Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
in what appears to be a custom size box with added padding, and no loose disc for a game that was shipped from Japan. There IS a difference in how the packaging is done, and I do feel that packing a item is a variable that can be controlled in this situation.
PA used to offer bubble mailers, and many different options in regards to boxes & envelopes, but they must have had issues, as now they no longer offer those options. Now everything comes one way, which is great, but I do miss the cheaper options when I was just getting a single game, and didn't need or care for a box.

But as many have stated, proper shipping falls to the place doing the shipping in the first place, and I can respect that PA probably had to many claims and other issues, and just went the route of charging more, and passing the cost on to the customer, so they can provide proper shipping. I wish Amazon and others here in the states did that, as I would rather pay more for proper boxes and materials, then to get free shipping, and get crap(or pay, and still get the same).

PA has a custom box for Amiibo's that is beyond AMAZING, as it is still pretty small, but it protects the figure from all sides. They do seem to get custom boxes made for many items, as I get different items from them, and almost everything comes in boxes that perfectly fit the item. But when the box is that tight, it can cause damage, as shipping boxes often get poked, or holes punched in them, and when a box has no room on any side, the interior box will get damaged. Or if the shipping box gets dented corners, they can transfer as well. So proper fitting boxes do have there draw backs as well.

I tend to agree. I just opened my darius and the disc is loose and case cracked. When the games were $24.99 o.k., but at 59.99 and $5 to ship they should do a better job than a small pink padded envelope. I usually double envelope my stuff using a number 0 inside a number 3 padded which makes any DVD style game safe as Fort Knock. Total cost for both envelopes 35 cents.
Contact LRG. They took care if my issue. I'm sure they will take care of your issue. Let them know, whoever packed it, did it wrong. That was what I was told. Completely agree with everything you posted. They are going to make it right which is all I needed. They acknowledged the problem, fixed my issue and hopefully it will get corrected.

Got my Darius/Nova order today.  Everything was well packed.

Unfortunate about the soundtrack not looking like the picture, but I was going to buy the vanilla release anyway.  This will have some lore to it.

Great to hear about Deemo!

I was so conflicted after I passed on the Asia English version when I came across it while traveling in Indonesia last year.  I will definitely be picking this one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i played Deemo on the mobile about a year ago. wasnt that fun and i like rhythm games.

i wish nintendo bring back elite beat agents / ouendan games

Touch... tied with online and the ability to nerf anything on a whim with patches as the worst thing to happen to any video game.

Only touch game that has ever felt like a real game and not Punch the Monkey are  the DS Zelda games.

Agreed, and some Warioware would be nice to. Sadly I think that "N" is gone, as games like that just don't happen from them anymore. But I guess that new Pikmin game for the 3DS is kind of quirky, but I don't know if it's in the Elite Beat/Warioware category or not, but it's something different that may actually be good instead of games like Metroid FF, or happy home designer that are just failed experiments. LOL

I bought the Asian Version. Haven't opened it yet. If I bought the LRG version, I'm probably not going to open it up either. Yet. Whenever that is. 

Will buy it if it has a separate trophy list. 

I think I'm reaching my limit. 

i played Deemo on the mobile about a year ago. wasnt that fun and i like rhythm games.

Deemo, I found it to be decent on iOS. Cytus (by the same dev Rayark) to me is one of the greatest music games of all time (based mostly on the gameplay being sooooo tight)... so I was a little too hyped for Deemo. That said, I'll probably get Deemo for Vita as long as it's $25 since it has extra content above the ios version. I wonder if this means there is a chance PM Studios will leverage their relationship with Rayark to get a physical Voez for Switch? That would be interesting as LRG's first switch game. My kids are bonkers for Voez (enough to give me $$ to get the digital version on Switch) so I'd probably get a physical version of it just for them in the event we got a second system.

As for Nintendo bringing back EBA/Ouendan games, they didn't make those games, that was iNiS. The only reason I even bought EBA back in the day was because iNiS is the company that made Gitaroo Man and EBA had a similar quirky charm to the story telling. I think Gitaroo Man (to me) is still the top story based music games ever (combo of story, original music and gameplay). Better than EBA. Better than Parappa and Co. If you want to nag anyone for EBA it's iNiS. Their last game was Just Sing on PS4/X1. I think they probably realized in order to make money in the genre they had to go more mainstream generic which is a shame.

15 minutes to go and still can't decide on which Mutant Mudds to get. :lol:
I tried the 3DS demo of the first game and then the PSN version was free on PS+ and I just didn't find the game fun at all.

Got both for Vita. I will probably maybe never play Super Challenge but I loved Xeodrifter so much I want to give them money and hope for a sequel...

Got both for Vita. I will probably maybe never play Super Challenge but I loved Xeodrifter so much I want to give them money and hope for a sequel...
I went with all 4 as I'm going for every release... I do have to say though, with all the announcements I'm going to have to stop sooner than later. Getting all the releases in a month is getting to literally a car payment.

I went with all 4 as I'm going for every release... I do have to say though, with all the announcements I'm going to have to stop sooner than later.
Same here. I kept my streak alive, but these releases were definitely the ones I was most conflicted on getting.

I went with all 4 as I'm going for every release... I do have to say though, with all the announcements I'm going to have to stop sooner than later. Getting all the releases in a month is getting to literally a car payment.
Everybody has their breaking points. I hit mine a few months ago, but I'm definitely still here to grab what I like.

I went with both copies for the Vita. So far I'm still 100% with LRG for the Vita. Whether or not I get around to playing them is another topic, but at least I have the option without paying crazy prices for them later.

attachicon.gif
chris.jpg

If you missed out, don't worry LRG games distribution deal with "chris" on ebay is still intact. Now offering 4 of everything !

chrisz300zx
man he sells a lot of trash

"Accidentally" ordered both for Vita. Wasn't planning on buying this round, but decided at the last minute that I wanted these. Hope I get a chance to play them now.

Good point, I didn't even realize the Vita version had 200 more available per game.
Yeah, they probably set this deal up back when Vita was selling the better of the two, or the developer went with PSN sales data, and that may have been a factor as well.

Everybody has their breaking points. I hit mine a few months ago, but I'm definitely still here to grab what I like.
I started out getting the first few PS4 games, and that ended rather quickly. I don't even have a PS4, and while I love to support physical when I can, doing so for the PS4 was going to be an uphill battle, so I give up pretty early on. My PS4 is going to be my deal machine, as I pretty much plan to buy and and all games for that on sale, so digital will have to be OK there.

I'm still 100% on the Vita side, but I've been debating selling off some of my Vita bundle sets and if and when I ever do, I'll probably start getting only specific LRG titles as well. But for now I'm still collecting.

"Accidentally" ordered both for Vita. Wasn't planning on buying this round, but decided at the last minute that I wanted these. Hope I get a chance to play them now.
If you have a 3DS, both games are on sale currently for $2.50 a piece I believe, so you can always get those and keep you LRG one sealed. Plus the 3D effect on the 3DS is really rather good, and one of the systems stand out titles in that regard.

attachicon.gif
chris.jpg

If you missed out, don't worry LRG games distribution deal with "chris" on ebay is still intact. Now offering 4 of everything !

chrisz300zx
Well, if they wanted to they could nail him with the Darius Burst LE if they kept track of numbers. See which numbered one gets sold by him and wherever that one (or more) got sent to his addresses BAN!

bread's done
Back