Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I'm kinda curious on the ticket redemption, cuz mine are sequentially very close together, that seems like it would be easy for a nefarious person to guess some redemption numbers if they arent in some way tied to your specific purchase
I've read they're kicking it old school with these. Box tops, slushie paw prints, pizza points style. You gotta save em and mail them in.

I can't wait for my Campbell's soup mail away Shredder to arrive!

I've read they're kicking it old school with these. Box tops, slushie paw prints, pizza points style. You gotta save em and mail them in.

I can't wait for my Campbell's soup mail away Shredder to arrive!
Pringles can speaker is where it's at

clip_image002.png

Very interesting to see rewards tickets in with my package from yesterday.

Has there been any hint as to what this program will entail? I hope some cool physical swag.
I just wish they didnt send me a damn ticket, wouldnt be so hard to just attach "rewards" to your account. Obviously they keep track since I have a order history I can view.

Unless people losing tickets is part of the appeal since then they can offer the rewards but be able to count on a certain percentage losing tickets which means less free whatever they have to give out.

But really I cant complain, its free and not costing me a thing. Just wish I knew more about is all.

I just wish they didnt send me a damn ticket, wouldnt be so hard to just attach "rewards" to your account. Obviously they keep track since I have a order history I can view.

Unless people losing tickets is part of the appeal since then they can offer the rewards but be able to count on a certain percentage losing tickets which means less free whatever they have to give out.

But really I cant complain, its free and not costing me a thing. Just wish I knew more about is all.
I just stuck mine in my copy of Oxenfree, which I opened immediately and began to play lol.

Speaking of Oxenfree, the second I booted it up in my PS4 for the first time I got a message that read: "Save Data Corrupted: Would you like to delete your save data and start a new game?"

Is this part of the game or something? I'm paranoid now. Trying to beat it in one sitting since I don't want to lose my save and it's only a 4-5 hour game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just stuck mine in my copy of Oxenfree, which I opened immediately and began to play lol.

Speaking of Oxenfree, the second I booted it up in my PS4 for the first time I got a message that read: "Save Data Corrupted: Would you like to delete your save data and start a new game?"

Is this part of the game or something? I'm paranoid now. Trying to beat it in one sitting since I don't want to lose my save and it's only a 4-5 hour game.
It happened when I first played my digital copy a couple months ago too. I was like WTF I don't have any save data. No issues with it though and I beat it 3 times for the platinum trophy. Such a good game.

The trustworthy plugins for Shopify that offer functionality like that would be upwards of $500/month due to how many customers we have. It's just more economical to do things this way.

It happened when I first played my digital copy a couple months ago too. I was like WTF I don't have any save data. No issues with it though and I beat it 3 times for the platinum trophy. Such a good game.
Cant you tell LRG is into pocketing and profiting as much as possible? I thought the website would be improved by now at least but no. They wouldnt be doing this so saying they aint making much (which i have seen) is dumb from a business standpoint because if business isnt good or profitting wtf is the point right!? Anyway it is what it is and the fanboys and fangirls will eat it up because anything doug or LRG states is never wrong. So come at me, we know the butthurt is incoming with ppl talking crap about this comment. People hate the truth. The truth sometimes hurts.

Cant you tell LRG is into pocketing and profiting as much as possible? I thought the website would be improved by now at least but no. They wouldnt be doing this so saying they aint making much (which i have seen) is dumb from a business standpoint because if business isnt good or profitting wtf is the point right!? Anyway it is what it is and the fanboys and fangirls will eat it up because anything doug or LRG states is never wrong. So come at me, we know the butthurt is incoming with ppl talking crap about this comment. People hate the truth. The truth sometimes hurts.
You should probably leave.

I have a feeling this is going to be a thing so what happens when someone sends in more tickets then they could have possibly purchased legitimately? For instance say 10 games with rewards tickets have been produced and someone mails in 30. People have already mentioned wanting to buy them jokingly in the thread so it's bound to happen.

Where they are numbered are you going to go back and check to make sure someone isn't using duplicate accounts because I could see that being quite time consuming. Albeit that would be a nice security measure.

Why did you even quote me in your rant? What you said had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

IIRC they were operating game to game in the beginning of their release schedule. That's why it was so important for everything to sell out immediately - they needed the money from game X to fund game Y. 

