Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Hope they are cry babies here too.....anyway is the artwork for vita going to be the same as the ps4 cover is my only question for rainbow moon

LimitedRun_Mockups.jpg

Thats the final artwork.

didnt they have a tweet or post somewhere saying what they might have available for black friday?  I can swear i saw that somewhere

I found the tweet in question: 

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/761300698424369152

so its not including SMRPG or B&C vita.  Now i know what i have to go after between now and then to have a full LRG vita set

so its not including SMRPG or B&C vita. Now i know what i have to go after between now and then to have a full LRG vita set
I don't see Soldner on there either.

Interesting...

Well they are still shipping out Soldner so they don't know how many will be left after lost/replacement. (They didn't include B&C PS4 either)

so its not including SMRPG or B&C vita. Now i know what i have to go after between now and then to have a full LRG vita set
Hm... I wonder how many of each they'll have. I might try for Lost Sea.

I regret missing Futuridium, it's one of the few LRG releases that I wanted but was busy at work and forgot about it completely when released. Hoping to snag a copy on BF. 

Yeah but I still think it should be shipped out by the order in which payment is received. My brother did his in the second batch and he already has it.

My shipment showed up today, though it was missing the Soldner-X 2 soundtrack CD.  Had the Breach & Clear Deadline game disc, Breach & Clear Deadline soundtrack CD and Soldner-X 2 Vita game. 

Just emailed them and they said they're going to look into why I didn't get the soundtrack disc for Soldner.  Something to make sure people double-check on when they get their shipments. 

The ties from the Octodad Dadliest bundles apparently just finished in manufacturing and should ship out very shortly.   I had asked about that in the same email. 

Yeah but I still think it should be shipped out by the order in which payment is received. My brother did his in the second batch and he already has it.
It could be the complexity of the order. You mentioned yours had the protective cases or something. I'd imagine they probably handle everything by order type. Single games, multiple games, then multiple games + extras. Then again, it's a fulfillment center so they can pretty much ship stuff out in whatever order they want. If they ran out of the cases your order would get held up. It's like going to a fast food place and ordering special... the food is fresher but it takes longer to make. In this case, that extra protection could be affecting things. Or they could just work backwards.. start with the end of batch 2 and go in reverse order... or ship by first name... or address numbers or certain states. It's probably not a first come first serve deal as that wouldn't be very efficient when they could pump out the single game orders pretty easy (and even have a % of them already to go minus shipping labels) and even double games and clear a large percent of the work faster.

I'm confused on the Rainbow Moon Vita art... that is 100% final art (just the logo on the cover?). It's not a make it or break it thing as to me it looks fine (and I typically only look at the spine of games anyway), but I'm curious if there's even the slightest chance it could be different. It seems like they really phoned that one in. The cover would have been really interesting if they took part of the in-game art and used that as a background at least (sort of like what was done with Terraria). I'm actually planning to try and get a copy of this on Friday.

The only other release I can remember they had a varied cover based on platform was SMRPG, but the Vita cover for that one at least wasn't just the title.

It feels like they probably did try to just make it similar to the FF style cover as mentioned before in this thread by someone.

I guess it'll be hit or miss for people in any event.

Do they normally include the checklist and sticker on each order? I found it to be a very acceptable amount of pack in without pushing too much.

Mine was too. :wall: I think almost all of all of my disc-based game orders from them have been floaters. Maybe SM RPG wasn't, though that would have been the only one.
I've been pretty lucky so far. Up until today the only LRG release I had a floater with was with Oddworld PS4.

Won a cart-only Breach and Clear a while back, the original one. Didn't have artwork, so I did what anyone here would do.

I PIRATED THEIR GAME! Even has the shrank wrap now.

vUgLfk4.jpg

I received mine today. I am very pleased with how The Soldner game was packed. It even had instructions ! If there is another game I want, I will definitely order again.

Makes sense someone would dump their collectibles like that.  It would probably sell easier as separate listings since many people collecting this stuff typically need one or two missed games... or only collect for one system.

I might be in for Shadow Complex Remastered, especially since I never played the original and the digital version isn't too much cheaper ($15), but I'm not looking forward to most likely getting a floater disc. :???:

I might be in for Shadow Complex Remastered, especially since I never played the original and the digital version isn't too much cheaper ($15), but I'm not looking forward to most likely getting a floater disc. :???:
Your in for a treat, as Shadow Complex is one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. Definitely one of the best indie titles around. Even though I don't own a PS4 yet, I'll probably pick this up so I can replay it somewhere down the road.

Yeah, that qty seems a little high, and I'm sure the developer set that number based on the popularity of the game, but I don't see that selling out that fast at all, but as long as the developer is trying to make sure fans don't miss out, it's a win/win for all involved.

I'm sure this will have a 2 copy limit, and if it doesn't, I may wait until the afternoon run as I'm sure they'll remove the limit at that time, for those who may want more than one copy.

Was hoping for another Vita title.

When will the day finally come when I actually get to purchase two separate Vita titles on the same day to make use of the set shipping cost? :*(

Was hoping for another Vita title.

When will the day finally come when I actually get to purchase two separate Vita titles on the same day to make use of the set shipping cost? :*(
That's why I always buy both titles. Just makes that $5 sting for shipping so much better.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back