Liege - RPG inspired by the classics - Kickstarter

DeathMoJo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I only posted this one here because the Kickstarter recently got approved by Sony for PS4 and Vita support for this upcoming RPG. Support toward a PS4/Vita copy is about halfway. Game has a unique art style and has turn-based fighting. Check out the page and see what you think. $10 nets you a copy of the game, $25 nets a copy of all 3 games planned in the trilogy. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/codagames/liege

Trending well after the initial announcement for the PS4 and Vita. Averaging about $2,000 a day so at this rate it will make the $52,000 required for the PS4/Vita edition.

It's a tough decision for me, as it has beautiful artwork, but I have very little interest in the actual gameplay. The game also seems to have a generic story line. Big bummer for me. Maybe if I have some extra funds to throw away, I will. I set it to remind me later about the project.

Just about 7 days left, less thank 10K to go for the PS4/Vita/Linux versions.  Pass the word if you know anyone that would or could be interested!

Wii U and the Burning City stretch goals passed.  Only 52 hours left and only $7,000 to get Art 2.0.  Pass the word along for anyone that has a Wii U or could be interested in this game!

So this is a trilogy...any word on how long the game (first game) will be for $10? Also, where can I read more about the battle system?

bread's done
Back