Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Got a Vita Aqua Kitty in the evening batch. I missed out this morning because I missed my reminder, so I set an alarm for the evening.

Also, now that our CAP (Cheap Ass Postman) is here, why you guys raise prices again? >:(
Well I don't know the specifics but the way my post master spins it is the price drop to $0.47 never should have happened someone just flubbed and the rate dropped so they immediately moved to change it back but it took a while to push it through :p.

Us carriers don't get any discounts or anything so it eats into our shipping costs just as much as everyone else :p. Hell I keep a roll of 100 stamps and two books of 20 in my car so that's almost $70 in stamps I buy out of pocket to keep in my car for customers. Keeping stamps on hand is a heck of a lot easier then keeping track of customers money and worrying about losing track of who bought what the next day.

Well I don't know the specifics but the way my post master spins it is the price drop to $0.47 never should have happened someone just flubbed and the rate dropped so they immediately moved to change it back but it took a while to push it through :p.

Us carriers don't get any discounts or anything so it eats into our shipping costs just as much as everyone else :p. Hell I keep a roll of 100 stamps and two books of 20 in my car so that's almost $70 in stamps I buy out of pocket to keep in my car for customers. Keeping stamps on hand is a heck of a lot easier then keeping track of customers money and worrying about losing track of who bought what the next day.
I guess that sort of explains it a little. It was surprising there was even a drop last year when they decided to revamp the system a little, particularly first class rates.

I assume they probably just waited for the new year to put things back into place to keep things clean, since that's exactly when the change happened last year.

But still, I'm salty it went back up. :*(

Seems like the second batch stuck around long enough that most people got what they wanted. I felt like LRG had good numbers for these games, even though some people thought that the numbers were too low. 

Seems like the second batch stuck around long enough that most people got what they wanted. I felt like LRG had good numbers for these games, even though some people thought that the numbers were too low.
Indeed.

Second batch wasn't nearly as crazy, but still went at a fast pace.

Always have to look at the release in its entirety, rather than early morning panic.

Indeed.

Second batch wasn't nearly as crazy, but still went at a fast pace.

Always have to look at the release in its entirety, rather than early morning panic.
Yeah, the early morning time is normally a mad house, but whenever there is a one game limit, the afternoon batch normally last for an improved amount of time. Sometimes not great, but at least enough time where some one who is ready can get in on the games they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
My alarm went off at 6:59am. Went on my phone, logged into paypal. When it hit 7:00am, I went to LRG site and put Oxenfree and Aqua Kitty Vita into my cart and checked out with paypal. Noticed the .25 increase in shipping, paid, and went back to sleep.

I'm surprise I made it. I usually miss it and have to make do with the 2nd Batch when I'm at work. 

Hey Squarehard, you know people who like Japanese stuff, find someone who wants to buy my Persona Q 3ds thats a Japanese one. :D

Anyways in all seriousness, got Oxenfree, and my replacement copy of "The Game That The Post Office Destroyed" arrived today! Skipped Wet Cats because it didn't look appealing. Wife will steal Oxenfree because of the company behind it, and the supernatural elements all else... so I could justify ordering it. I feel like I haven't been supporting LRG enough recently, but at the same time their stuff sells out anyways so I'm tornnnn

I'm glad there was a second run/batch in the later afternoon. I logged in @ 7:03 AM this morning, and it was all sold out (like, WTF yo?! really!?). Got both Oxenfree & Aqua Kitty for the PS4 during the 3 PM run.

Skipped Wet Cats because it didn't look appealing.
ROFL! Good one.

I'm glad there was a second run/batch in the later afternoon. I logged in @ 7:03 AM this morning, and it was all sold out (like, WTF yo?! really!?). Got both Oxenfree & Aqua Kitty for the PS4 during the 3 PM run.
The one time I missed the 7am launch time was on BF last year, as I was so busy online hunting for deals, I completely forgot. Happened to come to CAG, and saw all the chatter and rushed over, but I was fine, as that was a rather slow sale day for LRG.

So the only reason I forgot was due to the day, and because of that day, sales where slow, and there was plenty of qty left at 7:30 when I finally arrived.

Anyways my name dig wasn't meant as saying the game is bad, just didn't look like something I would play. Not trying to dis on the game or people who like it. :) I just thought it was an easy joke, and I better take it while I can!

Can't wait til Oxenfree arrives. Some of my friends are getting mad I keep getting these, and they never remember to order stuff

Anyways my name dig wasn't meant as saying the game is bad, just didn't look like something I would play. Not trying to dis on the game or people who like it. :) I just thought it was an easy joke, and I better take it while I can!

Can't wait til Oxenfree arrives. Some of my friends are getting mad I keep getting these, and they never remember to order stuff
Aqua Kitty is actually an excellent Defender clone, with great pixel graphics, upbeat chiptune music, and pretty challenging gameplay. Understandable if you're not into that type of game, but anyone who likes these classic arcade style games should enjoy it. IMO, arcade style games like this, Soldner, and Xeodrifter are the best kinds of games for LRG to put out. They generally have a lot of replayability.

A witch hunt!

*LRG guy scours his sales for multiple orders in Chicago, finger hot on the ban button*

A witch hunt!

*LRG guy scours his sales for multiple orders in Chicago, finger hot on the ban button*
Highly doubt it. The ebayers do what they do. Just found it funny and stupid (as we never know when the LRG will get mailed, damage, ect and seems like a lot of headaceh on ebay for a few bucks). As I'll wager that most who scream where's my game are the same folks selling in advance with a cranky buyer asking them the same. In fact yesterday had I missed Kitty I was just going to grab it on ebay for a few $ more. As recent releases are in the $30's once every reseller floods ebay. In a way these guys keep demand for LRG high, but it could inflate print runs in the future on games that really aren't that popular.

One of us could easily buy one and send the name and address to Josh/Douglas and they can ban all his orders/cards and PayPal for scheming to get around the limit. It's one thing to buy multiple copies to resell staying within the limit, and another entirely to abuse and get around the system for a quick buck.

I already found the guy. He has five accounts - maybe more under alternate names. He'll have a fun time explaining the cancelations to his buyers.

uwmWBpz.png

I already found the guy. He has five accounts - maybe more under alternate names. He'll have a fun time explaining the cancelations to his buyers.
8dVWdvM.gif

How in the hell did he manage to log in and out in time with 5 accounts? Get the cc info entered ect. How fast these sell out I'm lucky to get my one at 1 minute in. O:)

Excellent! I don't get these guys... they resell for like $60 on ebay, literally only jacking up the price for people that actually wanted them. After shipping/paypal/ebay fees they are looking at MAYBE $10 profit. Maybe now that his ebay account is going to look like shit he will find a job!?

bread's done
Back