Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Does Rainbow moon have no limit? I don't see one listed. While Shadow Complex is marked at 2.
It's limited to 1 per platform.

They've mentioned it several times elsewhere when they announced the release officially, but for some reason they didn't put that marker in the item description.

And it really shows in the resell value on ebay. PS4 stuff is often break even... Vita stuff flips for 2x to 3X the money almost immediately. So it's just become a competition with resellers to get anything. It almost makes it worth not collecting this stuff at all.
Amazing logic here. "It's not worth buying the games because resellers like to buy them"

Came here to say the same thing. I wish I knew how big the print run was, I'm not eager to drop $40 on a preorder the same day I'm dropping a bunch of money on LRG.

Came here to say the same thing. I wish I knew how big the print run was, I'm not eager to drop $40 on a preorder the same day I'm dropping a bunch of money on LRG.
I wish I knew if I'd like the game enough to justify $40 for a physical copy when I plan on buying Shadow Complex Remastered tomorrow. I missed out on the original REZ for PS2, but I enjoyed Child of Eden.

Yeah, I don't see anything about that. If I were to guess I'd say it's likely to be available for a little while. If it was going to be a scramble like LRG I think they would mention how limited it will be in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug said Rez was one of the dream games, and they're under the assumption iam8bit picked up another one as well. It's going to suck if it's limited to 3,000 copies and there's no time listed for when it goes up for sale.

Doug said Rez was one of the dream games, and they're under the assumption iam8bit picked up another one as well. It's going to suck if it's limited to 3,000 copies and there's no time listed for when it goes up for sale.
The email they sent said it goes up 9am PST.

Does anyone see anywhere to sign up for an account on iam8bit? I even put something in my cart and "sign in" is the only option at checkout.

after reading some tweets this week about iam8bit putting the fault on the purchaser when something bad happens during shipping, I am not willing to buy from them.  

also, tomorrow is LRG purchases...so another 40 for rez is a bit much

How much is shipping at LRG? It's not listed and apparently that's not one of the frequently-asked-questions on their site.
$4.99/order flat rate. So it's best to combine everything into one order, but it's a gamble when something might sell out. Part of the fun of shopping at LRG. :)

Man I really want that Physical Rez Infinite, big fan of the previous games, but that $40 price tag is a bit steep and not knowing when it will be live is also a bit of a bummer, seems like this will have a decent print and may even be based on how pre-orders go, said they won't ship until October, when the game releases digitally I assume. Rez or not I am definitely in for Rainbow Moon Vita tomorrow and probably grab a Shadow Complex too.

I DM'd iam8bit and this is what I got

Orders will go live at 9 AM PST
Limit of 5 per customer
Preorders will stay open until the holiday season

I DM'd iam8bit and this is what I got

Orders will go live at 9 AM PST
Limit of 5 per customer
Preorders will stay open until the holiday season
Figured they'd print a nice amount of these. I'll still order one, but good to know it's not something I have to jump on immediately like LRG.

A few hours away and I still can't decide if I'm going to try for a copy of Rainbow Moon on both platforms.  Usually when they have dual platform releases I just get the vita version cause well you know VITA, but this one has me considering grabbing both.  Plus with Shadow Complex in addition I don't know if I want to drop the extra cash.  Of course this isn't even going to be question whenever Cosmic Star Heroine releases.

A few hours away and I still can't decide if I'm going to try for a copy of Rainbow Moon on both platforms. Usually when they have dual platform releases I just get the vita version cause well you know VITA, but this one has me considering grabbing both. Plus with Shadow Complex in addition I don't know if I want to drop the extra cash. Of course this isn't even going to be question whenever Cosmic Star Heroine releases.
I would get all three. I mean if you don't want something after it arrives, I'm positive you won't have a problem selling it. I'm ready for all three games.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

As someone that owned the original Rez (imported for Dreamcast), I'm glad to see this game wasn't snagged by LRG. This is easily one of the best loved on-rails Shmups out there. It deserves a minimum of $40. Heck I consider that a huge bargain.

Oh, so that's how they were doing it... preloading their carts so it was sold out by the time it went live. Amazing. Just goes to show what people will do when their actual income is dependent upon gaming the system. I'm glad they found a workaround (deleting the listings then reposting the listings during the launch). Hopefully that goes a long way to making sure actual gamers get these games without the extra middleman.

Is the Rainbow Moon Soundtrack limited run? The Shadow Complex soundtrack notes only 750 copies, no such note on the Rainbow Moon soundtrack. 

Is the Rainbow Moon Soundtrack limited run? The Shadow Complex soundtrack notes only 750 copies, no such note on the Rainbow Moon soundtrack.
They always screw themselves by doing this shit so last minute.

There's supposed to be a quantity counter, but it's unclear.

Shadow Complex soundtrack also unclear since you don't know if the 750 is per bundle and soundtrack so 1500 total, or if it's 375 each.

I just don't understand why they don't have someone proofreading these things. Such minor details can be easily fixed if they just pay the fuck attention and re-read it a few times.

Whoever writes the descriptions for the products should be demoted!

I would get all three. I mean if you don't want something after it arrives, I'm positive you won't have a problem selling it. I'm ready for all three games.

Yeah, that's what pretty much what I keep telling myself. I know for a fact if I end up not wanting it someone else on here would be more than grateful to take it off my hands at cost.

10 minutes... my body is ready.

Also, how do scalpers preload games into their cart like that? I'm glad they're doing something to prevent it... doesnt seem very fair, especially since you know they're probably shooting to place multiple orders to multiple addresses across multiple credit cards/paypal accounts.

Too many ppl know about this sale now. Their twitter keeps talking about the release. Non stop notifications. Get ready for some disappointment boys!

Also, how do scalpers preload games into their cart like that? I'm glad they're doing something to prevent it... doesnt seem very fair, especially since you know they're probably shooting to place multiple orders to multiple addresses across multiple credit cards/paypal accounts.
yeah but by the time the get multiples it will most likely sell out they need to try harder to stop scalpers because thats all this is going to attract

Last time the bundles were listed, people hacked the site and bought some. They then cancelled their order, and made the total amount available at the launch time. I'm glad they're contantly improving the site.

bread's done
Back