LF: Scene It deal

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Scene It? for 360 is on sale at Target this week for $49.00.[/QUOTE]
Canada doesn't have Target.

which illustrates why it is a very good idea to prefix Canada related threads [CANADA] in the thread title. As for deals I currently know of none on it. I'll keep an eye out.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Scene It? for 360 is on sale at Target this week for $49.00.[/quote]

Thanks, that price is a good indicator of what it should cost in Canada soon.

[quote name='JnJosh']blockbuster trade four for game under 69.99, this is 59.99[/quote]

That would be an awesome deal...If the manager at my BBV actually believed me when I told him of it. Hell half the staff there still don't even let me trade in games without the manuals. Sadly, I can't beat there trade in values and it is the only BBV location within like 20km

I looked for over month until I finally just used some game credit to pick it up for 59.99.

Best thing would be to wait for a friends and family sale at Futureshop- at least it'd be 10% off then.

due to the fact it comes with 4 controllers its pretty pricy game but it makes up for it, its kinda fun if ur playing with a group of people of all ages (like a family get together). But if your like in your late teans to late twenties and you play this with your spouse you wont find it that fun

Bought it yesterday for a New Year's Party - me, my wife and sister played.

Had a great time. Well worth the 60 bucks. Great presentation, controllers are sweet.

My buddy and I love movie trivia so we'll probably wear out the big button controllers pretty quick ;)

bread's done
Back