Let's talk about Comic Books (And read some inside)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well I went to my first comic book convention this weekend. Fallcon, it wasn't exactly huge or anything but I did see some comic shops there that were from as far away as Kansas City and Chicago. In fact, the comic shop chain that I went to when I was in Chicago two weeks ago, Graham Cracker Comics, was there.

I brought exactly $52 and left with no money in my pocket:

Admission-$8 (well it was supposed to be $9 but it was $1 off with a food shelf donation, my donation? SPAM!)
Villians United #1 1stprinting- $5
Batman #635 (1st appearance Red Hood, couldn't find it at any local shops)-$8
Fray #1 (Joss Whedon on the brain since Serenity)-$1
Bootleg DVD complete series of Exosquad-$30 (I was absolutely giddy when I found this)[/QUOTE]

That's pretty good, and Graham crackers is a pretty good comic store too.

The first series from some independant company i tried to read, but it was shit. I havent had a chance to read the newer series from Image, but people are comparing it to a more action orriented Common Grounds (thats a good thing)

Shipping This Week: October 12, 2005

DC COMICS
AUG050280 100 BULLETS #65 (MR) $2.75
AUG050196 ACTION COMICS #832 $2.50
AUG050259 ASTRO CITY LOCAL HEROES TP $17.99
AUG050184 BATMAN LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #196 $2.50
AUG050239 BATMAN STRIKES #14 $2.25
AUG050209 BREACH #10 $2.50
AUG050282 DOOM PATROL VOL 3 DOWN PARADISE WAY TP (MR) $19.99
JUL050284 EX MACHINA #15 (MR) $2.99
AUG050284 FABLES #42 (MR) $2.75
AUG050211 FIRESTORM #18 $2.50
AUG050253 FROM EROICA WITH LOVE VOL 5 $9.99
AUG050215 GREEN ARROW #55 $2.50
JUL050228 GREEN LANTERN REBIRTH HC $24.99
AUG050216 HAWKMAN #45 $2.50
AUG050205 INFINITE CRISIS #1 (OF 7) $3.99
AUG050217 JLA #120 $2.50
AUG050242 MAD MAGAZINE #459 $3.99
AUG050267 MAJESTIC #10 $2.99
AUG050193 NIGHTWING #113 $2.50
AUG050248 SCOOBY DOO #101 $2.25
AUG050236 VILLAINS UNITED #6 (OF 6) $2.50
AUG050272 WILDCATS NEMESIS #2 (OF 9) $2.99
AUG050291 Y THE LAST MAN #38 (MR) $2.99

JUN051769 BATTLE POPE COLOR #3 $2.99
AUG051671 BONE REST #4 (MR) $2.99
AUG051733 CITY OF HEROES #6 $2.99
MAY051600 DARKNESS VOL 3.5 FLESH & BLOOD TP $24.99
JUL051655 GODLAND #4 $2.99
AUG051687 IRON GHOST #4 (OF 6) $2.99
JUL051698 NECROMANCER #2 $2.99
JUL051635 RING OF ROSES TP (RES) $12.95

MARVEL
AUG051950 CABLE DEADPOOL #21 $2.99
JUL051936 ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 7 TP $16.99
AUG051986 ESSENTIAL WEREWOLF BY NIGHT VOL 1 TP $16.99
AUG051944 EXILES #71 $2.99
AUG051884 FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #1 $2.99
AUG051900 GHOST RIDER #2 (OF 6) $2.99
AUG051901 GHOST RIDER DIRECTORS CUT #1 $3.99
AUG051927 GRAVITY #5 (OF 5) $2.99
JUL051844 HOUSE OF M #7 (OF 8) $2.99
JAN058166 HOUSE OF M LARROCA VARIANT COVER #7 (OF 8) (PP #684) $2.99
AUG051973 LIVEWIRES CLOCKWORK THUGS YO DIGEST TP $7.99
AUG051940 MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR #5 $2.50
AUG051906 MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 #23 $2.99
AUG051930 MARVEL MILESTONES BLADE MAN-THING & SATANA $3.99
AUG051934 MARVEL MONSTERS WHERE MONSTERS DWELL $3.99
AUG051936 MARVEL NEMESIS IMPERFECTS #6 (OF 6) $2.99
AUG051937 MEGA MORPHS #4 (OF 4) $2.99
AUG051945 MUTOPIA X #4 (OF 5) $2.99
AUG051974 SPELLBINDERS SIGNS AND WONDERS DIGEST TP $7.99
AUG051966 STOKERS DRACULA HC $24.99
AUG051892 ULTIMATE X-MEN #64 $2.50
AUG051898 WOLVERINE #34 $2.50
AUG051977 X-MEN BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE TP $9.99

I'm actually getting antsy about reading it. Damn inner dork.

