Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
So 8/19 has Rainbow Moon (PS4), Rainbow Moon (Vita), and Shadow Complex Remastered (PS4)? Gonna be an expensive day!
I am definitely getting Rainbow Moon (Vita), not interested in the PS4 version of that though. Shadow Complex may be my first PS4 LRG purchase though, really enjoy that game and haven't downloaded the remastered version yet, wish they'd do an Xbox One release too though.

Just so everyone is clear about the number of Shadow Complex copies available.

They've noted there are 7500 total copies, but LRG will only be selling 6900 of them.

Not sure exactly what this means.  It could mean that there is a large batch of them that they sent out elsewhere, or possibly the extra copies are replacements (however, they've never counted those into the total before), so 600 copies are still floating around somewhere that isn't exactly clear what's going on with them.

They've noted there are 7500 total copies, but LRG will only be selling 6900 of them.

Not sure exactly what this means. It could mean that there is a large batch of them that they sent out elsewhere, or possibly the extra copies are replacements (however, they've never counted those into the total before), so 600 copies are still floating around somewhere that isn't exactly clear what's going on with them.
They said Epic Games is getting 500 for employees.

Yeah I read that over on the LRG thread on neogaf. So 3450 in each batch (unless that's also where the extras come from to deal with lost/damaged copies).
6900 Available, so that's how many will be available to be purchased.

They've never counted the extras/replacements in their overall numbers, so probably is the same in this case.

That number could go down for each batch depending if they surprise us with some sort of bundle in the next week, which would obviously take away from the standard listings.

Last edited by a moderator:
6900 Available, so that's how many will be available to be purchased.

They've never counted the extras/replacements in their overall numbers, so probably is the same in this case.

That number could go down for each batch depending if they surprise us with some sort of bundle in the next week, which would obviously take away from the standard listings.
They said also that they weren't doing the soundtrack bundles with any games this next go around. So I don't think there will be any which will make bigger orders even harder to get placed.

Ah, that makes sense.

I guess the remaining 100 were promo copies sent out to reviewers.

Well, that was a short lived mystery. :*(
Doubt those 100 were sent to reviewers. Digital copies are cheaper and quicker to be sent to review outlets. Most likely it is this:

6900 - Copies to be sold
100 - Replacement/Overstock
500 - Epic Games Employees

So happy that the rumors about were correct and it's finally here.  I enjoyed the hell out of the original release on my 360.  As for the print run 7,500 (or I should say 6,900) it's a big known game and it's only on one platform with a 2 limit.  If it was on two platforms then yeah I would say that's to much and their going end up with significant surplus(at least for them) left over.  With the single platform I say that number is about right.  Of course if it was single platform on the vita, I say that number wouldn't be enough.  Vita version has always sold faster than their PS4 counterparts and when it's vita only it's down right a rabid pack of wolves fight for them.

Still I am excited for this release, hell this may be the first title where I grab two copies.

Anyone have a copy of Soldner-X 2 that they're willing to sell? Despite trying to purchase it during both windows I wasn't able to check out with it. It would be nice if they'd adopt the business model of Gaijin Works. It sucks wasting time and energy and still not getting the game. It's not consumer friendly at all.

So my B&C bundle and soldner copy arrived today.  I was considering selling off the deadline copy, but right now im not.  Anyone interested in the soundtracks tho?

Yall have me sold on shadow complex now. I wasn't sure what it was and from a quick YouTube watch I didn't think it'd be for me but if everyone says it's that good I'll open it and play it lol.

Yall have me sold on shadow complex now. I wasn't sure what it was and from a quick YouTube watch I didn't think it'd be for me but if everyone says it's that good I'll open it and play it lol.
Yeah, Shadow Complex might be my first PS4 limited run game. Have a complete set of the Vita ones though...

I am definitely getting Rainbow Moon (Vita), not interested in the PS4 version of that though. Shadow Complex may be my first PS4 LRG purchase though, really enjoy that game and haven't downloaded the remastered version yet, wish they'd do an Xbox One release too though.
yeah would like an xboxone copy, bought the digital one for that and loved playing it especially finding the old school secrets hidden around, wished i was near a computer when i played it so i didnt miss some of the secrets

yeah would like an xboxone copy, bought the digital one for that and loved playing it especially finding the old school secrets hidden around, wished i was near a computer when i played it so i didnt miss some of the secrets
Yeah, until MS and "N" pull their heads out of their asses and allow for smaller qty's to be produced for LRG, don't hold your breath for any games to be offered for their systems. Which is sad, as there are tons of great digital only games that would sale in physical form.

