Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone will actually get anything other than One Way... my copy was supposed to come today but USPS missed the delivery date. Still no shipment confirm on my PS4 orders and at this rate they won't get here until after I come back from vacation.:whistle2:

I wonder if anyone will actually get anything other than One Way... my copy was supposed to come today but USPS missed the delivery date. Still no shipment confirm on my PS4 orders and at this rate they won't get here until after I come back from vacation.:whistle2:/
So far it looks like if you got 1 blind box it's One Way and if you got 2 it's One Way + Octodad. lol

It'd be nice if mods came in and banned the constant whiners and instigators before Doomstink stops coming by.
He should grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, anybody taking anyone else that serious on the internet should seek professional help. I find this entertaining to say the least. :argue:

So far it looks like if you got 1 blind box it's One Way and if you got 2 it's One Way + Octodad. lol
if thats the case, not exactly was i was hoping for. Only 3 i dont have so far. Xeodrifter, futuridium, and SMRPG vita. I really dont wanna go the ebay route. Id rather work a deal with the folks on here first. I think i got xeo on BF (was a bit sleep deprived and turkey hungover) with my blind...so i may only be needing 2 then. My hopes werent high for the blind box, and reading this thread has dashed them even more.

Ill keep watching the trade thread i started as well tho.

Nah, we sent out copies of every game, it's just that we have less of the rare games so they'll naturally turn up less. Shipping staff did their best to ensure no doubles, though. I'm hoping some of the rare games show up soon. Of 400 blind boxes, only 10 were Breach & Clear.

dont worry you can still get Thomas was alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We only had 9 TWA left on Vita. In terms of the Vita blind boxes, Thomas is more rare than B&C!

I think the breakdown was 90 One Way, 90 Octodad, and 90 Xeodrifter, 40 Söldner-X 2, 30 Volume, and then assorted smaller quantities of remaining 8 Vita games. I couldn't remember the PS4 breakdown if I tried as we had 1,700 PS4 boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like we should be able to wrap up packing by Wednesday. Hoping to have labels all done by then as well but it is pretty hard with how many small combinations we had with the black Friday orders. We can't hire more staff to assist with the once-in-a-blue-moon scenario we're currently in. We shipped Volume out in three days and Shantae two (minus the international headache USPS caused). We're doing perfectly fine for a small company, I think. The more randos we pull into help ship, the more likely it will be that errors happen in the shipping process. We don't want that so we prefer to keep the team small and build their skills. We're better equipped to deal with Black Friday next year!
So the stuff from the Open Box Auction aren't shipped yet right?

My PS4 blind box could not have gone any better!  I got Breach and clear deadline & Shadow complex!  That makes up for my failed attempt to order shadow complex on BF!  Anxiously awaiting for my vita blind box but im tempering my expectations. =P

Just got shipment notice for my final LRG BF order, the PS4 blind boxes-- unfortunately, there's no way these are gonna get here before I leave Saturday-- especially since USPS keeps missing their own delivery estimates. I just realized that I completely screwed up my orders during BF and ordered Octodad multiple times on the Vita (once stand-alone, once with the tie bundle) when I only wanted the PS4 copy. 

Gonna end up with a lotta copies of Octodad when I get back after 2 weeks. 

So the stuff from the Open Box Auction aren't shipped yet right?
Pretty sure I printed your label and packed your stuff so that's awaiting pick up by the post office. Still have ~30 open box packages to do and I'm hoping to do those once the good label printer frees up.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but will the Stranger's Wrath triple pack go up at the same time as the standalone copy? 

Don't know if I wanna risk trying to snag one but... can't hurt. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned but will the Stranger's Wrath triple pack go up at the same time as the standalone copy?

Don't know if I wanna risk trying to snag one but... can't hurt.
The bundle is probably only going to be available during the morning wave, so if you miss out, you can always try to snag the standard variants in the afternoon release time.

