Less paul wont connect

kurokubushi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I picked up GH: Arosmith today(this is my first GH game), I bring it home and try to hook the Guitar up to my ps3, but it wont register. I turn on the controller, turn on the ps3, press the connect button on the wireless reciver, and press the ps button the the guitar, but they wont register each other. One thing that dose happen is that the siaxis gets re-assinged to controller port two, but thats all.

Are you turning the system on with the siaxxis controller, or with the power button? The manual in mine said to always use the power button on the console. Aside from that, no clue.

Thats because you have too much Peter. You need more Paul, not less, and somewhere down the road you have to pick up Mary.

[quote name='blackjaw']Thats because you have too much Peter. You need more Paul, not less, and somewhere down the road you have to pick up Mary.[/QUOTE]

Ignore this guy , he's been puffin' the magic dragon .

ok, so I returned aereosmith, and I'm thinking of picking up World tour instead, but dose this guitar have the same issues as the les paul?

bread's done
Back