Let's just see who truly is annoying on this site.

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Here's a site with four quizes. Try to take any of the four. I'm still finishing my first so I'll get back to you on it.

If you're wondering how I found it, well, I found them/it through googlebombing.

Quiz 1, just completed

You have been classified as "moderately annoying". Although this is nothing to be concerned about, our experts believe that there's still room for improvement.

Time Spent: 2:17

Edit: The Fourth one is great. It's just hilarious.

Quiz 1:

Quiz Results

Our experts are please to report that you are a tolerable, if not pleasant. You should be proud of your annoyance rating (unless you lied on your quiz, then you're a complete bastard!)

Time Spent: 2:44

Quiz Results

Our experts are please to report that you are a tolerable, if not pleasant. You should be proud of your annoyance rating (unless you lied on your quiz, then you're a complete bastard!)

Time Spent: 3:2

Time Spent: 3:48

Quiz 1

Quiz Results
You have been classified as "moderately annoying". Although this is nothing to be concerned about, our experts believe that there's still room for improvement.
Time Spent: 3:57

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I hope to see JimmieMac take a test and post his results. That would be interesting[/quote]

It will probaly label him diety of humor.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I hope to see JimmieMac take a test and post his results. That would be interesting[/quote]

It will probaly label him diety of humor.[/quote]

No no no, you got it wrong, it'll probably read ICON of humor or his old custom rank, unfunny douche..

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I hope to see JimmieMac take a test and post his results. That would be interesting[/quote]

It will probaly label him diety of humor.[/quote]

No no no, you got it wrong, it'll probably read ICON of humor or his old custom rank, unfunny douche..[/quote]

Very true, the icon of humor and pleasantry.

Time Spent: 4:20

According to test results, you've been branded "not annoying." But don't celebrate yet, this also means that you have no personality. Cheers!

.... I must label this test: Most Annoying Test Ever.

[quote name='beerguy961']According to test results, you've been branded "not annoying." But don't celebrate yet, this also means that you have no personality. Cheers!

[/quote]

:rofl: Funniest test ever if that is true.

Quiz 4

The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

Time Spent: 2:57

For Quiz 1:
Quiz Results

Time Spent: 6:2

Quiz 1 Results
Time Spent: 4:1

Quiz 2 Results
Your total score is: 77
Annoying
Although you could have scored worse, our experts have pinned you as being "annoying." This is nothing to worry about, but if you want people to stop making faces behind your back, it would be best if you consider some adjustments in your life.

Quiz 3 Results
According to test results, you've been branded "not annoying." But don't celebrate yet, this also means that you have no personality. Cheers!
Time Spent: 3:43

Quiz 4 Results
The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
Time Spent: 3:1

I guess that makes me 75% non-annoying.

Quiz 1: 36 - moderately annoying
Quiz 2: 68
Quiz 3: 87 - annoying
Quiz 4 : 68 - not annoying

my results don't agree. I will never know if I am really annoying or not!

Time Spent: 6:56 (I am a bit f**dup)

Quiz 1:
Time Spent: 7:59

Quiz 4:
Time Spent: 5:15

I didn't take the test, but I have been called a "prick" and a "tool" from other users here, so I guess I'm pretty annoying sometimes. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']I didn't take the test, but I have been called a "prick" and a "tool" from other users here, so I guess I'm pretty annoying sometimes. :lol:[/quote]

It doesn't count until you take the test, so we can determine just how annoying you are.

Time Spent: 3:58

Some of the questions were a bit confusing, like the dodgeball one. Annoying or not I always aim for the legs...makes it harder to catch.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']bump for today's people since I posted it kinda late last night.[/quote]

How many annoying points does posting lame quizzes on message boards get you? How many bonus points do you get for bumping the previously mentioned lame quiz?

A winner is you.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']bump for today's people since I posted it kinda late last night.[/quote]

How many annoying points does posting lame quizzes on message boards get you? How many bonus points do you get for bumping the previously mentioned lame quiz?