Oh well, I'm happy to be getting Vita titles, so to hell with the rest. LOL

I'm glad to see Shadow Complex get a physical release. It's an excellent game and the HD Remaster is actually a nice improvement over the orignal (which was an early 360 game, and looks very un-polished these days). 

I'd love to see some Shantae games get the physical treatment. I know 1/2 Genie Hero is coming, but I'd like to see Pirate's Curse or Risky's Revenge get a physical release on PS4. Wish they got Vita releases, would look better on the smaller res screen. 

Your in for a treat, as Shadow Complex is one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. Definitely one of the best indie titles around. Even though I don't own a PS4 yet, I'll probably pick this up so I can replay it somewhere down the road.

Yeah, that qty seems a little high, and I'm sure the developer set that number based on the popularity of the game, but I don't see that selling out that fast at all, but as long as the developer is trying to make sure fans don't miss out, it's a win/win for all involved.

I'm sure this will have a 2 copy limit, and if it doesn't, I may wait until the afternoon run as I'm sure they'll remove the limit at that time, for those who may want more than one copy.
I saw 1 per person in the email I received

Is he interested in selling something that he has no interest in selling?
Doesn't hurt to ask! It was the only reason I tried to buy the bundle, but he specifically said he wasn't interested in selling the PS4 game, which is fine because I am not interested in purchasing that one.

Doesn't hurt to ask! It was the only reason I tried to buy the bundle, but he specifically said he wasn't interested in selling the PS4 game, which is fine because I am not interested in purchasing that one.
Good point. my original post wasnt very clear. thats my bad. I only wanted the bundle for the vita game as it was the most reasonable way i was gonna get that game, I wasnt much caring for the ps4 sequel but am keeping it for now, and the soundtracks i mentioned were only from the B&C bundle as some have messaged asking for soldner soundtrack and that I do not have.

Got my package today and the fufillment center screwed up. Ordered 2 B&C Deadline and a Soldner-x 2 and they sent me 1 of each instead. Already emailed them so hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Not sure exactly what this means. It could mean that there is a large batch of them that they sent out elsewhere, or possibly the extra copies are replacements (however, they've never counted those into the total before), so 600 copies are still floating around somewhere that isn't exactly clear what's going on with them.
LRG is keeping 100 behind and giving 500 to Epic Games.

Got my package today and the fufillment center screwed up. Ordered 2 B&C Deadline and a Soldner-x 2 and they sent me 1 of each instead. Already emailed them so hopefully it gets resolved quickly.
My order arrived today as well, and while it was correct, the replacement Vita cases I ordered are kind of on the raggedy side. I contacted them as well in regards to this issue, so I'll see what happens.

This third party shipper they're paying seems to have a case of the incompetence.

Hopefully they'll find a cure for that before the next releases ships out.

This third party shipper they're paying seems to have a case of the incompetence.

I hate to say it, but I think LRG needs to review their online retail store and shipping vendors. I mean, they're dealing with things that are limited quantities and collector items... stock issues and damaged stock are things they shouldn't want.

I remember when NISA moved from shipping their own items to a third party shipper, and their first shipment resulted in a lot of damaged items. After that, I think they got everything sorted out.

Found the third party shipper [emoji41]
9a328cf91ebfb09218d1db94c8b9b83a.jpg

Good point. my original post wasnt very clear. thats my bad. I only wanted the bundle for the vita game as it was the most reasonable way i was gonna get that game, I wasnt much caring for the ps4 sequel but am keeping it for now, and the soundtracks i mentioned were only from the B&C bundle as some have messaged asking for soldner soundtrack and that I do not have.
I figured, that was my intention as well. I just didn't get as luck as you. I did get Soldner though.

Glad I picked up both physical Soldner X and Soldner X-2 soundtracks from PlayAsia for $1.99 and $2.99 each. Looks like they have Soldner X digital for $4.99 now as those are sold out for physical.

o_O

I should sell my Breach and Clear (Albeit, not original artwork) to fund me buying other LRG games... holy shit batman that thing is outrageous on ebay.

Then again, I dig my bootleg edition artwork...

bread's done
Back