Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Out April 26th for $399.99 / Pre-orders start later today

For Paul

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-500GB-Console-Uncharted-Limited-4/dp/B01BEELH52/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-console-limited-edition-uncharted-4-bundle-gray-blue-with-custom-silk-screened-artwork/4964000.p?id=bb4964000&skuId=4964000

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/uncharted-4

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Out April 26th for $399.99. They'll also sell the Gray Blue DualShock 4 separately in early March for $64.99. A limited edition Gray Blue version of the Gold Wireless Headset will be available in early March for $99.99. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/04/limited-edition-uncharted-4-ps4-bundle-out-april-26th/

24170471094_6b1c73369f_b.jpg
24772401486_56bba01fb2_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never understood why people are upset about the 500GB PS4's.  You know if Sony throws a 1TB in there, the shit will be $499.99.  Just swap in a 2TB laptop hard drive for $99 bucks.  Problem solved.

It looks like the Forza console color to me and I wasn't a fan of that one. IDK, I feel like Sony's LE efforts are lazy, they just slap a picture on it change color and call it a day. This is better than a lot of other ones they made though.

Even though i love Uncharted, but this seems to be the least inspired out of all the u.s. limited consoles since this one just a screen print of Nathan off of the cover of the game unlike the other ones. And where is my u.s. version of the Street fighter console? You would think they would have one since its a PS4 exclusive now.

The Blops3 1TB PS4 was $430.
I think MSRP was actually much more, and they decided to drop the cost right before release. I want to say it was $479.99 at announcement and the Star Wars LE console was supposed to be $449.99 but then closer to launch they got dropped to $399.99/$429.99 respectively.

Doesn't matter though, Sony can sell consoles this generation regardless of how they look. I'm a huge naughty dog/Uncharted fan but I'll probably wait until a revision comes out in a year or two. I am not invested at all in UHD or 4K technology but I'm sure that's around the corner somewhere (not games but streaming media from the console via apps).

Hard drive size doesn't matter to me because regardless of 500GB or 1TB it's not going to be enough a year or two from now just like it didn't matter if you got 60GB or 120GB at or near launch with the PS3, it wasn't going to be big enough later on.

This is way better than the COD one...

Don't get me started on the Darth Vader one. YUCK!
To be fair, they're hardly that good to begin with, overall.

I think MSRP was actually much more, and they decided to drop the cost right before release. I want to say it was $479.99 at announcement and the Star Wars LE console was supposed to be $449.99 but then closer to launch they got dropped to $399.99/$429.99 respectively.

Doesn't matter though, Sony can sell consoles this generation regardless of how they look. I'm a huge naughty dog/Uncharted fan but I'll probably wait until a revision comes out in a year or two. I am not invested at all in UHD or 4K technology but I'm sure that's around the corner somewhere (not games but streaming media from the console via apps).

Hard drive size doesn't matter to me because regardless of 500GB or 1TB it's not going to be enough a year or two from now just like it didn't matter if you got 60GB or 120GB at or near launch with the PS3, it wasn't going to be big enough later on.
Well, regardless of what it was "going to be", it was still that price on release, which is what I was trying to compare it to. I don't think this one will go much higher, for that reason.

IDK, I feel like Sony's LE efforts are lazy, they just slap a picture on it change color and call it a day.
Agreed. Even the 20th anniversary PS4 (which I own New in Box :D/ ) wasn't anything to write home about. This the first time I think the basic black/White consoles look best. Last Gen PS3s had lots of cool colors and edition. I guess if you haven't jumped on the XBONE band wagon you can get a kind of cool looking one of those...but it still looks like a VHS player.

I don't mind the color but the Nathan Drake picture isn't needed...

Then again it could have been worse... some tacky golden medalion'esk picture... :speaktothehand:

I knew a Uncharted edition PS4 would come, but I was really hoping for much more then this.  Color sucks, never cared much for the design of Drake.  The Uncharted words is nice, but that's it.  Controller is really nothing special at all. 

At this point people need to tempter their expectations on the controllers. With the big track pad button they really can't do much with them so all you will mostly see is special colors and nothing at all as far as designs go.

bread's done
Back