Life Size MGS3 Snake on eBay

the seller is like friggen down syndrom or something lol:

HIDEO KOJIMA&KONAMI presents METAL GEAR SOLID 3 LIFE-SIZE SNAKE!!!!

THIS MADE FOR PROMOTION. VERY RARE! BECAUSE SALED ONLY 10 ITEMS.

I BOUGHT FROM KONAMI, AND NOW SOLD OUT ALREADY.

TALLS ABOUT 71".

IT WAS MADE FOR PROMOTION, THERE ARE A WOUND AND A LOSS LIKE THE PICTURE.

HE IS AN ASSEMBLY TYPE. SHIPMENT IS PARE PARCELS.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SHIPPING COST, PLEASE ASK ME.

[quote name='argyle']Well, I think most people know but still, your title is rather spoiler-riffic. ;)[/quote]

ah, but if I stuck Snake up there, people would not know who it was, and if I stuck Solid Snake up there, that would be deceit.

If anyone can think of a title that is better, I will stick it up there

[quote name='StealthySeal']the seller is like friggen down syndrom or something lol:

HIDEO KOJIMA&KONAMI presents METAL GEAR SOLID 3 LIFE-SIZE SNAKE!!!!

THIS MADE FOR PROMOTION. VERY RARE! BECAUSE SALED ONLY 10 ITEMS.

I BOUGHT FROM KONAMI, AND NOW SOLD OUT ALREADY.

TALLS ABOUT 71".

IT WAS MADE FOR PROMOTION, THERE ARE A WOUND AND A LOSS LIKE THE PICTURE.

HE IS AN ASSEMBLY TYPE. SHIPMENT IS PARE PARCELS.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SHIPPING COST, PLEASE ASK ME.
[/quote]

More than likely English is a second language since he is from Japan

[quote name='mtxbass1']I bet you could scare your neighbors with that thing.[/quote]

stick it right in your window so people could see it, and make sure the gun was in the window as well.

and I changed the title of the topic to not ruin the game for anyone (though if you have not played it, quit being a cheap ass and rent it at least, it is an awesome game)

[quote name='GameDude']Snake is 71 inches...isn't that like 5'9? He's a shorty.[/quote]

actually not all that short. only one inch shy of 6 foot (5' 11")

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='mtxbass1']I bet you could scare your neighbors with that thing.[/quote]

stick it right in your window so people could see it, and make sure the gun was in the window as well.

and I changed the title of the topic to not ruin the game for anyone (though if you have not played it, quit being a cheap ass and rent it at least, it is an awesome game)[/quote]

I already thought that before the game even came out, jsut because it was set in the 60's, right around when ******* was in active service, and how ******* was actually a ****** of ******* anyways, hence the *********.

Still, that's a fucking awesome model/standee/whatever.

[quote name='GameDude']Snake is 71 inches...isn't that like 5'9? He's a shorty.[/quote]

Well, he's crouched so that wouldn't be his full height.

And I agree, everyone should have played it by now & already know. But then, it never hurts to err on the side of caution when it comes to spoilers. ;)

They have one of these Snake Statues at the Planet X store in the Glendale Galleria in California. It was one of the locations for the Kojima signings when MGS3 was released. It would be cool for $200 but it sure is not worth $2000.

bread's done
Back