Life/Planet Earth Special Edition(both Narrated by David Attenborough) Blu Ray $29.99

$29.99 is the DVD price. The blu ray is still $79.99.

Unless I'm looking at this wrong...

Edit: I do see where it says $29.99 for the 10-disc blu ray under "Other Formats and Versions" box when you initially follow the link. But I believe it's a glitch or error because the list price for blu ray still lists at $79.99 and if you refresh the page the $29.99 changes to $79.99 in that same box. Can we screen shot the error of the deal and send to amazon? Has that ever worked?

You're looking at it the right way. It must have sold out already. Damn, that was quick. But it was 29.99, I got a copy not 20 minutes ago. You scared me for a second, got me thinking I ordered the DVD by accident

Sucks. I was torn about whether or not to be excited about this because I literally just ordered the blu ray set of Planet Earth not even a week ago for $35. Probably would have ordered this and figured out a way to return (opened, watched disc 1 last night lol) or sell my copy to replace with this. Oh well...this saves me some hassle lol.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Sucks. I was torn about whether or not to be excited about this because I literally[i/] just ordered the blu ray set of Planet Earth not even a week ago for $35. Probably would have ordered this and figured out a way to return (opened, watched disc 1 last night lol) or sell my copy to replace with this. Oh well...this saves me some hassle lol.[/QUOTE]

They have both Planet Earth and Life Blu Rays at Best Buy for $19.99 each

Now, if you saw it on SD at midnight, would it not have made sense to post it here for the users on here, rather than playing Captain Hindsight once the deal goes dead and tell us why it's dead? Just a thought

[quote name='JP73']They have both Planet Earth and Life Blu Rays at Best Buy for $19.99 each[/QUOTE]

Well fuck me lol I'll have to check that out next time I'm out that way.

[quote name='V3rtigo']I'm so glad I didn't hesitate on this. I knew it had to be a mistake or limited quantities. Anyway, this is still available:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SH663K/ref=ox_ya_os_product

It is DVD not blu, but each individual dvd sells for $20-30 and other than new for $29.99, the used copies start at $85.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend waiting for BBC to come out with a Volume 3 to the Natural History Collection on Blu-ray, or whatever the series is called.

[quote name='JP73']Now, if you saw it on SD at midnight, would it not have made sense to post it here for the users on here, rather than playing Captain Hindsight once the deal goes dead and tell us why it's dead? Just a thought[/QUOTE]

I didn't. When I saw the OP (on SD), the deal was already dead and the timestamp read 12-something around midnight. I guess what I wated to say was, no wonder it went dead so fast - SD effect, I guess...

Ah, gotcha. I got lucky then. Cause I ordered mine, posted this and 18 minutes later the other user said it was dead. I must have gotten one of the last ones.

[quote name='JP73']They have both Planet Earth and Life Blu Rays at Best Buy for $19.99 each[/QUOTE]

The 4 disc Life bluray set is also $19.99? It's indicating $54.99 on bestbuy.com

Might have to order myself one :)
bjwdjwbjwdw

bread's done
Back