Level-5 announces two new RPGs: Cardboard Senki and Ushiro!

Cao Cao

CAGiversary!
These were also announced in the new Famitsu. Both are coming out in 2009.

First is Cardboard Senki, a strange robot-based RPG where your small robot fights on "cardboard" battlefields.

Second is Ushiro, a horror RPG where your shinigami character is able to possess people, fight their inner demons, etc.

SWEET! :applause: Level 5 did an amazing job with Jeanne D'Arc, and I was disappointed to learn that it is their only release for the PSP. Well, not anymore!

Ushiro looks cool, from the tiny glimpse we can see in that photo. Looking forward to some more info on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
New screens and story details for Cardboard Senki:
http://pspupdates.qj.net/Epic-robot...tory-details-screens-artwork/pg/49/aid/124388

[quote name='qj']Cardboard Senki is set in the future where Little Battle Experience (LBX) toy robots are all the craze among kids. Too bad the LBXs got a tad bit too powerful and eventually posed a threat to kids playing, modifying, and upgrading them. LBX production was then halted. Enter our 13 year old hero who suddenly finds an LBX model in a toy shop. And thus, the story begins.

Specific gameplay details aren't available yet, but judging from the story and screens, it looks like it involve lots of grinding - finding parts, customizing your robot, the whole shebang. Most probably, Wi-Fi play will be supported, but Level-5 hasn't confirmed anything yet. With that said, let's bring in the media![/quote]

There are also new screens for Ushiro in the Gamekyo article in the OP.

Creepy:
73701120080926_172320_8_big.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow both games looks good to get I'll get both day one if they come to the US atleast Ushiro first since I'm into ghost type stories also very nice screens on Ushiro Cao Cao I'm very excited for the games so far.

I hope both of them are translated into English. Cardboard Senki looks like it would be a great Custom Robo/Head Buster-style RPG, and Ushiro could have some very intriguing aspects to it.

Thanks for the videos! Level 5 really knows how to code for the PSP. Those games both look great, graphically, especially Ushiro.

bread's done
Back