Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Does LRG always use black bubble mailers when shipping games out? I think my mailman put my Xeodrifter in the wrong box, I'm likely not gonna get it back, but figured I'd ask him about it since black bubble mailers are kinda unique. 

First time ordering so I hope it doesn't end up being lost, especially since I can't prove it unless my mailman is really honest (he's not) and admits to potentially fucking up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does LRG always use black bubble mailers when shipping games out? I think my mailman put my Xeodrifter in the wrong box, I'm likely not gonna get it back, but figured I'd ask him about it since black bubble mailers are kinda unique.

First time ordering so I hope it doesn't end up being lost, especially since I can't prove it unless my mailman is really honest (he's not) and admits to potentially fucking up.
I believe just that one game came in the brown mailer, and the rest have been black. LRG holds back inventory for lost and damaged orders, so give it a day or two, as a neighbor might show up with it, or the post man, but if not let LRG know, and they should send you another one.

I believe just that one game came in the brown mailer, and the rest have been black. LRG holds back inventory for lost and damaged orders, so give it a day or two, as a neighbor might show up with it, or the post man, but if not let LRG know, and they should send you another one.
Alright, thanks.

I'd feel bad about claiming a lost package on a small operation so hopefully it'll turn up.

I'd be absolutely stoked for Firewatch or The Witness. Are both (or either) of those for PS4 and Vita though? I thought the 10k game was gonna be for both consoles but maybe I'm confused. It happens to me.

Also, for the record, every game I've gotten has been in a black mailer, including Futuridium. 

How do you know it's lost? Does it say delivered and it's not? Double triple check your tracking? Sometimes I get my numbers mixed up. Mine is set to arrive tomorrow and I'm usually one of the first to get it. 

The Witness would be great!  Really disappointed there hasn't been any news on a retail release since it was talked about before it launched on PSN.  

Alright, thanks.

I'd feel bad about claiming a lost package on a small operation so hopefully it'll turn up.
They may insure these against loss, but they may not, as it's not necessary in most cases, but that's up to them. I sale hundreds of items in a busy month, and when losses or damages happen, sometimes I can recoup the funds, sometimes I can't. It's the nature of the beast sadly.

If you don't receive it, don't feel bad, shit happens!

I mentioned Breach and Clear Deadline about 4-5 pages back, but probably got lost, that, or nobody cared then either, lol. T___T

There is also discussion that Breach and Clear Deadline will be released on the some day as Soldner, which is what is causing the delay.

There are also talks that Breach and Clear Deadline will also be released with a limited quantity of bundles which will also include leftover copies of the first Breach and Clear Vita, along with SMRPG bundles with the vinyl, which will also be limited in quantity.

I'm conflicted about the Breach and Clear on the same day as Soldner, since it'll almost guarantee that I will have to pay separate shipping for these as there's no chance I'll be able to get the bundle, and then try to add something else to the cart before it sells out.

Conflicted as shit. T____T

It looks like there will be a Breach and Clear CD. So that could be the bundle being discussed as well.
I believe there will be a Breach and Clear soundtrack bundle.

However, the discussion I'm talking about is clearly talking about a Breach and Clear Deadline/Breach and Clear Vita bundle.

I believe there will be a Breach and Clear soundtrack bundle.

However, the discussion I'm talking about is clearly talking about a Breach and Clear Deadline/Breach and Clear Vita bundle.
If that's the case, I might have to buy the bundle so I can play one of these games instead of having them sealed. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

my copies of xeodrifter and lost sea just arrived today and they were in standard bubble mailers, not black.

also got my first loose disc game from lrg, thankfully it was just lost sea

I mentioned Breach and Clear Deadline about 4-5 pages back, but probably got lost, that, or nobody cared then either, lol. T___T

There is also discussion that Breach and Clear Deadline will be released on the some day as Soldner, which is what is causing the delay.

There are also talks that Breach and Clear Deadline will also be released with a limited quantity of bundles which will also include leftover copies of the first Breach and Clear Vita, along with SMRPG bundles with the vinyl, which will also be limited in quantity.

