Let's play kill the cartoonists! Winner gets a million bucks!

KrAzY3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/17/D8FR44IO0.html

"Whoever has done this despicable and shameful act, he has challenged the honor of Muslims. Whoever will kill this cursed man, he will get $1 million dollars from the association of the jewelers bazaar, one million rupees ($16,700) from Masjid Mohabat Khan and 500,000 rupees ($8,350) and a car from Jamia Ashrafia as a reward," Qureshi said.

"This is a unanimous decision of by all imams of Islam that whoever insults the prophets deserves to be killed and whoever will take this insulting man to his end, will get this prize," he said.

The real question I have is, how much outrage we will see over this bounty?

A Pakistani cleric announced a $1 million bounty for killing a cartoonist who drew the Prophet Muhammad as thousands joined street protests after Friday prayers.

Idiot. There have already been imams posted in vaerious other links denouncing the violence. You actually think that one pakistani cleric speeks for everyone?

Imam Ahmed Abu-Laban tells 60 Minutes correspondent Bob Simon the deaths are "unexpected tragedies, and we have to live with them."

Abu-Laban's interview is part of Simon's report from Denmark that examines the cartoons' origins and the subsequent furor they caused. The story will be broadcast this Sunday, Feb. 19, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

"I feel sorry [for the deaths]. Religion – for Muslims, Christians and Jews – is to provide the human beings … the best opportunity to practice life, to live, not to die," Abu-Laban tells Simon. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/17/60minutes/main1329944.shtml

When you make blanket statements such as that all that needs to be done is post one example. But you seem so trusting of one guys words, so then obviously the guy I posted can't be an imam.

Who are you calling a idiot?

I quoted him. I even used italics so a mentally challenged person such as yourself could understand it.

bread's done
Back