Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Do we Know if Best Buy will continue carrying games from Limited Run?
Not sure if anything official has been said, but the last game to mention BB would be having copies of was Divinity Original Sin 2.

If they do they will most likely be ordering a lot less copies than the earlier games. River City Girls is just about sold out and Duck Game is in store only (and those were the two most recent releases carried by BB). Timespinners is also in store only at this point (but every one of my local stores has copies so it should be around for a while).

Wandersong is up for preorder at BB.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA: For those who supported "Project Sense: A Cyber Punk Ghost Story" on Kickstarter, you have until the 31st to finish your Backerkit survey to finalize the items you ordered. I've been putting it off all month, and was finally clearing my inbox today and ran across the reminder, so finished mine this morning. 

PSA: For those who supported "Project Sense: A Cyber Punk Ghost Story" on Kickstarter, you have until the 31st to finish your Backerkit survey to finalize the items you ordered. I've been putting it off all month, and was finally clearing my inbox today and ran across the reminder, so finished mine this morning.
Yep anyone get the mousepad [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wasn't able to figure out how to switch my pre-orders over to Switch copies. I feel like these Kickstarter backer pages are always super convoluted for changing things around after the fact--or, in this case, for options that weren't originally a part of it.

Ended up gett8ng Away since this is the last day for it so I bundledit with Mighty Switch Force collection as i was definitely getting that anyways. I hope Away is pretty good I was on the fence about it.

I wasn't able to figure out how to switch my pre-orders over to Switch copies. I feel like these Kickstarter backer pages are always super convoluted for changing things around after the fact--or, in this case, for options that weren't originally a part of it.
Yeah, the NS game was supposed to be added pending approval, so I would guess it didn't happen, or is still being worked on behind the scenes. I haven't checked the comments on the pledge page, so there may be some info there about it.

I was gonna grab my copy for the NS as well, since I've pretty much sold off most of my Vita collection at this point, but I assumed it didn't happen, and went with the Vita version anyways. The Vita may end up the most collectible of the bunch, as I'm sure qty's will be super low, so that may be the better choice overall(if anyone cares about that).

Yeah, the NS game was supposed to be added pending approval, so I would guess it didn't happen, or is still being worked on behind the scenes. I haven't checked the comments on the pledge page, so there may be some info there about it.

I was gonna grab my copy for the NS as well, since I've pretty much sold off most of my Vita collection at this point, but I assumed it didn't happen, and went with the Vita version anyways. The Vita may end up the most collectible of the bunch, as I'm sure qty's will be super low, so that may be the better choice overall(if anyone cares about that).
Looks to be around 1k copies assuming minimum order qty and everyone who is getting physical chose vita over PC/PS4.

They might also pull the usual and have extra copies to sell on Play-Asia since it's being published with EAS.

Kind of shady when they post that well into the preorder window. Better off waiting until the last minute for all of them.

Kind of shady when they post that well into the preorder window. Better off waiting until the last minute for all of them.
I've held off getting switch games from LRG since the majority go to BB .

I only go through them if it's a CE I want.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread really shouldn't be in the deal forum anymore, I legit wasn't the other guy, but there's zero deals here, the owners are cucks who attack people that attack their failed business promises they gave up on for profits, etc

This thread really shouldn't be in the deal forum anymore, I legit wasn't the other guy, but there's zero deals here, the owners are cucks who attack people that attack their failed business promises they gave up on for profits, etc
It’s been like 3 years since you didn’t get the games you were going to scalp. You really should seek help so you can move on with your life.

On Tuesday Douglas said that this was not a done deal yet as he needed Wayforward's permission to move forward with the deal. Reason given was that Wayforward makes less money on the copies sold to Best Buy. I suspect it will go through, but there's always a chance it might not.

They’ve done this a few other times too. Drives me nuts as I have no problem grabbing a copy from BB on release instead of determining if I want to budget for a product I’m lead to believe has a small window to order.

This is absolutely pathetic.

Yep. Glad I didn't place the order yet. I don't think I'll order any more Switch games through LRG until I hear Best Buy is done. I still don't get why Best Buy is taking them. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else has ever bought an indie Switch title at my closest Best Buy.

Do they at least have some sort of visible production schedule so we can tell when orders can be expected? I'm hoping Blasphemous will be Feb/Mar so I can at least re-purpose a Christmas gift into birthday.

Got Blazing Chrome in the mail today.  Still can't understand how BB will not be carrying this title, arguably LRG's biggest release of the Fall, and maybe the year.

Got Blazing Chrome in the mail today. Still can't understand how BB will not be carrying this title, arguably LRG's biggest release of the Fall, and maybe the year.
Not suggesting it's a bad game, but I don't think it has the popularity that you think it has. I think it still qualifies as a hidden gem.

Not suggesting it's a bad game, but I don't think it has the popularity that you think it has. I think it still qualifies as a hidden gem.
Still, I think it is quite a bit more popular than a lot of the stuff that is being sold at BB, like Ms. Explosion Man.

Just got my blasphemous switch confirmation.
I really want to play blasphemous but its tied to the last Jak game so I have to wait. I didnt even really want it but i impulse bought 1, then got 2 since i got 1 and so on. That was the end of frivolous buying from them though. Now i only buy stuff i really want a lot and even then it's not really worth it.

Think from now on the only games I'll get from them is like corpse hunter or night trap where they take an older game i liked and redo it. Or the occasional newer game like blasphemous that really interests me. Everything else I'll just get for a hell of a lot less during a sale. Like missing JJ is only 30 on psn so I'll just wait for a sale. 45 bucks is too much.

Atleast slg and srg make it easier with their more reasonable prices and extras they include.

I really want to play blasphemous but its tied to the last Jak game so I have to wait. I didnt even really want it but i impulse bought 1, then got 2 since i got 1 and so on. That was the end of frivolous buying from them though. Now i only buy stuff i really want a lot and even then it's not really worth it.

Think from now on the only games I'll get from them is like corpse hunter or night trap where they take an older game i liked and redo it. Or the occasional newer game like blasphemous that really interests me. Everything else I'll just get for a hell of a lot less during a sale. Like missing JJ is only 30 on psn so I'll just wait for a sale. 45 bucks is too much.

Atleast slg and srg make it easier with their more reasonable prices and extras they include.
I hear that I got the jak 1 CE because I didn't think I could get it, I just did it as a joke kinda and ended up getting one. I don't even want it, I wanna trade it but idk what for haha. Wish I could locally for a bunch of snes or nes rares.

And yeah I love srg. They're easily my favorite of these limited companies.

So I knew shipping would be slow.. but I thought they had items in-hand for the 01/01/20 blowout sale.  It's been a month and the Vita blind boxes still show "in production."  Didn't they already have the games in their possession when the sale started?

bread's done
Back