Life of Pi 3D $19.99 on Amazon

[quote name='Gden']Not to pee on your porridge, but it was $15 at fry's until recently.[/QUOTE]

That's okay! No Fry's by me, so wouldn't have known anyway!

It was 15$ online at Frys there isn't one anywhere near me either it' still good for those who missed it though.

I apologize, I should've mentioned in the Fry's ad that you could price match it at best buy. The nearest fry's from me is an hour and a half away, but I got my local best buy to price match the non-3d version (which was $12). I should also mention that I didn't have to bully anyone into doing the price match, it's one of the stores they regularly price match.

It was also $15 on Frys.com with free shipping, so no need to have one nearby to have scored it for that price.

^

Seeing greenwolfe7's use of the HD DVD symbol brought back memories of buying them at the Chicago Fry's a couple months after HD DVDs went under. IIRC, they were 50% off which seemed awesome back in the day.

On topic, is this movie worth a blind buy? Does it compare to any other movies (if you like X, you'll like this)?

bread's done
Back