Limbo (PSN) download code contest - Examiner.com

[quote name='bearhawk72']Found 2 codes, both have been out too long to have not been used[/QUOTE]
Same here! just waiting on the 3d one hopefully he did no fall asleep!

i think it was bull crap, i found a few codes and they were NO good. and then 1 code i tried and it was for back to the future. and a guy on the site left a commet saying he found a limbo code but it was just a demo.

so i found 2 limbo demos, which i presume were full games, but then it let me download all of the back to the future episodes. I already bought and have bttf, can i have a Limbo code?

[quote name='Velo214']so i found 2 limbo demos, which i presume were full games, but then it let me download all of the back to the future episodes. I already bought and have bttf, can i have a Limbo code?[/QUOTE]

the BTTF episodes were full games?

Can someone try this Limbo code? This is from the same batch the PR rep gave me. It looks legit on my end. Let me know if it works.

7JT6-5HNN-8KNT

Also, it might say "demo" but it should include a separate unlock of the full game.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Can someone try this Limbo code? This is from the same batch the PR rep gave me. It looks legit on my end. Let me know if it works.

7JT6-5HNN-8KNT

Also, it might say "demo" but it should include a separate unlock of the full game.[/QUOTE]

Tried it and got invalid. So a lurker got it or it was invalid. Sorry.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Tried it and got invalid. So a lurker got it or it was invalid. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me. But it was only a demo. No unlock file.

bread's done
Back