basically the only games my friends play are gh or rb.

Has anyone outside of the midwest tried to PM this at BB or any other store?
I'm in Southern California and I don't think anyone here has ever heard of meijer, so not all that likely that I can get it PM'd...
I'll probably still try though.

[quote name='darthfalco']Has anyone outside of the midwest tried to PM this at BB or any other store?
I'm in Southern California and I don't think anyone here has ever heard of meijer, so not all that likely that I can get it PM'd...
I'll probably still try though.[/QUOTE]

Now you know what it is like when we hear about some awesome sale at Fry's . :)

Man, do I miss Meijer! I don't have any where I'm at now. But I've lived a lot of places in the country and they are definately the best "one-stop" big stores I've encountered anywhere.

bread's done
Back