Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Got my copy of Shadow Complex. So I'm up to Abe, Futuridium, Shadow Complex, and Soldner-X. This is everything I want until maybe Axiom Verge. 

Shadow Complex arrived yesterday for me. The disc was loose in the case, but when I opened it there were no scrapes or scratches. In my book that means no problems. I'm looking forward to playing this one, I never got around to it when it first came out. One of the gaps in my indie game backlog.

I'm a fan of JRPG-style games, so I'm also looking forward to the next two entries slated for September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow Complex was in my mailbox today when I ran some errands at lunch, along with some random person's 401k information with my address on it. Way to go Voya! 

I do like the black bubble mailers they are using. Good fit and reasonable amount of protection.

Shadow Complex arrived yesterday for me. The disc was loose in the case, but when I opened it there were no scrapes or scratches. In my book that means no problems.
Yeah, Blu-Ray disc aren't easily scratch-able, so a loose disc in these situations are really only an issue for those who aren't opening their copies.

Order still says unfilled. Also, has anyone received their Retro City Rampage DX yet?
Yeah, I totally got mine today. ;D

sQNpCaR.jpg

And mine still says unfulfilled. </3
As does mine.

I mean, I don't wanna sound impatient here but if they took this long just to get single game shipments out and who knows how long it'll take for those of us who ordered both games and/or the OSTs to get their items?:whistle2:k

Still waiting on my order as well. I ordered one copy of rainbow moon for both Vita and ps4. Still shows unfulfilled. So looks like single orders definitely went out first.

As does mine.

I mean, I don't wanna sound impatient here but if they took this long just to get single game shipments out and who knows how long it'll take for those of us who ordered both games and/or the OSTs to get their items? :whistle2:k
Oddly this last batch of games also omitted the "NOTE: Shipping may take up to 2 weeks." that Soldner had in it's listing. Which they clarified on the forum that Allpack (the shipping company) is taking extra time to make sure the orders go out correct this time as there are still people with messed up orders from the last batch.

You just gotta think of LRG as selling preorders for games that don't come out for a few weeks. The last round of shipping also seemed to have the more complex orders saved for last... so with a SC having so many copies sold and single copies of it appearing to ship out first, you may be looking at next week before they get to the more complex orders (and finally international orders). Hopefully they get it all done before Dragon Fantasy on friday... as that's a game I would like to grab a copy of.

I received Rainbow Moon yesterday in my mailbox and for some reason they dropped my Shadow Complex off a couple of days prior to the main office at my apartment complex and I have yet to have a chance to go pick it up, hoping my disc isn't loose. Never ordered a PS4 game from them before Shadow Complex.

In their FAQ they state that shipping could take up to 2 weeks, so they don't need to always put that note in the listing.  Of course anything past that at this point would be moot.

If this is what the fulfillment center is doing to "fix" their previous problems, then it's really not resolving the previous issue, but really providing even worse service, but making sure less orders get screwed up.

I think it's probably about time to drop the fulfillment center as they're really not doing much to show they actually can handle such a massive volume of orders, while doing an adequate job; and yes, not even asking for a fantastic job, but they can't even do an adequate job.

You can imagine how upset with myself I was this morning for forgetting to get online at 9 to order my games. Then laughed at myself when I realized the next set of games goes on sale next Friday, not today. Guess I'm too eager to buy more games for my backlog...

Yeah the faq says the 1 to 2 week thing for shipping, but that's under normal circumstances and they specified that orders this time would take longer than normal to prevent issues. Add to that they have 2x the items to ship this time around as well. Technically yesterday was the 14th day... today is the 15th so they've already blown the two weeks... which again they pretty much made it clear (though not on the website directly) that shipping would take longer than normal.

I don't think they need to drop Allpack yet. No one has yet to complain this time about getting the wrong items or the shipping numbers getting swapped or whatever so at least let them try to fix things before making other arrangements.

Next time around we go back to a 6000 games... and it's just the two versions of one game. So hopefully that'll go a whole lot smoother.

You can imagine how upset with myself I was this morning for forgetting to get online at 9 to order my games. Then laughed at myself when I realized the next set of games goes on sale next Friday, not today. Guess I'm too eager to buy more games for my backlog...
I've got 9/9 burned in my brain or I'd be right there with you. Dragon Fantasy is the first game I actually have a real passion for that LRG is selling. It's also my oldest son's b'day... a day he shares with the US launch of the Dreamcast.

In their FAQ they state that shipping could take up to 2 weeks, so they don't need to always put that note in the listing. Of course anything past that at this point would be moot.

If this is what the fulfillment center is doing to "fix" their previous problems, then it's really not resolving the previous issue, but really providing even worse service, but making sure less orders get screwed up.

