LIKE NEW Euro SNES Classic FOR SALE

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
455 (100%)
As the title states, I have a LIKE NEW SNES Euro Classic edition I imported from Germany late last year.  I have since been able to secure myself a US model, and being OCD, I want to keep the US one for myself for the set.  Originally I was going to keep both, but that is pointless to me.  Therefore, I am looking to offload the EU one to someone who will enjoy it.

That being said, the console has been used ONCE.  The one time I played it for maybe 30 minutes before bed, and then my wife and I had our daughter that next week so I haven't had the time to play it since lol.  Neither of the controllers have been used since I have wireless ones I used with it.  The console is MINT and literally just like it came out of the box.  PM me for pricing inquiries and it may be negotiable but keep in mind I am trying to break even.

Keep in mind, this bundle DOES NOT include a USB wall outlet like its US counterpart so the buyer will need to source one of those themselves.  Not sure why Nintendo decided to cheap out on it, but they did.

If interested, toss me a PM.  Transaction will take place via PayPal and will include an invoice.  Also feel free to throw me any questions, and photos can be provided upon request.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back