Lets look at some special effects from India.

this is why i hate Bollywood. It created one of the most hurtful stereotypes ever:

Indian people break into song and dance when they express their emotions

im sorry to tell you....no, its false. I never sing and dance in a perfectly choreographed way.

All Bollywood movies have the same plot:
1) Guy meets girl
2) they dont like each other and there are numerous comedic moments
3) they flirt
4) fall in love
5) there is a situation in which they cannot be togethor
6) in the end someone either dies, or they live happily ever after
7) there is always horrible acting/dialogue, a crazy old indian person thats supposed to be funny, and EVERY INDIAN MOVIE EVER has always been centered around romance.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']this is why i hate Bollywood. It created one of the most hurtful stereotypes ever:

Indian people break into song and dance when they express their emotions

im sorry to tell you....no, its false. I never sing and dance in a perfectly choreographed way.

[/quote]
You should...you'd be happier:lol:;)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']its hard out there being indian[/quote]
Not for the guy married to Aishwarya Rai (spelling?). Lucky mofo.

Clip number 2 made me laugh out loud the most. :lol:

[quote name='Kendro']Not for the guy married to Aishwarya Rai (spelling?). Lucky mofo.

Clip number 2 made me laugh out loud the most. :lol:[/quote]

yea, but they're indian. they will probably have sex like twice. losers.

Sorry but the horse thing just had me rolling. Never would of thought to slide a horse on it's side under something, freaking BRILLIANT!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']this is why i hate Bollywood. It created one of the most hurtful stereotypes ever:[/QUOTE]
At least you don't have to go clubbing to meet women. They're all out in the forest, hiding behind trees in a musical fashion.

[quote name='Fanboy']At least you don't have to go clubbing to meet women. They're all out in the forest, hiding behind trees in a musical fashion.[/quote]

yea but they keep running around the tree!!! its impossible to catch them!

This thread is not complete without a kick-ass tractor fight:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcGMT1AJsqI[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Halo05']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0

I give you special effects and dancing and music.[/QUOTE]

this is why I hate indian music.. i am sorry but not to be disrespectful or anything but I can't stand the overuse of the drum beats, voice echoing and 1980's video taping.........it actually makes me want to throw up seconds after I hear it.

Oh My God...those videos were too hilarious. Those 'special effects' were cutting edge in Hong Kong and US oh, about 50 years ago. And I did love that Indian Matrix one...it looks like they also copied Kung Fu Hustle shot for shot at the beginning.

And what's the deal with their men? They are all ugly as fuck.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea, but they're indian. they will probably have sex like twice. losers.[/quote]

HAHAHA, if that were the case there wouldn't be well over a billion on the subcontinent alone!

bread's done
Back