Limited Edition Crystal Xbox (Not the UK one!!)

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi all - this is more of a "would anybody be interested in" thread rather than a WTS, as I don't have the item in my possession as of yet.

In the summer of 2004, Microsoft released a limited edition crystal Xbox exclusively through Zellers (a Canadian discount chain). Only 4 consoles were available from each store, and there are fewer than 300 stores in the country. A little mathematical magic shows us that there were less than 1200 of these ever made.

I've recently come across one of these in my travels. I don't have any need for one of these on my own, but if I can make a little profit on it to further my own gaming needs, I'd be happy to pick it up and pass it on to it's new owner. ;)

If anyone would be interested in this, PM me and let me know what you'd be willing to pay.

Please note the OP's 0 feedback, and anyone dealing with them with higher feedback should ask the OP to send first.

To the OP, links to feedback from other sites would be helpful, though most CAGs will only rely on CAG feedback for determining who sends first in any deal.

I have one sitting here at my house, someone shoot me a PM with some offers if you would be interested... i'm not 100% i want to trade it.

I understand your concerns, and if people aren't interested in dealing with me on this due to a lack of CAG feedback that's fine. However, if anyone even has any remote idea of what this might be worth, can you please let me know so that I can put it on eBay if no one here is interested.

And if anyone does want to deal with me, here's a link to my eBay feedback. The only negative I've ever gotten was from a guy who sent me a busted game and was pissed that I left him negative feedback. He in turn had miles of negatives, so asides from this one incident my eBay record is clean as a bean.

bread's done
Back