Let's all laugh at PETA yet again

I already knew what this was about before I clicked into this thread. YES LETS.

Christ... do these guys all happen to drive bio degradable high gas mileage Prius's too?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedvsBlue']A fly isn't an animal, its a nuisance. Anyone upset over the death of a fly needs psychiatric treatment.[/QUOTE]
exactly how i feel about abortion

[quote name='RedvsBlue']A fly isn't an animal, its a nuisance. Anyone upset over the death of a fly needs psychiatric treatment.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.

I'm sure PETA and it's wholly sponsored terrorist front group, the A.L.F. at one point used video tapes and Floppy Disks. Sort of like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTyKCUwIyI

They freed over 4,000 rabbits and video taped the whole thing.

Of course, video tapes contain Mylar, which is made using animal bi-products. So the ALF by purchasing video tapes to strut their crimes with contributes to the death of untold number of animals of various species. How do they live with themselves? Floppy Disks use Mylar too. And DVDs too. I'm pretty sure 99% of all PETA members have used those.

[quote name='willardhaven']PETA may be nuts, but I do generally take bugs outside in a cup.[/QUOTE]

when i can i shoo a bug outside. but ill squash a bug too (especially house flies) and would never ask for someone to apologize for doing so.

If you think of the fly as a metaphor for PETA, then I can fully support Obama's actions, and believe we should all follow his example.

bread's done
Back