I'm conflicted about the Breach and Clear on the same day as Soldner, since it'll almost guarantee that I will have to pay separate shipping for these as there's no chance I'll be able to get the bundle, and then try to add something else to the cart before it sells out.

Conflicted as shit. T____T
Not sure why you are conflicted. If you are lucky enough to get a $180 game you shouldnt be concer about $5 shipping

Not sure why you are conflicted. If you are lucky enough to get a $180 game you shouldnt be concer about $5 shipping
That's true, but the CAG in me is still making me feel as if that $5 has gone to waste.

I guess it's really more of an internal conflict on principle rather than me actually not doing it that way.

To be honest, I'm going to pull the trigger on the bundle either way, but still trying to debate if I should try and risk it to get a combined shipping cost or not, even if it's just $5. :p

I'd love to get a chance at B&C vita as i didnt find out about LRG until long after smrpg was gone too.  So if you have one, maybe consider letting some others who didnt have a shot???

Wishful thinking i know

Got Xeodrifter and Lost Sea today. Mine came in a regular mailer while my brothers came in a black mailer. Also, they have been putting the protective cases separately instead of the game inside the cases for the past few orders and it's been kinda bugging me.

I'd love to get a chance at B&C vita as i didnt find out about LRG until long after smrpg was gone too. So if you have one, maybe consider letting some others who didnt have a shot???

Wishful thinking i know
Never gonna happpen [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My Vita copy of Xeodrifter arrived in a black bubble mailer! YAY!

Arrived in the following condition:

i-BwG6vhX-L.jpg

i-GfgnJWD-L.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOO! :censored:

Is soldner a vita only game? Was hoping they would do a ps4 release.
It is unfortunately.

These LR guys dont learn. Shipping limited items in a bubble envelope. Cmon they can do better than that.
Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers ships LEs and CEs in bubble mailers.

Pretty sure this is not just a problem with this company. :p

It is unfortunately.

Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers ships LEs and CEs in bubble mailers.

Pretty sure this is not just a problem with this company. :p
Not to mention you always have the option of choosing a box for $5 more and now they are including paper to prevent the games from bumping around and insisting that the fulfillment center actually seal the boxes with tape.

These LR guys dont learn. Shipping limited items in a bubble envelope. Cmon they can do better than that.
Lol this is such an issue for so many people, and not an issue for so many more. If it's really a big deal shell out 5he extra money for the box. It's the equivalent of buying a medium ice cream and complaining it's not a large when you get it.

They also said the box increases international shipping from 15 to 25+ shipping cost, and customs is more likely to open it.

Being a cheapassgamer, I feel like another 5 bucks for the box kills the deal. I've had 1 loose game and it's because the lady smashed the bubble mailer into a tiny post office box.

Got mine today in the black mailer. Side note I see people selling these on ebay for $39.99 with free shipping. What is the point? When you factor in fees your making like $2. Why would you sell a truly limited game for chicken feed? Hell why would you even bother buying it in the first place if you don't want it and make nothing? Are people that stupid not to factor in fees?

Lol this is such an issue for so many people, and not an issue for so many more. If it's really a big deal shell out 5he extra money for the box. It's the equivalent of buying a medium ice cream and complaining it's not a large when you get it.

They also said the box increases international shipping from 15 to 25+ shipping cost, and customs is more likely to open it.

Being a cheapassgamer, I feel like another 5 bucks for the box kills the deal. I've had 1 loose game and it's because the lady smashed the bubble mailer into a tiny post office box.
There's no reason they can't use a box. cost is just an excuse (aside from international issues).

Shipping boxes for games don't cost $5 extra. Maybe you're thinking of large moving boxes or something.

eBay sells 100 8"x6"x4" boxes for $37.20.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Branded-Shipping-Boxes-8-x-6-x-4/252445280801

100 6.5"x8.75" bubble mailer is $24.64.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Branded-Airjacket-Envelopes-6-5-x-8-75-/252445276881

Domestic USPS first class mail for the game plus the cost of box or envelope should be around $3. They charge $4. There's extra $1 profit from shipping on every copy and they can't spare $0.15 more for a box?

bread's done
Back