Right now im reading through Geoff Johns MASSIVE Q/A on Newsarama...there's a shitload of info there...

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']You get it tomorrow don't you? I have to wait until Thursday...[/QUOTE]

Just over 42 hours till I'm gonna have that beautiful piece of awesomeness in my hot little hand.

I'll hopefully have it read by 3 p.m. tommorow... and if im lucky Villians United #6 and JLA #120 (even though i already know the one of the pieces of info from the last pages of 119)

From DC's website for this week, a nice little run-down:
INFINITE CRISIS #1: It's finally here...the darkest days of the DCU!

ACTION COMICS #832: The Spectre has come for Metropolis's resident demon...and Superman is caught in the middle!

FIRESTORM #18: Can a de-powered Nuclear Man withstand an OMAC attack?

GREEN ARROW #55: On the trail of Dr. Light, Ollie and Black Lightning battle Mirror Master and Killer Frost!

NIGHTWING #113: Dick Grayson is now working for...Deathstroke?

VILLAINS UNITED #6: The secret identity of Mockingbird is revealed, leading straight into INFINITE CRISIS!

EDIT: Ow, Friggin, OW! http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000045345&tstart=0

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
Bootleg DVD complete series of Exosquad-$30 (I was absolutely giddy when I found this)[/QUOTE]

Now you can burn copies for the rest of us....

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I'll hopefully have it read by 3 p.m. tommorow... [/QUOTE]

I really don't want a spoiler filled review, so a quick thumbs up or thumbs down will do.

Wow. WOW. That is one DENSE book. FILLED with characters, plots and more. I will NOT give anything away, it must be read to understand its scope.

Then again, if you haven't read Crisis on Infinite Earths in a while, now may be a good time. That being said, you can jump into this new, and you'll know exactly whats going on by the end of #2, but you'll be pretty damn intrigued by the end of #1.

Wow, I was expecting Mockingbird to also be the "apex predator" behind JLA 119 and IC...guess I was wrong. Don't tell me anything, though!

Thanks. As for the whole Batman thing, I don't mind him being what people call "a dick"---I think the essence of Batman when involved with other superheroes is to SEEM nuts and paranoid. He keeps them in check, and will never stop his "misson"--so usually in solo stuff he'll seem normal, but then when put next to Superman he seems off the rocker.

[quote name='arsenalgear']Thanks. As for the whole Batman thing, I don't mind him being what people call "a dick"---I think the essence of Batman when involved with other superheroes is to SEEM nuts and paranoid. He keeps them in check, and will never stop his "misson"--so usually in solo stuff he'll seem normal, but then when put next to Superman he seems off the rocker.[/QUOTE]

When you read JLA, you'll notice something is STILL f'd up in his head besides the whole Jason Todd/Mind wipe/Catwoman thing. When you read IC, he really puts it out on the table for Wonder Woman and Supes.

Im gonna go read IC again :)

[quote name='neocisco']Is Secret War 5 finally available tomorrow (today) or is it late AGAIN?[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA!!! Your funny! Of course it's not out yet :) (no, really, its not out yet. Another reason im pissed at Marvel...)

HoM REALLY depends on if you give a crap about Wanda going nuts. If you do, then this is a MAJOR issue. Otherwise it's another letdown in the House of M. Seriously...other than Captain America #10...i couldn't give a rats ass about it anymore.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']HoM REALLY depends on if you give a crap about Wanda going nuts. If you do, then this is a MAJOR issue. Otherwise it's another letdown in the House of M. Seriously...other than Captain America #10...i couldn't give a rats ass about it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, for once I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you.

