Limited Edition Halo 360 System

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I just walked into my local circuit city and found the Green Halo 360.... it was brand new but out of the box....CS said the box was ripped open so they had to sell it at a discount , grabbed it for 199.99 + tax.

should i hang onto it? should i try to resell it? or should i just return it?

--D

I have one and I love it. And I'm not even a huge Halo fan. I'm never gonna upgrade my 20gb drive cos I love the copper metallic trim on mine soo much. Plus it has the Falcon chipset in it. I'd keep it or sell it.

[quote name='Puffa469']I have one and I love it. And I'm not even a huge Halo fan. I'm never gonna upgrade my 20gb drive cos I love the copper metallic trim on mine soo much. Plus it has the Falcon chipset in it. I'd keep it or sell it.[/quote]

I was thinking about coloring my 120 HDD chrome orange to match the disk drive. Or maybe opening them up and switch out the actuall disk. I have the Elite 120, not the retail 120 so the casing is already black like the Halo HDD.

[quote name='Ziv']I was thinking about coloring my 120 HDD chrome orange to match the disk drive. Or maybe opening them up and switch out the actuall disk. I have the Elite 120, not the retail 120 so the casing is already black like the Halo HDD.[/quote]

I've also thought about opening up the casing and swapping out the drive itself. That's probably what I'll end up doing, but for now 20gb is still more than enough space for me. I dont really download any movies or tv shows.

bread's done
Back