LIKE our FB page & win a free game! Promo Over!

[quote name='BlueofFLE']Liked your page, my friend. I respect the Minecraft banner and the game has become sort of 'the' indie game in the mainstream mind, but maybe you should go a bit more generic or varied?

RPG or Simulation.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough:) We rotate out the banner all the time to give more relatively unknown indies some visibility. If you got some ideas of games worth showcasing, let me know!

Yeah rotation would be your best bet, how often do you do that? If it's infrequent enough for you to manage you could draw more member involvement(always +) via bi-weekly/monthly contests for user made banners to enter rotation.

On the topic of indie games, if you don't know about the in-production 'Redshirt' from Tiniest Shark you should give the site&forums a look as it seems promising for sim/sci-fi/humor lovers. It's a parody of social networking and a certain popular science fiction universe, definitely worth watching in my opinion.

[quote name='BlueofFLE']Yeah rotation would be your best bet, how often do you do that? If it's infrequent enough for you to manage you could draw more member involvement(always +) via bi-weekly/monthly contests for user made banners to enter rotation.

On the topic of indie games, if you don't know about the in-production 'Redshirt' from Tiniest Shark you should give the site&forums a look as it seems promising for sim/sci-fi/humor lovers. It's a parody of social networking and a certain popular science fiction universe, definitely worth watching in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I can totally get into this concept! We'll have to reach out to them to do a preview.

bread's done
Back