Limited Edition Zelda 3DS XL available for pre-order on Toysrus.com Free Shipping

With all these stores popping up with this, and the link on Amazon, I don't think I'd be shocked to see this get some type of deal/extra at 1 of these places.

Yeah. If only I could've gotten in on that TRU groupon and got that damn Gathr to go through, a day or 2 ago, when they started it, again.

Add a plush for $4.99

ONLY $4.99 Toys"R"Us Holiday Plush (19.99 value) with ANY purchase of $50 or more! Choice of Sitting Bear or Sitting Dog 

While supplies last. The eligible discounted Toys"R"Us Holiday Plush items are 17 inch Sitting Bear - Tan and 17 inch Sitting Dog - Brown. Must buy $50 worth of items and add the Holiday Plush of choice to cart for offer to apply.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out for Toys R Us; they cancel pre-orders due to not keeping proper track of their available stock.

Watch out for Toys R Us; they cancel pre-orders due to not keeping proper track of their available stock.
+1 on this. Ordered a game from them during black friday last year then they abruptly cancelled due to stock, caution for those who preorder from them.

then what would you recommend to preorder it at then?
gamestop,amazon(if they get it),best buy and walmart. never ran into any issues with those places. places to avoid are newegg,target,toysrus. Im speaking stricty on pre-orders here, buying things in stock from all these places are fairly good experiences.

gamestop,amazon(if they get it),best buy and walmart. never ran into any issues with those places. places to avoid are newegg,target,toysrus. Im speaking stricty on pre-orders here, buying things in stock from all these places are fairly good experiences.
Yeah. Especially that Target. They were ATROCIUOSSSSSSS for that Pikachu XL. Glad I didn't deal with them for that, but I read the stories on here.

They had that ' fuck you' attitude, it seemed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost out on the Realm Reborn CE because of Toys R Us. For those that don't know, it sold out ages before launch and went for nearly 3x MSRP on ebay. Luckily, though, a CAG on here grabbed me one in a fluke--and tiny--restock from Amazon, but I would have been completely SOL... and all due to TRU!

Good luck with TRU.

Had bad experiences with them. Especially with putting out items on street date. With pokemon Black/White 2 (Came with coin). I had to not only find a employee (there was none even at the register), but had to wait 10 minutes until they found the games in the box in the back.  

i've had gamestop, bestbuy, walmart all cancel preorders before, amazon is your only safe place

anyone who bought from toysrus got their 3ds shipped? my status has been stucked at "Item(s) located in stock" for few days.

bread's done
Back