SPOILER ALERT

A good portion of this issue was devoted to "nuts wanda" but there were some other key things that happened. It has now been confirmed that Pietro made Wanda do it and Magneto knew nothing of it. In fact, Magneto seems to be QUITE upset with his children. Although, I wasn't too shocked with the revelation because they seemed to give a lot of that away in issue #1. They could have handled the scene better in #1 to keep the pietro revelation a bigger shocker. Also, Hawkeye returned to deadness. One thing they kept going after but never answered is, where is Xavier? What was it that he truly wanted anyway or was he the one person who didn't get it. If Wanda didn't create Layla, who did? Xavier? Has he gotten THAT powerful that he can manipulate Wanda to use her powers as well.

Personally, I thought HoM was fantastic and I really like how each issue just keeps getting better and better.

As far as Infinite Crisis, I guess if I knew more about the DCU then I would be able to actually know what's going on. There's a lot of obscure characters in there. Sure I know this has a lot to do with CoIE, which I mostly understand, but the rest... I'm pretty much lost.

Villians United #6 well, amazing, just amazing. There's really nowhere to begin with this ending. It was probably one of my favorite single issues of the week.

Action Comics sucked, guess I won't be reading this now that IC buildup is over.

Green Arrow, I dunno about. The first issue of this story arc was interesting and now it just doesn't seem as interesting to me. Once again, my IC buildup fervor had me believing that I was starting to like everything DC but it looks like its starting to fade now that IC is out.

Nightwing was pretty interesting though. Can't wait to see where there gonna go with it but if its another "kill this person, to prove your not a good guy" thing, I'm gonna be pissed. That idea is so cliche now, every TV show and movie has done it a million times already.

I'm kind of curious to see where the new Spider-man arc is going. There hasn't been a whole lot said about it and it really has seemed to creep up out of nowhere. I hope that with it being a 12 issue arc promising big changes that it isn't a total let-down.

Ultimate X-men is really starting to grab my attention again. I was starting to fade and now this "Magnetic North" storyline is getting real interesting. There's so much going on with all the characters. This seems like its one of the stories that's good enough that it could have warranted a better buildup and bigger crossover although they've said they want to shy away from multi-line crossovers in the Ultimate U so I guess that could be their reasoning.

Well this post started out as a rebuttal to anti-HoM sentiment and turned into a mini weekly review. Now that I reread my post I see that I kind of seem like I'm getting down on DC this week. I'm not really trying to get down on them too much but I guess I'm just a little more of a marvel fanboy at heart. I think I'll stick with DC post-IC though, probably buying Batman , maybe Nightwing, Teen Titans, the 52 (if it lives up to the hype), and JLA, which considering I never even used to look at DC's books, at least shows I'm opening up.

Here's my problem with House of M:
1. Lateness. The entire company is having a problem with this...and they are PROFESSIONALS. While they're dicking around, another company is getting a WEEKLY series going. Yes, DC has a had a few late books...but not many, not many at all.

2. Self appointed hype. I love Powers, Ult. Spidey is great, and i normally dont have a problem with him....but damn i want to smack Bendis whenever he says one word about this series. It doesnt help when I have the slightly retarded Fanboys (im not calling them names...they seem to be slightly retarded) from newsarama coming in almost daily (yet again, not kidding) and are trying to explain to be why i should be reading every Marvel book.... and they use Bendis and Quesadas (Your ripped NYX off of DEMO!) words as verification that they are right. Thats more of a personal thing, but it doesnt help my view of the book.

3. Continuity...is that spelled with 1 or 2 M's?
Marvel Continuity -> House of M -> NEW Marvel continuity!
Broken -> Flipped Upside down -> fixed? NO. Other than Avengers Diss. there was NOTHING that showed this was going to happen.
/rant

IC on the other hand... LOTS of stuff happened. A LOT. and i can see it being a confusing but intrigueing title for most that arn't die-hard DC...for now. By the end of issue 2, everyone will be cought up, wether they've been reading for 3-20 years, or this was thier first comic series outside of Archie.

..and i forgot to read Ult. X-men...damnit.

