Liberty City Stories Question

ArthurDigbySellers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This question is for those of you who have played LCS for the PSP. Do you think it would be worth it to play for PS2? I don't have a PSP so I have never played it. Since we can pick up the PS2 version of LCS for $15 next week at CC, I want to know if it is actually worth it.

Well, for $15 it seems like a good deal. I have the PSP version and only played it a little thus far. It's an ok game, nothing super. It will seem like an expansion pack for GTA3 with a few goodies in it.

If you liked GTA III, then you'll like Liberty City Stories. It's like GTA III with a little bit of Vice City and San Andreas mixed in. It's well worth the $15 buck in my opinion.

I just got a PSP a few weeks ago and I'd really like to get GTA:LCS, but since the PS2 version is so cheap, it seems a little ridiculous to pay $20 more for the PSP version right now (even though I really want a portable GTA).

Has anyone heard anything about a possible price drop of the PSP edition once the PS2 version is out?

Edit: I noticed it recently came down from $49.99 to $39.99 at most places; is this as much of a drop as we can expect for a while?

It's not worth it. Just get a used copy of GTAIII on ebay for a couple bucks, cause thats all it is. On PSP its worth it... Portability.

bread's done
Back