Buuuuuut after a year of doing that they're definitely making money. Otherwise why bother? Does it bother you buying gasoline or buying ice cream or buying cable TV or buying any number of millions of things that everyone buys daily? That's called capitalism yo. Would you put up with all this bullshit for a charity? LOL. 

This world would be a much better place if people just worried about themselves- not what others do that has no impact on them or "thought crime" bullshit.

Anyway, thanks for the free box upgrade this month LRG. Appreciated.

just got my oxenfree/kitty order in a box.  I think im gonna keep my LRG tickets in the box until whenever i need them.  

wonder what the mystery one will be.  the price is too low for darius burst.  

It might be a one order week next week then as i really only buy vita unless its a game that i really want on ps4 (oxenfree, firewatch, abe).  But man,these releases coming fast and furious is killing my attempts to recover from christmas spending. 

The truth hurts, so does bad grammar.

Just wanted to say I am a fan of the "new" boxes.  I mostly just grab the vita releases, but the few PS4 ones I have bought have almost all been floaters.  Oxenfree did not come loose in transit.  Hope the boxes don't cut into the bottom line too much.

Thanks for working to fix the loose disk problem.

My Aqua Kitty copies (one of each platform) arrived yesterday, also in the cool new custom LRG box. Both were in perfect condition, and the PS4 version wasn't a floater.

And the artwork on the boxes is fantastic! Really nice job on this one Doomstink (and the rest of LRG staff), thanks for the great work!

The switch to boxes are the right direction, so this will end loose discs finally, thank you for listening! Now some idiot is selling the box as a first edition on EBay...WTF!

The switch to boxes are the right direction, so this will end loose discs finally, thank you for listening! Now some idiot is selling the box as a first edition on EBay...WTF!
I'm sure we'll still end up with some loose discs no matter what they do but I also love the switch to boxes.

First timer here with LRG. Got my PS4 copies of Oxenfree and Aqua Kitties yesterday. Now, I'm just waiting for the next shipment of this last run's pair of games. 

I should've never clicked on this thread to find out what it was all about..... LOL.

First timer here with LRG. Got my PS4 copies of Oxenfree and Aqua Kitties yesterday. Now, I'm just waiting for the next shipment of this last run's pair of games.

I should've never clicked on this thread to find out what it was all about..... LOL.
Glad to have you on board!

I'm sure we'll still end up with some loose discs no matter what they do but I also love the switch to boxes.
I doubt boxes will help that much with loose discs- it's a design flaw with the case. With that said, I still haven't gotten any loose discs with LRG in the past 12 or so PS4 games I bought.

However, I have noticed that a lot of my LRG games from the pre-bubble mailer days are damaged... my Shantae Risky's Revenge has a hole in the front cover and my Pirate's Curse has a damaged spine- sucks b/c those are easily my favorite LRG releases. I didn't notice them before b/c I'm literally just getting around to put stuff away due to my crazy work schedule. I'm definitely glad they moved to boxes.

I doubt boxes will help that much with loose discs- it's a design flaw with the case. With that said, I still haven't gotten any loose discs with LRG in the past 12 or so PS4 games I bought.

However, I have noticed that a lot of my LRG games from the pre-bubble mailer days are damaged... my Shantae Risky's Revenge has a hole in the front cover and my Pirate's Curse has a damaged spine- sucks b/c those are easily my favorite LRG releases. I didn't notice them before b/c I'm literally just getting around to put stuff away due to my crazy work schedule. I'm definitely glad they moved to boxes.
You should open a ticket about those with LRG. I wouldn't be happy with damaged games like that.

Mine is that way as well. I don't mind though, as some of my store-bought PS4 game inserts have different shades of blue compared to the next one (although not all).
Too crazy I just noticed this today with my regular retail games! I didn't notice it with my Aqua kitty but I'm surprised this isn't a standard thing. I don't really care, but I'm surprised.

It's the Post Office being careless, period. I honestly don't think LRG would purposely ship out games with loose discs. It's out of their control once they drop off their packages, we all know that.

It's the Post Office being careless, period. I honestly don't think LRG would purposely ship out games with loose discs. It's out of their control once they drop off their packages, we all know that.
The blame isn't on LRG or the Post Office. It's 100% on Sony for not making cases that can hold the discs in. All the cases from each company have gotten cheaper each generation, but the PS4 ones are the worst.

Why are we still talking about loose discs? Sony chose a poorly designed box for PS4 games and its never going to be fixed. End of story.

bread's done
Back