Honestly though, do you have any questions about IC? I'll try my best to answer them as best i can. That's been one of my favorites parts of IC, is talking with others while trying to figure out what is exactly going on (even though we'll be told in 4 weeks :) )

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Here's my problem with House of M:
1. Lateness. The entire company is having a problem with this...and they are PROFESSIONALS. While they're dicking around, another company is getting a WEEKLY series going. Yes, DC has a had a few late books...but not many, not many at all.

2. Self appointed hype. I love Powers, Ult. Spidey is great, and i normally dont have a problem with him....but damn i want to smack Bendis whenever he says one word about this series. It doesnt help when I have the slightly retarded Fanboys (im not calling them names...they seem to be slightly retarded) from newsarama coming in almost daily (yet again, not kidding) and are trying to explain to be why i should be reading every Marvel book.... and they use Bendis and Quesadas (Your ripped NYX off of DEMO!) words as verification that they are right. Thats more of a personal thing, but it doesnt help my view of the book.

3. Continuity...is that spelled with 1 or 2 M's?
Marvel Continuity -> House of M -> NEW Marvel continuity!
Broken -> Flipped Upside down -> fixed? NO. Other than Avengers Diss. there was NOTHING that showed this was going to happen.
/rant

IC on the other hand... LOTS of stuff happened. A LOT. and i can see it being a confusing but intrigueing title for most that arn't die-hard DC...for now. By the end of issue 2, everyone will be cought up, wether they've been reading for 3-20 years, or this was thier first comic series outside of Archie.

..and i forgot to read Ult. X-men...damnit.

Honestly though, do you have any questions about IC? I'll try my best to answer them as best i can. That's been one of my favorites parts of IC, is talking with others while trying to figure out what is exactly going on (even though we'll be told in 4 weeks :) )[/QUOTE]

SPOILER ALERT (so I can say whatever I want and not have to worry about anyone getting mad)

I guess it isn't so much that I'm confused but rather that I'm frustrated that I don't know any characters that well. I mean if I knew at least some of the characters then it might have a little more emotional impact. Mongul? No idea who that is. Was that the Freedom Force that got decimated? See, if I had known anything about Freedom Force it might have given me a little more emotional impact and I really wanted it to but instead I just wanted to hurry up and get back to Supes, Batman, and WW cause I at least knew them a little better. Then Mongul showed up there and I was once again confused and disconnected from the issue.

Even with the obscure Marvel characters in HoM I know enough to be impacted. Like when Hawkeye had his life taken away, it was just such a powerful scene for me. It was almost like, "what I've given, I can take away" for Wanda and it was just great. Then when Magneto got pissed at his kids, it really felt like another powerful scene because even though he got what he had wanted for his entire life, he still didn't want it cause he hadn't earned it and the way it was obtained wasn't right. Magneto with morals? Who woulda thunk it?

See, I'd argue on that point about there being no indication. In my opinion, just because there's a major storyline doesn't mean that it has to have roots going back 20 years. Even so, there were more indications than just Avengers Disassembled. The twins she had with Vision and then we come to find out it was he reality powers? Didn't that happen quite a while ago.

See, for me it doesn't have to have been hinted at for it to be good but if it draws on other stuff, indicating a larger universal storyline then that makes me just as happy.

I mean, look at all the stuff that's been brought up by HoM: Gwen Stacy (that's HUGE, what's gonna happen to Spidey once she has to be dead again and the realization that what he TRULY, in his mind, wants in this world is to be with Gwen and not MJ, wow, just wow), Magneto and the Planet X storyline, the entire Excaliber '04 run, I still think there will be some kind of issue with Prof. X when they find him and perhaps he isn't the nice kind always do gooder that we've always thought (first there was Onslaught, then there was the Astonishing X-Men revelation that he knowingly kept a living entity imprisoned in the danger room, what atrocity could he have committed in HoM?), and plenty of other tieins that I just can't think of at the moment.

Books I buy (for now) that are extremely late. These are as of 10/19 since they didn't come in today.

Young Avengers 8-5 weeks
Daredevil: Father 3-4 weeks
Astro City: The Dark Age 4-3 weeks (next week, though)
Captain America 11-3 weeks
Superman/Batman 23-3 weeks

My reasons (guesses) for the lateness

YA-Probably Heinberg (writer)
DD: F-If you don't know...Quesada! Shocking!
AC: TDA-Most likely Busiek. He's chronically late.
CA-Dunno. Probably Epting, though, since they've had 3 different pencilers on the last 3 issues
Supes/Bats-Don't know but it's just ridiculous. It's 3 weeks late after being resolicited at least 2 times!

