Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Hasn't LRG already said that once you go to checkout the games are locked in for 5-10 mins? Don't really see the need to log in to Paypal early. I've always gotten everything I wanted by logging in to LRG right before 10, adding the games to the cart and then checking out by typing in my card. :mrgreen:

Hasn't LRG already said that once you go to checkout the games are locked in for 5-10 mins? Don't really see the need to log in to Paypal early. I've always gotten everything I wanted by logging in to LRG right before 10, adding the games to the cart and then checking out by typing in my card. :mrgreen:
But it's a different process for people checking out with Paypal since you have to log in to Paypal to begin the checkout process.

If you don't pay with Paypal, obviously you wouldn't need to go through that step, but for those that prefer to do Paypal, it's something they should do before checking out. :p

If you're checking out directly through the storefront, then the checkout process has already begun while you're typing your information in.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it's a different process for people checking out with Paypal since you have to log in to Paypal to begin the checkout process.

If you don't pay with Paypal, obviously you wouldn't need to go through that step, but for those that prefer to do Paypal, it's something they should do before checking out. :p

If you're checking out directly through the storefront, then the checkout process has already begun while you're typing your information in.
Aha. Thought Paypal was an option from checkout.

I'm kinda wondering if I should have gotten the boxed shipment... Not worried about the games, but worried about the RM OST. Those jewel cases are brittle as hell.

I wonder if I can retroactively order boxed shipment for my games? :whistle2:k
Get ready for some cracked jewel cases and loose discs.

Missed the vita games the last 2 go arounds, too late at 10:03 this morning, 6:11 today, sick of this, won't buy just the 1 game

Ugh kept seeing "10 in stock" but wont let me checkout for rainbow moon on the vita. I got ps4 ver.. Hopin someone wants to sell vita ver at non astronomical values. But who am I kidding

Just bought my first LRG ... Rainbow Moon for PS4. The separate trophy list made it for me. Hope this doesn't turn into an addiction, looks stressful. I'll be back for those Visual Novels though!

I woke up at 7:03 PST this morning and was easily able to place an order for both the vita Rainbow Moon and PS4 Shadow Complex.

This is my first time ordering from them. Is it usually this easy or did I just get lucky? i keep seeing people on here saying how they missed out at 7:05 etc...

I woke up at 7:03 PST this morning and was easily able to place an order for both the vita Rainbow Moon and PS4 Shadow Complex.

This is my first time ordering from them. Is it usually this easy or did I just get lucky? i keep seeing people on here saying how they missed out at 7:05 etc...
Kinda both depending on what game it is.

It's always this easy. Some people are just idiots with no personal accountability.

Where you actually working? Or were you at work? I'm starting to wonder if you're on Octopus. That would explain how you would be able to order the games and work at the same time.
LCMS -QTOF was running and I was processing data while on the phone.

It's always this easy. Some people are just idiots with no self accountability.
Seriously get off your high horse. Some people have family, kids and jobs that they prioritize or those things prioritize themselves over video games. I have all of the other LRGs for the vita except for B&C I was 5 minutes late on both time frames this time and and the vita were sold out. Out of all of the LRGs this is the one I really wanted because I like this game. I can assure you I am no idiot and have plenty of self accountability and I have the money to afford an ebay resell. What makes me more upset is that I am feeding resellers when I have to buy a copy off ebay instead of supporting the industry.

Well its the circle of life. Look at the bright side, youre now in turn helping the resellers feed their families. All your hard earned money isnt being put to waste. Ebay and the gaming business will be fine either way.

I got in on both versions of Rainbow Moon...when all I really wanted was Shadow Complex (it wasn't there and I panicked). This is my third go-round with Limited Run, and each time it has gone (relatively) smoothly for me.

I'm pretty much hooked, but may end up parting with the Vita version at the end of the day.

This is my first time ordering from LRG, when do they charge the card? I assume its when they ship but I just wanted to know for sure.

Seriously get off your high horse. Some people have family, kids and jobs that they prioritize or those things prioritize themselves over video games. I have all of the other LRGs for the vita except for B&C I was 5 minutes late on both time frames this time and and the vita were sold out. Out of all of the LRGs this is the one I really wanted because I like this game. I can assure you I am no idiot and have plenty of self accountability and I have the money to afford an ebay resell. What makes me more upset is that I am feeding resellers when I have to buy a copy off ebay instead of supporting the industry.
Protip: easier to put the guy on ignore than bother responding to him.

I missed out on an LRG drop once, it was Xeodrifter Vita. It was my own fault. So I went onto Ebay and bought a copy for $40 because I wanted one. Like an adult.

I prefer my own personal strategy of choosing not to freak out over it. But, you know, your way is cool too.

I usually stop by the LRG site every now and then just to see if they're announcing anything I actually would like, and very often than I've seen available copies of whatever their latest release is (never actually went for anything yet though as so far I haven't seen a single game from there I would actually want to play).

But then it could be that I've just been getting lucky so far.

This is my first time ordering from LRG, when do they charge the card? I assume its when they ship but I just wanted to know for sure.
I've always used PayPal and it was the standard 1 to 2 days later. Paid with my card on the site directly and I've already been charged. Or at least a hold.

I think they said they aim to ship by the following Wednesday. I usually have mine exactly 1 week later, or a week and a day depend on usps.

I could do that but that'll just make me a scalper.

Don't know if its been mentioned here but Doug said that Dragon Fantasy will be released on either September 2 or September 9. They haven't decided.
I was just waiting for the confirmation before I post about it.

They could always change the date again depending on what the other release is going to be that gets released together with it. XD

Still some Shadow Complex Remastered copies left.

Remaining few hundred, and two copy limit has been lifted, so if you want to start your own LRG Shadow Complex Remastered store front, here's your chance to buy them all!

Still some Shadow Complex Remastered copies left.

Remaining few hundred, and two copy limit has been lifted, so if you want to start your own LRG Shadow Complex Remastered store front, here's your chance to buy them all!
Yeah, I knew this would last and the limited would be lifted. That qty was just way to large, especially for a quick sale out. I guess depending on the deal with the developer, this may be good or bad? As long as it sales out at some point, I'm sure everyone will be happy.

I was planning to actually buy it, as I loved SC on the 360, but since the listing started late(at least for me), I ended up passing, so I wouldn't miss out on the other games and I didn't want to pay shipping twice.

I guess the delay for SC was a blessing, as once I thought more about it, I realized I have no plans for a PS4 physical collection, so I just decided a sale at some later date for the "digital" game would be best.

Yep, saw that yesterday, so just waiting for an official announcement on Monday.

It'll probably be, and if it is, I'm totally all in for that one too.

Hope it'll have a 2 copy limit. :D

bread's done
Back