I think it's probably about time to drop the fulfillment center as they're really not doing much to show they actually can handle such a massive volume of orders, while doing an adequate job; and yes, not even asking for a fantastic job, but they can't even do an adequate job.
I'd be curious to know how many total clients this fulfillment center has and how many total orders across those clients they fulfill a day plus general product mixes. That's just me though, I've had way too much time invested in WMS the last 6 years.

I just don't feel that the standard they should be striving for as a fulfillment center is that they don't mess any orders up.  Part of the reason LRG even went with a fulfillment center is to make sure that things are done with much more expediency, and much faster than just Douglas sitting at a desk stuffing envelopes and boxes to send things out.

People have yet to complain about receiving the wrong orders, but from the sound of it, that may also just be a result of many people having not received their orders yet, with many of those orders including multiple copies.  As far as complaints about people not receiving their orders, or even a shipping confirmation yet, there's been plenty of those.

The quality of service should be the same regardless of shipping 6000 units, or 12000 units.  They're a fulfillment center, that's what they're getting paid to do.  If they can't do that with even standard efficiency, then they really shouldn't be the ones handling these orders.

They may not need to drop AllPack right now, but they should strongly consider starting to look elsewhere in regards to another fulfillment center so they don't have to settle for mediocrity when it comes to shipping.

I just don't feel that the standard they should be striving for as a fulfillment center is that they don't mess any orders up. Part of the reason LRG even went with a fulfillment center is to make sure that things are done with much more expediency, and much faster than just Douglas sitting at a desk stuffing envelopes and boxes to send things out.

People have yet to complain about receiving the wrong orders, but from the sound of it, that may also just be a result of many people having not received their orders yet, with many of those orders including multiple copies. As far as complaints about people not receiving their orders, or even a shipping confirmation yet, there's been plenty of those.

The quality of service should be the same regardless of shipping 6000 units, or 12000 units. They're a fulfillment center, that's what they're getting paid to do. If they can't do that with even standard efficiency, then they really shouldn't be the ones handling these orders.

They may not need to drop AllPack right now, but they should strongly consider starting to look elsewhere in regards to another fulfillment center so they don't have to settle for mediocrity when it comes to shipping.
I don't disagree with you but fulfillment centers often slot things based on total volume. It's easy to say in a vacuum X should happen in Y time but in reality we don't have all the details.

Having said that if our in house pick, pack, ship had as many errors as this place did the first go round everyone would have been fired. :shame:

I really don't see the issue with waiting a little bit to get these LRG games. The hard part of rushing to lock in your order(s) is over, and that leaves the good period of anticipation, waiting for your (fairly rare) items to arrive. I haven't opened any of my LRG games because they are for my collection, and I know many others do the same.

Just be patient with LRG and give them whatever time they need to fulfill these orders. Everyone will get theirs eventually.

I'm in no rush. Only thing I'm slightly concerned about is how they pack the OST so the jewel case doesn't get cracked, but even then I'm not gonna be too high strung on that.

I'm in no rush. Only thing I'm slightly concerned about is how they pack the OST so the jewel case doesn't get cracked, but even then I'm not gonna be too high strung on that.
I raised this concern earlier and was told they apparently started using some cardboard wrap for CDs before they throw them in a bubble mailer.

My Shadow Complex bundle shipped.

Don't see myself buying anything else until Cosmic Star Heroine. Most of their titles don't interest me much.

My brothers order got shipped. He ordered Rainbow moon for both vita and ps4 and SC: Remastered.
My order was the exact same and it just shipped as well. Sadly, I've gotten notices from LRG before on Fridays, and tracking hasn't gone "live" until the following Thursday or Friday. So I'm happy it is shipping, but I don't expect this order anytime soon.

My order was the exact same and it just shipped as well. Sadly, I've gotten notices from LRG before on Fridays, and tracking hasn't gone "live" until the following Thursday or Friday. So I'm happy it is shipping, but I don't expect this order anytime soon.
Yeah. I ordered mine with the protector case and knowing them, mine will come after his.

I also just got a shipped email for my 3 games (one of each) with a delivery estimate of this Tuesday.  So in other words, just before the next batch goes on sale!

We've been told by the fulfillment center that the remaining domestic orders will be out on Monday. International orders should apprently be done by Wednesday.

Yea i was literally checking the shipping status and then 5 minutes later item was shipped yesterday. I ordered complex with soundtrack and rainbow. Everything sent together. I was also one of the first people to make an order. Thanks for the update posts doomstink.

We've been told by the fulfillment center that the remaining domestic orders will be out on Monday. International orders should apprently be done by Wednesday.
You mean Tuesday? Monday is Labor Day, USPS is closed.

Got my ship notice, hopefully no loose discs.

bread's done
Back