Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I found how I will die:

doubledown_hdr.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's gonna make me feel like shit after eating it but I gotta try one. :drool:

[quote name='Rocko']Sorry Temp, I had to run. Hopefully we can play this weekend.[/QUOTE]

That's ok, I wasn't even sure when it was that you vanished. I just happened to notice while in a lobby.

I should be pretty free all weekend.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey OTT should i visit a girl 5 hours away? She's lonely and says she misses me.[/QUOTE]

There's one way to find out. Follow this checklist.

Are you Darthpuma? Yes No

If you picked yes, then you should go. If you selected no, then don't.

Their fucking gross! They literally smell like shit, they taste awful, their texture is weird, and the peels are a comical hazard to bipedal locomotion.

[quote name='Maklershed']Liar![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it's looking like I will be a liar. It seems I will have to watch this dog on Sunday night now forcing me to not go to the show with my uncle.

Shame.

Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 have some craptastic achievements. I totally regret getting 9 since its so fucking hard...the demo for 10 wasn't too bad, but the achievements ruin it for me.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Gigantic update on the HWV site right now. Bunch of new movies, prices good enough to not care about getting the generic DVD case.[/QUOTE]
The site is slammed now- SD must be on it.

I think I am going to try and get BBy to PM the B1G1 1/2 off of TRU again and use some certs to finally get ME2 and something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back