Got my shipment email for my Xeodrifter Vita and 2 vita blind boxes. I have a feeling that one of the blind boxes will be another Xeodrifter lol.

I know LRG doesn't really discuss much in regards to future releases here, but I just saw the DrinkBox Vita Collection is on sale, any chance you guys are working on a release of any DB titles?

DrinkBox has some of the best Vita games around, and why they haven't had a physical release yet is kind of mind boggling. The "Vita Collection" seems like a perfect opportunity for a LRG release, but who knows?

Got my shipment email for my Xeodrifter Vita and 2 vita blind boxes. I have a feeling that one of the blind boxes will be another Xeodrifter lol.
I will be more than happy to take that xeodrifter off you if it is, granted I don't get one in my blind box. Had xeo in my cart and it disappeared when checking out that night.

I will be more than happy to take that xeodrifter off you if it is, granted I don't get one in my blind box. Had xeo in my cart and it disappeared when checking out that night.

What you got? I'm willing to part with the xeodrifter I got.

Doomstink, could you guys port Stranger to PS4 so you can release a physical version of that? Thanks in advance.

I would even take a PS3 disc if it also had the Munch HD port.

I just got my 3 blind box PS4 games from BF. I think I will hold off on opening the package until X-mas and maybe even make an unboxing video.

Blind boxes arrived in the mail today. Ripped them all open and ended up getting a copy of Breach & Clear!!!  :D/ 
. . .for the PS4. :whistle2:?  Eh, I'll take it! The other two games were both Thomas Was Alone. Keeping one for myself, looking to trade the other if anyone's interested. Lol.

I was suppose to get my stealth inc game yesterday but now when I check the tracking its yellow and says transit delayed with USPS. This happened before and USPS was no help with locating the item and I never received it. Has this happened to anyone before and were they able to get there item out of transit delayed limbo?

The last few days I've had mine say "in transit to destination" randomly the day they should have arrived at my post office, only to show up the next day. For now chalk it up to holiday cluster fuck and keep your fingers crossed.

So I got shipping notification for my Stealth Inc order on 12/6 but haven't received anything yet.  I decided to check on the tracking and it only states "label created" on 12/6 and nothing else.  Is this normal?  Does it mean its just been sitting at the LRG offices for the last week?

So I got shipping notification for my Stealth Inc order on 12/6 but haven't received anything yet. I decided to check on the tracking and it only states "label created" on 12/6 and nothing else. Is this normal? Does it mean its just been sitting at the LRG offices for the last week?
Yeah, it seems to take them a while to actually ship them out sometimes. I've had an order or two sit like that before.

So I hate picking up games digitally then finding out they're getting a LRG release, so I end up buying them twice. I'm not saying I'm mad about it, mind you, I know it's a necessary evil - I just try to avoid it whenever possible.

Looking at 2 in this week's PSN sale. I see on the LRG forums that one of them, Darkest Dungeon, is a rumored future release. But how safe would I be buying Jotun? Like, can someone nod or touch their nose or something if it's one that has a decent chance of getting the LRG treatment in the future? :p

I was suppose to get my stealth inc game yesterday but now when I check the tracking its yellow and says transit delayed with USPS. This happened before and USPS was no help with locating the item and I never received it. Has this happened to anyone before and were they able to get there item out of transit delayed limbo?
Yeah, my USPS is really dropping the ball here as well. My Stealth Inc order came today, a day late, and my Vita Blind Box is still sitting at the local post office (has been since Sunday).

So I hate picking up games digitally then finding out they're getting a LRG release, so I end up buying them twice. I'm not saying I'm mad about it, mind you, I know it's a necessary evil - I just try to avoid it whenever possible.

