LieutenanOTT Dan....Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The first two levels of F.E.A.R spell "over-rated."[/QUOTE]

Hah. FEAR gets SO much better. The end is awesome, bar nothing.

4th.

should've gone with "she's gOTT big balls".

AC-DC reference for those that don't get it.

EDIT: 5th. who fuckin cares tho.

EDIT 2: NO 4th! right? i'm confused.

Edit 3: yeah, definitely 4th.
... I'll shut up now.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The first two levels of F.E.A.R spell "over-rated."[/quote]

At first, I thought that said "the first two letters..." and I thought:

I'm not brilliant, but I don't even think there's an F in overrated. There is an e... but really, all you can spell with Fe is the chemical symbol for iron...

About halfway through typing that, I realized I read it wrong...

Yeah... I'm dumb. :whistle2:#

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']At first, I thought that said "the first two letters..." and I thought:

I'm not brilliant, but I don't even think there's an F in overrated. There is an e... but really, all you can spell with Fe is the chemical symbol for iron...

About halfway through typing that, I realized I read it wrong...

Yeah... I'm dumb. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]Well, at least no one will ever know...oh wait...

Screw you, I'm hijacking this OTT:

Topic Name: hOTT mario bros... ASSEMBLE!!!

chonch9iu.jpg

Strell!
Reality's Fringe!
AlbinoNinja!
The guy with the American One!!!

Hotmariobros.PNG

Join forces to form...
Shorecb3.jpg

fuck, didn't see that coming...

OP, i demand you change it right now. LieutenOTT Dan can not take the awsome

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Screw you, I'm hijacking this OTT:

chonch9iu.jpg

Strell!
Reality's Fringe!
AlbinoNinja!

Join forces
Hotmariobros.PNG

HOTT MARIO BROS!

OP, i demand you change it right now. LieutenOTT Dan can not take the awsome[/QUOTE]Those guys look like color coded Hard Gays.

I always thought it was a great quote...I brought you ice cream lt. dan. lt. dan...ice cream!

Also ice cream is something that should be had anytime of the day all summer.

EDIT: My bad Albino everyone was dilly dallying around. So I said fuck it.

[quote name='flowery']I always thought it was a great quote...I brought you ice cream lt. dan. lt. dan...ice cream!

Also ice cream is something that should be had anytime of the day all summer.

EDIT: My bad Albino everyone was dilly dallying around. So I said fuck it.[/QUOTE]
it's cool, i should have acted quicker... i guess ill just have to plan something better for next OTT :twisted:

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']

Join forces to form...
Shorecb3.jpg

[/QUOTE]

FLIP IT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE QUICKLY!!!!

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Screw you, I'm hijacking this OTT:

chonch9iu.jpg

Strell!
Reality's Fringe!
AlbinoNinja!

Hotmariobros.PNG

Join forces to form...
Shorecb3.jpg

OP, i demand you change it right now. LieutenOTT Dan can not take the awsome[/quote]

what? no love for hot wario?

hotwario4te.png

that's the best i could get the moustache, as it kept falling off.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']what? no love for hot wario?

hotwario4te.png

that's the best i could get the moustache, as it kept falling off.[/QUOTE]
damnit, and i wasted all my fake moustaches entertaining those disabled children...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm too old.[/QUOTE]

You know, I think the reason these remember the 80s and 90s things and stuff like that are so popular is because it puts us back to that time. Everything is so much simpler when you're younger and its not the stuff you miss but the way it made you feel.

This has been deep thoughts, by RVB (haha, I almost typed my real name there)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Rocky 2, Rocky 3, Rocky 4. Of course. ;)[/QUOTE]

haha that made me laugh. Well #3 Schindler's List #2 To Kill A Mockingbird (Peck is the fucking man).

EDIT: #1 It's A Wonderful Life. I have alot of beef with this list though. Rudy should have been top 10 easy.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know, I think the reason these remember the 80s and 90s things and stuff like that are so popular is because it puts us back to that time. Everything is so much simpler when you're younger and its not the stuff you miss but the way it made you feel.

This has been deep thoughts, by RVB (haha, I almost typed my real name there)[/QUOTE]

Things weren't simpler back then. Things sucked.

It's all nostalga factor. That's it.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']There should never a rap song title called:

Good Googly Moogly. Project Pat.

The world will end.[/quote]

... Uh, okay? I mean, you know, 'cause I was just about to head to Virgin records to record an album featuring that very track. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Things weren't simpler back then. Things sucked.

It's all nostalga factor. That's it.[/QUOTE]

things are always better when you don't have responsabilities, and your parents pay for all your stuff.

[quote name='mr ryles']things are always better when you don't have responsabilities, are your parents pay for all your stuff.[/QUOTE]

Or when the highlight of your week is saturday morning cartoons.

[quote name='mr ryles']things are always better when you don't have responsabilities, are your parents pay for all your stuff.[/QUOTE] I haven't had that since I was about 12. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't had that since I was about 12. :cry:[/QUOTE]

ya the responsabilities (damn thats a long word) part I lost around 13, then my parents stopped buying shit for me around 15-16.

[quote name='flowery']Oh Shit Ward just got owned on a shorthanded goal in OT by Pisani.[/QUOTE]
oilers win! fuckin awesome!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Or when the highlight of your week is saturday morning cartoons.[/QUOTE]
hell yeah! i tried watching saturday morning cartoons in high school when i didn't have to work and all the regular channels stopped doing cartoons, what happened?

[quote name='darkmere']hell yeah! i tried watching saturday morning cartoons in high school when i didn't have to work and all the regular channels stopped doing cartoons, what happened?[/QUOTE]

Kids now days just want to play GTA and shoot people in the face. fuck Power Rangers.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I now hate the Table Tennis ads. I can't wait for them to be gone. fuck rollover audio.[/QUOTE]

I hate how sometimes I go over it on accident, and I was just blasting some music out of my speakers. It scares the shit out of me sometimes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I now hate the Table Tennis ads. I can't wait for them to be gone. fuck rollover audio.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and just when you forget about them, you accidently put your mouse over it as you walk away from your computer.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah and just when you forget about them, you accidently put your mouse over it as you walk away from your computer.[/QUOTE]
It mostly sucks when I'm watching a video or listening to music in a volume that the ad is so annoying when you accidentally roll over it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I now hate the Table Tennis ads. I can't wait for them to be gone. fuck rollover audio.[/QUOTE][quote name='mr ryles']I hate how sometimes I go over it on accident, and I was just blasting some music out of my speakers. It scares the shit out of me sometimes.[/QUOTE][quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah and just when you forget about them, you accidently put your mouse over it as you walk away from your computer.[/QUOTE][quote name='FriskyTanuki']It mostly sucks when I'm watching a video or listening to music in a volume that the ad is so annoying when you accidentally roll over it.[/QUOTE] It's called Adblock, guys. :roll: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's called Adblock, guys. :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]
It's called "I don't like Firefox." :roll: ;)

I now know someone who said that he'd never go to CAG, because of the profanity in the name. :whistle2:s

I've got a 20 GB hard drive I'd like to throw into my PC from an older PC of mine. I should be able to toss it in and format it and be able to use it as a slave drive, right?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's called "I don't like Firefox." :roll: ;)
[/quote]

Sucks for you. :x I'm enjoying my tennis-free browsing experience. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Sucks for you. :x I'm enjoying my tennis-free browsing experience. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear that, it'll get better for you eventually. My experience is just fine without Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back