Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I'm going to guess it's Day of the Tentacle Remastered, which I would love to have on Vita.
Day of the Tentacle would be awesome, but I just don't think that game has that level of demand. Maybe if they throw in Grim Fandango on the same cart/disc maybe?

Shovel Knight is a good guess, but as stated, that has a physical PS4 game already.

my guess is Cyrpt of the NecroDancer, or some bundle collection. (like risk of rain & towerfall or something)

digimon cyber sthluth probbaly isn't it as ps4 was in retail. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There won't be problems getting both July 4th games on the same order, right?
May be easier to do both in the second wave.

The first one is going to be a bit tougher since that's when people are really amped up for, but typically the afternoon ones should last a bit longer.

However, Xeodrifter is a lower run title, so just keep an eye on that one for sure.

I can't be sober at 6pm on the 4th of July. If I miss one during the morning wave it's gonna ruin my whole fucking day. I just want xeodrifter vita and lost sea. I don't need all 3.

Hey guys, what about Hotline Miami? That's pretty popular right, and I believe a physical game was only released in Japan right?

Based on a teaser in the latest Toejam & Earl Kickstarter update, I wonder what the chances of that being the teased game from LRG are.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1578116861/toejam-and-earl-back-in-the-groove/posts/1611410
Oh fantastic. I bought the vinyl figures from their kickstarter but I don't PC game so I was sad about not getting to play. Hopefully that's what they're getting at because I'd be really stoked to have all the TJ&E games in my collection. I love those dudes.

Edit: And a soundtrack? YES. I've never once cared about getting a games soundtrack (except the Tony Hawk games, and Hohokum) but damn if those aren't some funky jams. I need it.

So did LRG ever say when they would be sending out the Octodads from this past Sunday?  Figured they would be sent out by this weekend but I guess not.

So did LRG ever say when they would be sending out the Octodads from this past Sunday? Figured they would be sent out by this weekend but I guess not.
I think they said by the end of this Wednesday they would all be out.

So did LRG ever say when they would be sending out the Octodads from this past Sunday? Figured they would be sent out by this weekend but I guess not.
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/746369371702988801

I thought moving to a fulfillment center with Futuridium was supposed to speed up shipping.  It seems to take even longer now to get orders sent out.

I thought moving to a fulfillment center with Futuridium was supposed to speed up shipping. It seems to take even longer now to get orders sent out.
Yeah, that's if they hired a "good" fulfillment center. This is the place that shipped me my last order in that $5 box with no packing materials at all within the box, so I don't really think this place is all that "good", so YMMV.

I got my Futuridium order in a few days

Also, The Sekai Project Panel at AX is on Sunday, July 3rd. Ill be attending and will keep yall posted of any new announcements :p

Just give the new fulfillment center set up time.  They should figure it all out soon, for Douglas' sake (the guy who used to have to ship the games out by himself one package at a time),

12196356_977788108948200_186828076748820873_n.jpg

Yeah, that's if they hired a "good" fulfillment center. This is the place that shipped me my last order in that $5 box with no packing materials at all within the box, so I don't really think this place is all that "good", so YMMV.
I would think a fulfillment center would be worse since their one and only goal is to ship shit as fast as possible... and individual's shippers liabilities are pretty low, since a certain number of damaged goods expected and just written off as a normal cost of business.

I'm pretty much done buying from LRG. I sent some things for replacement like 4 weeks ago and I know they received on the 13th. So I have tried multiple emails,tweets and even DMs no response so its pretty apparent that they are ignoring me.

I get that they were at E3 so I will give a bit of slack but if don't hear anything soon I'm going to have to call the bank on this.

Update: Both were sick for 14 days? They sent something back so we will see.

I don't think it's olliolli because I see that listed on amazon.

Axiom verge has been so requested and hinted that i feel like it's definitely one that's coming eventually. If not by limited run then by just a regular release.

Limited Run Games mentioned they could've gotten Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (Vita/PS4) but it required an upfront payment. But due to them being low on money at the time, they were unable to do complete it.

However, things are different now. And they want to do it. Just depends on the demand they said. :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208472547&postcount=5071

My top 3 spec would be Velocity, Axiom Verge, and Severed.

Don't think Olli olli and Super Meat Boy won't be, they are getting retail editions elsewhere.

I am totally down for Phantom Breaker, and hoping it'll work out. :D

Others who are interested too should post their interest in it in the thread!  SAPPOOOOORT!

And from a recent interview, it's good to see they are trying to work towards Clannad and Grisaia as well, so that's great news too. :D

And from a recent interview, it's good to see they are trying to work towards Clannad and Grisaia as well, so that's great news too. :D
So they chose them.

If Sekai Project isnt bsing about expecting more announcements, some more will be likely announced at AX, July 3rd

If they do Axiom Verge, I would not be surprised if Happ adds something special to it just for the physical release.  He seems like the kind of guy that would do such a thing.  Frankly, I'd love to toss more money his direction to keep him in the business of making games so I am hoping this is one of the future LRG releases.

(Saying this as someone who waited a long time for AV to go on sale before finally buying it.. sigh)

There's been a pretty big clamoring for Axiom Verge, so it's really only a matter of time.

I'm confident it'll be sooner rather than later.

If anything, the Sekai titles would probably be the ones that will take forever to get through.

I'm seeing a lot of titles mentioned that I haven't heard of, and a lot of stuff I just wouldn't be interested in. I'm wondering if I should stop grabbing all of these now so I don't get in too deep and end up buying a bunch of games I'll never play. I haven't played any of them so far actually lol. Just haven't had time really.

I'll definitely play octodad, xeodrifter (again) and soldner though.

I'm seeing a lot of titles mentioned that I haven't heard of, and a lot of stuff I just wouldn't be interested in. I'm wondering if I should stop grabbing all of these now so I don't get in too deep and end up buying a bunch of games I'll never play. I haven't played any of them so far actually lol. Just haven't had time really.

I'll definitely play octodad, xeodrifter (again) and soldner though.
I've got tons of games across several systems and several generations I need to play, so getting these LRG are just a few more cheap games to add to the pile. LOL

bread's done
Back