Looking at 2 in this week's PSN sale. I see on the LRG forums that one of them, Darkest Dungeon, is a rumored future release. But how safe would I be buying Jotun? Like, can someone nod or touch their nose or something if it's one that has a decent chance of getting the LRG treatment in the future? :p
I mean, LRG has no way of knowing for sure what demand will be like for a game without a fan following... a lot more risk there, especially since they have a one-and-done print philosophy.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the gold lettering on Volume is solid. One of my favorite looking LRG covers so far. I think you can tell a lot about a games art direction in what they choose in their cover art. Anyone else have any favorite cover art from LRG?

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the gold lettering on Volume is solid. One of my favorite looking LRG covers so far. I think you can tell a lot about a games art direction in what they choose in their cover art. Anyone else have any favorite cover art from LRG?
I think the gold lettering is fantastic. I loved it so much I bought the protective case for the game. I also really like the Saturday Morning RPG PS4 cover.

So question about the Blue cover variant of Oddworld, its going to go one sale as a separate link? I'd like to know because Im going to be at work, and I want to shoot my mom an email so she can try to snag me one.

So question about the Blue cover variant of Oddworld, its going to go one sale as a separate link? I'd like to know because Im going to be at work, and I want to shoot my mom an email so she can try to snag me one.
The $90 bundle that includes the variant and both sides of the standard cover should be a separate item once the sale goes live. They will not be selling the variant individually on Friday.

The info is in the op, but here it is again, in short.

The listing will most likely go up tomorrow, but it will be a bundle listing for all 3 cover variants for Stranger's Wrath (2 standard, 1 blue).

The individual blue cover will not be available to be purchased by itself except for the eBay auction listings that will be done for charity.

The only other way to get the blue variant cover is by chance, as LRG will be sending out blue cover variants for random orders containing only the standard variants.

The $90 bundle that includes the variant and both sides of the standard cover should be a separate item once the sale goes live. They will not be selling the variant individually on Friday.
Beat me to it. :eek:

It's being sold in a 3 pack, with the other 2 covers ONLY. They are reversible, so your really getting the same version twice, but the blue variant is only being sold in that 3 pack.

Then it will be randomly placed with the normal orders, so if you buy the reversible cover standard game, they will picked at random orders to place it in. They will also allow those who don't want it to return it for the standard version, but I really don't see anyone doing that, unless they really just don't like the blue cover, but to each his own I suppose.

EDIT: And as others have stated, a small qty will be up for charity auction, but those will probably sale for more than the 3 pack, so I would just get that, unless you want to see your purchase cost go to charity, which ain't bad if you have it to spend.

Just received my stealth inc for vita and my mystery game was Octodad for PS4

Anybody get SMRPG, BNC(not deadline), or Soldner?

Anyone else getting very inconsistent shipping from LRG for their BF items? I had some labels printed one day and shipped the next but then there are others that are just sitting there even though the label was printed before the stuff that was actually received by the USPS. 

My PS4 blind box has been sitting around for a few days even though the label was printed before one of my other orders (which should be here tomorrow). Was hoping I'd get it before I leave for vacation but that's not gonna happen now.:whistle2:

Side note: Inside/Limbo or Bastion would be a great addition the Limited Run library.
Yeah, I've been curious on those myself. Unless the deals are completely one side with LRG, which I doubt, I don't know why every Indie developer isn't doing physical releases for past digital only titles. It seems like a win/win, but those creative types work on a different mind set in relation to business, so who knows?

As for shipping, yeah, I've had labels created that sit for a week almost before being scanned, then I've had others created, and start moving right away. Everything always gets here, but it's no rhyme or reason getting to that point, so just sit back and enjoy the ride, as it is more than normal.

Limbo technically has a physical release already (the X360 collection with Trials HD and Splosion Man). I would love for LRG to release Inside physically.
Yeah, I forgot about that game set. Still, no physical on the Sony side though.

On a side note, I need more Splosion Man, that game was great.

So both my orders say "Label created, awaiting item."  So that's on usps side?  I emailed LRG asking about that but didn't see a response.  One of the orders was from the 6th and still awaiting item :(

bread's done
Back