Liked Shaun of the Dead? Try Hot Fuzz!

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
The new street team for Hot Fuzz is now up. Its by the same guys who made Shaun of the Dead.

I was on the Shaun of the Dead street team and ended up getting to see an advance of the movie for free and getting Pegg, Wright, and Frost to autograph my stuff. This wasn't some competition, just them giving out free v.i.p. tickets to all the cities that were on the tour schedule. They had a bunch of free tickets for whoever wanted to go.

Since its the same movie company and they are somewhat affiliated with Shaun Squad( I got the HF street team invite from being on shaun squad's mailing list), I would think that you have a good chance of getting at least a free screening out of it as well as all the crap street teams give out for these kinds of things.

If you want to use my referral link

http://www.jointhefuzz.com/linkpost.php?i=314

If you want to sign up on your own

www.jointhefuzz.com

All referral sign ups are greatly appreciated and hope this street team is as good as the last one.:bouncy:

I signed up using mcgavin27's referral link, but I haven't gotten the confirmation email yet (about 15 minutes so far). How long does it take to get the email?

i signed up under the OP.... the website was too laggy for me and i don't really care to participate in their site..... so i won't post my refferal link......

bread's done
Back