A winner is you.[/quote]

I think you just need a hug. But seriously, why do you give a damn about something so insignificant as this and let it piss you off when there are greater things to be angry, afraid, frustrated, etc. about in the world? Let's not forget that this isn't your website, that it is CheapyD's, and if he ever tells me to stop posting or doing whatever than I will stop.

quiz 1
quiz 1
Time Spent: 6:52
quiz 2
Your total score is: 72
Annoying
Although you could have scored worse, our experts have pinned you as being "annoying." This is nothing to worry about, but if you want people to stop making faces behind your back, it would be best if you consider some adjustments in your life.
quiz 3
Test results have proven that you are "annoying." Based on your responses, it is clear that you have a self-conscious awareness of this, striving with great pressure to separate from the "annoying" label. People continue to let you associate with them, even though they don't enjoy your company. The reason being "because you mean well."
Time Spent: 5:48
quiz 4
Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
Time Spent: 4:47

1 Quiz Results

Although you could have scored worse, our experts have pinned you as being "annoying".

Time Spent: 4:24

2 Your total score is: 66

Partially Annoying
Bravo for being open minded and personable, but you often make dumb decisions in areas that you know little about. Although your improvising skills are weak, you deserve respect for your benevolence and occasional common sense. "The secret to not being annoying is the balance between courtesy and certitude," says Team Annoy tech guy, Keith. "You may have the desire to be kind, but you never let it shadow your ambitions." Being Partially Annoying may be something to be proud of if you care for sub par results, but Team Annoy suggests that you work harder to achieve a less annoying status.

3 Quiz Results

Test results have proven that you are "annoying." Based on your responses, it is clear that you have a self-conscious awareness of this, striving with great pressure to separate from the "annoying" label. People continue to let you associate with them, even though they don't enjoy your company. The reason being "because you mean well."

Time Spent: 4:38

4 Quiz Results

Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."

Time Spent: 4:1

Total 334

Quiz 1

Quiz Results

Time Spent: 4:13

[quote name='punqsux']if help1 or gamedude take this quiz the site is gunna crash[/quote]

Quiz Results
Time Spent: 5:56

0wn3d.

oh yeah, punq, even though I haven't done much on this site in a while and behaved, you're still the ever persistent dick. FOD fuckhead. ^_^ I'm coot! >_

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='punqsux']if help1 or gamedude take this quiz the site is gunna crash[/quote]

Quiz Results

0wn3d.[/quote]

You bastard.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='punqsux']if help1 or gamedude take this quiz the site is gunna crash[/quote]

Quiz Results

0wn3d.[/quote]

You bastard.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quiz Results

Time Spent: 3:12

Quiz Results

Time Spent: 2:54

Time Spent: 5:8

Quiz Results #1

Quiz #2
Your total score is: 39
Partially Annoying

Quiz Results #3
After extensive research, our crack team of psychologists have classified you as "moderately annoying." Not to worry though, it is perfectly acceptable to annoy others sparingly. It reminds them that you still exist.

Quiz Results #4

Quiz #1

Time Spent: 2:43

Quiz Results #1
Time Spent: 3:40

[quote name='alongx']Quiz Results

Time Spent: 2:54[/quote]

Bastard!~! :wink: JK.

Seriously though, am I the first to break triple-digits?
Quiz 4 results 107 pionts

Time Taken 2:35

I'm not that bad.

quiz 4: 88

Quiz 1

Although you could have scored worse, our experts have pinned you as being "annoying".

Time Spent: 13:12

Quiz 2
Your total score is: 63

Partially Annoying
Bravo for being open minded and personable, but you often make dumb decisions in areas that you know little about. Although your improvising skills are weak, you deserve respect for your benevolence and occasional common sense. "The secret to not being annoying is the balance between courtesy and certitude," says Team Annoy tech guy, Keith. "You may have the desire to be kind, but you never let it shadow your ambitions." Being Partially Annoying may be something to be proud of if you care for sub par results, but Team Annoy suggests that you work harder to achieve a less annoying status.

Quiz 3

After extensive research, our crack team of psychologists have classified you as "moderately annoying." Not to worry though, it is perfectly acceptable to annoy others sparingly. It reminds them that you still exist.

Time Spent: 10:20

Quiz 4

Time Spent: 11:59

Damn, I geuss I really am annoying....

Quiz Results
Time Spent: 3:27

bread's done
Back