Thanks. I just needed to vent.

Infinite Crisis was great, Villains United 6 was great, didn't pick up the JLA (i realized right before buying that it wasn't a continuation of Crisis of Conscience).

[quote name='neocisco']Books I buy (for now) that are extremely late. These are as of 10/19 since they didn't come in today.

Young Avengers 8-5 weeks
Daredevil: Father 3-4 weeks
Astro City: The Dark Age 4-3 weeks (next week, though)
Captain America 11-3 weeks
Superman/Batman 23-3 weeks

My reasons (guesses) for the lateness

YA-Probably Heinberg (writer)
DD: F-If you don't know...Quesada! Shocking!
AC: TDA-Most likely Busiek. He's chronically late.
CA-Dunno. Probably Epting, though, since they've had 3 different pencilers on the last 3 issues
Supes/Bats-Don't know but it's just ridiculous. It's 3 weeks late after being resolicited at least 2 times!

Thanks. I just needed to vent.[/QUOTE]

Superman Batman is definetly the exception to the rule with DC, its late more often than its on time.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']How come Secret wars, Spider-man/Black cat and Battle Chasers aren't on that list.[/QUOTE]

Battle Chasers? :)

Secret wars is just TOO friggin late...for a MAJOR series with tie ins and what not...WOW did they ever drop the ball.

Spidey/Black Cat... is it 2 years late now? I still want to see the ending, and i hold no i'll will twoards it...i guess its because ive been busy reading everything else that 2 years feels like nothing

Ok, now HoM is looking more and more awesome every day. At first I thought it might have slight implications but its gonna be huge:

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Decimation/pressconference.htm

Some Interesting parts:
Citing the revelation of House of M #7, Quesada said that Wanda's three words ("No More Mutants") will be pivotal to Marvel's next five to six years of story "with respect to putting the genie back into the bottle with respect to X-Men."

Switching to Ed Brubaker, the writer explained that Wanda's words will drastically reduce the mutant population in the Marvel Universe, towards a late 1960s state of the world, rather than whole villages.

The after effects of House of M change the way the government looks at mutants, making the X-Men's situation and standing even more tenuous than before. Brubaker continued, saying that Deadly Genesis ties into those threads, while tying back to events that go back to the very start of the X-Men as seen in Giant Size X-Men #1.

Further elaborating on Brubaker's comments, Quesada said that Deadly Genesis is based on the "deep dark secret" that Professor X has been hiding for years, and the whole story ties into the 30th anniversary of Giant Size X-Men”.

Quesada folowed up, adding that there will be a roughly 96% reduction, without massive carnage, and left it at that.

I fucking knew it, that bastard's just as bad as the old Magneto.

Ohhhhhh there was an update on the first article I posted:
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Decimation/pressconference.htm

There’s a very big line in the sand with respect to how we construct our crossovers, and how DC constructs their crossovers. We construct our crossovers so hat people are not forced to buy issues of Thunderbolts, for example, We understand that Thunderbolts is not our biggest selling title, but we are not connecting it directly, and making it a lynchpin to our crossover in order to force readers to buy it, and force retailers to buy it, and increase sales on a title that isn’t one of our strongest, sales-wise.

Hmm, trying to take an indirect shot at DC over the whole Wonder Woman #219/Sacrifice fiasco?

“Moving on towards next year, if we do head for more events, we like the way House of M panned out and how it was constructed, so we will most likely do it in that manner. Some of these crossovers, you need a roadmap to figure out what the heck is going on. I’ve seen websites posting Crisis Management and the Idiot’s Guide to Crisis, because the person coming in off the street isn’t going to be able to figure out what’s going on there. If we did that, I would consider it a huge mistake for us. But that’s our philosophy. I’m not saying one is right or wrong, but the way I feel, we hope to keep our stories as clear as possible.”

Ok, once again a bit of an attack on DC but this one I've gotta agree with, in fact, it was my chief complaint a couple days ago. Sure its interesting but in order to get everything out of the story you pretty much have to have been reading since the 1940s.

