Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges

Tybee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Remember Levi Johnston, the not-quite-ready-for-primetime father of the illegitimate child carried by Bristol Palin?

His mom was just arrested in an undercover sting and charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance. No details yet, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts Mama got her hands on some crystal meth.

So basically Bristol will be marrying up.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/19/levi-johnstons-mother-arrested-drug-charges/

I'll admit to a certain degree of schadenfreude when the Palins are involved, but why on earth are we still talking about AK's first family?

We never discussed them before the ill-advised and ill-fated VPOTUS run.

[quote name='Quillion']I'll admit to a certain degree of schadenfreude when the Palins are involved, but why on earth are we still talking about AK's first family?

We never discussed them before the ill-advised and ill-fated VPOTUS run.[/quote]

Because unfortunately the religious extremist are in love with here and you know she'll be back in the spotlight in a couple of years.

[quote name='Quillion']I'll admit to a certain degree of schadenfreude when the Palins are involved, but why on earth are we still talking about AK's first family?[/quote]

Because someone was bored enough to bump a thread I posted weeks ago.

Incidentally, Ms. Johnston's drug of choice turned out to be Oxycontin. So that puts her right in line with Rush Limbaugh and preserves her status as a Good Republican. Although she was dealing, not using.

[quote name='Tybee']Because someone was bored enough to bump a thread I posted weeks ago.

Incidentally, Ms. Johnston's drug of choice turned out to be Oxycontin. So that puts her right in line with Rush Limbaugh and preserves her status as a Good Republican. Although she was dealing, not using.[/quote]
Then there's Levi getting fired from his position as an Apprentice. He wasn't qualified.

Who isn't qualified to be an apprentice?

[quote name='Tybee']Because someone was bored enough to bump a thread I posted weeks ago.

Incidentally, Ms. Johnston's drug of choice turned out to be Oxycontin. So that puts her right in line with Rush Limbaugh and preserves her status as a Good Republican. Although she was dealing, not using.[/QUOTE]

The Republican Party fully endorses individual displays of entrepreneurialism during these trying economic times. We respect Ms. Johnson's effort to pull herself up by her heavily sedated bootstraps.

[quote name='Quillion']Who isn't qualified to be an apprentice?[/quote]

He's banging Sarah Palin's kid. What else needs to be said?

bread's done
Back