Overall, I think these 2 major events have shown more than ever that DC and marvel, while they both make comics, are two very different companies with very different approaches to storytelling.

As retailer...Decimation just does not sound good, especially with how people are reacting to HoM.

I just want to sit down with Quesada and ask him what the hell he's doing. Ive had the chance to do that with Dido and he made sense (and showed me some comics early...cool guy)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']As retailer...Decimation just does not sound good, especially with how people are reacting to HoM.

I just want to sit down with Quesada and ask him what the hell he's doing. Ive had the chance to do that with Dido and he made sense (and showed me some comics early...cool guy)[/QUOTE]

What do you mean, it doesn't sound good as a retailer?

So far, HoM has been very underwhelming as far as sales/excitement goes. yes, its selling well, but with the way it was sold from marvel themselves, NOTHING should be out selling it. That hasnt happened. Also, our dihard Marvel fans have had to drag themselves through the series, and even after #7, have not been pleased, let alone surprised. I'll blame a lot of that on the internet, but a lot of that blame goes to Marvel and its head guys spouting off so much about specifics.

Decimation is getting eye-roles when i describe it to people. Even before the press confrence i knew what was going on except for Xavier, of which i at least had plenty of suspicions.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']So far, HoM has been very underwhelming as far as sales/excitement goes. yes, its selling well, but with the way it was sold from marvel themselves, NOTHING should be out selling it. That hasnt happened. Also, our dihard Marvel fans have had to drag themselves through the series, and even after #7, have not been pleased, let alone surprised. I'll blame a lot of that on the internet, but a lot of that blame goes to Marvel and its head guys spouting off so much about specifics.

Decimation is getting eye-roles when i describe it to people. Even before the press confrence i knew what was going on except for Xavier, of which i at least had plenty of suspicions.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, see you have quite a different viewpoint than I do. See, myself, the only news I ever get is the occassional perusing of newsarama and this thread on CAG. So everything that's happened has been surprising for me, especially the end of #7. I guess I've always kind of tried to not go looking for information I didn't want to find. I'd assume that for you, as a retailer, that tends to be a little more difficult.

Previews (the catalog), order forms, Newsarama, ICV2, and other bits do get in the way of some enjoyment. Marvel releases a LOT of info before things happen..especially when it comes to Trades. They'll release names of trades MONTHS before a series even starts (Ultimate Galactus for example) that dont help us either.
I also read almost every comic that comes in...which is actually bad when it comes to marvel. The fact that i can read that much just begs for continuity (of which i never cared about before) and Marvel has HUGE issues with that, and it really doesnt look like they are going to fix that anytime soon (5-6 years :) )

Mind you, i am enjoying HoM on a subconcious "comic book guy" level, it is FUN...but damnit when i actually put on my thinking cap i want to shove Bendis up Quesadas rear (after he tells me the end to Powers)

[quote name='Odenat']Anyone know where to get the Crisis on Infinte earth hard cover or a complete set on the cheap or decent price?[/QUOTE]

...you should have thought about that a few weeks ago...right now you wont find either for cheap, let alone the HC. Mind you, the paperback version just had to have a new printing because DC sold out...and that book is ALWAYS in print.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']

Mind you, i am enjoying HoM on a subconcious "comic book guy" level, it is FUN...[/QUOTE]

That I can DEFINETLY something we can agree on. That issue where they "unlock" Emma Frost and she says:

Emma-"Oh that is it, that is it. I'm gonna kill him"
Wolverine-"Got no problem with that"
Emma-"And his kids too"
Wolverine-"Got no problem with that either"

That may not be entirely correct but I was just like ohhhhhhhh hell yeah its on!

The other part where I was really giddy was when the heroes finally attacked Magneto with that sentinel and Magneto just stopped it with his hand and they had that box showing Magneto standing with his hand out.... another hell yeah moment.

There has definetly been no shortage of awesome moments in HoM.

[quote name='Odenat']Anyone know where to get the Crisis on Infinte earth hard cover or a complete set on the cheap or decent price?[/QUOTE]

Join Border's mailing list and wait for the next time they have a 25 or 30 % off coupon and then use that. That's how I pick up most of my trades.

bread's done
Back