Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
The 40 tickets guarantees you a copy of a chosen release. If the game you want costs $29.99, you pay $5 after the 40 tickets. If the game you want is a CE that costs $54.99, then you pay $30 after the 40 tickets.

I don't know if they charge shipping or if they eat it in this situation.
Only worth $25? Wow. I was expecting to be just for standard copies. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only worth $25? Wow. I was expecting to be just for standard copies. Thanks.
The majority of their titles are $25, so outside of big titles, it still works just fine for the bulk of releases.

Basically no blockbuster type releases, and just the typical lower budget ones.

It's like using a regular paper check, but online. IDK why checks even exist in 2017
If only there was some other way to make an online payment directly from your bank account to a merchant.

9f2.gif

So two questions since I just got into buying limited print games literally last week

A. What are these tickets ya'll referring too?

B. Does that mean Nighttrap will show up on LRGs site or how would we see if and when those cancelled copies are avail to purchase?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't bought enough to reach 40 yet, especially when you consider they didn't introduce it until much later. I have 39 of their titles (Actually 38 since I doubled dipped on Dariusburst) but only half had tickets. 

A. Tickets you can redeem in the future for stuff like postcards, trading cards, stickers, and even a free game.

B. If there are any cancelled orders, as ell as any extra copies remaining, LRG will sell them at a later date, but it is presumably going to be during November/December.  

I haven't bought enough to reach 40 yet, especially when you consider they didn't introduce it until much later. I have 39 of their titles (Actually 38 since I doubled dipped on Dariusburst) but only half had tickets.

A. Tickets you can redeem in the future for stuff like postcards, trading cards, stickers, and even a free game.

B. If there are any cancelled orders, as ell as any extra copies remaining, LRG will sell them at a later date, but it is presumably going to be during November/December.
^
Basically what he said but one thing to note is that these are physical tickets that are mailed in with your game.
They are small, the size of a movie theater ticket stub so its easy to miss if you pull a game out of a bubble mailer.
Thank you guys my first games were n++ and lili looking forward to attempting to get a Ys CE on Friday

it was suggested that you can send in your tickets now so that yo udon't have to worry about sending them in later

yeah if you ordered as a bundle you're probably gonna be waiting for lawbreakers, you might be able to talk to their support and get it out earlier maybe

so on Friday @ 10am

There will be a preorder signup for Vita/PS4 of Y's standards... no problem everyone should get one.

The CE versions of Ys Vita/Ps4 will be like before a bloodbath to add to cart and hope to check out.

The lame Japan mobile game will not sell because no one in there right mind would risk adding 4 items to their cart hoping to check out.

so on Friday @ 10am

There will be a preorder signup for Vita/PS4 of Y's standards... no problem everyone should get one.

The CE versions of Ys Vita/Ps4 will be like before a bloodbath to add to cart and hope to check out.

The lame Japan mobile game will not sell because no one in there right mind would risk adding 4 items to their cart hoping to check out.
I expect less issues with the this CE, as they are offering two system choices, where the last few CE issues have been from only having PS4. Of course some will try for both, but for me, it's one or the other. So I still plan to see quick sell outs, but maybe 5-10 minutes, instead of 1-3. LOL

Yeah, I'm not expecting the mobile RPG to move super fast, but it should be gone within 3-4 days.

I expect less issues with the this CE, as they are offering two system choices, where the last few CE issues have been from only having PS4. Of course some will try for both, but for me, it's one or the other. So I still plan to see quick sell outs, but maybe 5-10 minutes, instead of 1-3. LOL

Yeah, I'm not expecting the mobile RPG to move super fast, but it should be gone within 3-4 days.
Agreed. The fact that the CEs are literally identical except for a sticker designating the version (and the physical game inside I suppose), makes it less attractive to buy both and unlike NT and WB, there are 6,000 total of these with both versions versus 3,000 of each on just one platform for the previous CEs. .

ORDERS OF 30 WILL SHIP FACTORY SEALED IN ORIGINAL SONY CARTONS FOR UNCIRCULATED VGA GRADING.
Boy, this is like Chris's dream come true.

Maybe he'll even use his own account on LRG to purchase these now. :D

Everyone cash out this Friday!

tumblr_o2n4rtG9Lq1ure7zho1_500.gif

How fast does Limited Run games ship out packages?

Has any received their copy of Night Trap yet?

Any help is appreciated.

How fast does Limited Run games ship out packages?

Has any received their copy of Night Trap yet?

Any help is appreciated.
I'm surprised NT is already shipping, it really kinda depends, if the LRG guys are busy at a convention or something it usually delays even more, just be patient my fam

Now this is a bundle I can support, thanks LRG, for making my normal Friday morning stress, less stressful. LOL

https://limitedrungames.com/products/fantasy-friday-bundle-vita
Nice! I'm glad they did one for each system :) I'm going to try for a ps4 bundle. Under normal circumstances I might have been too nervous to even try for the CE, fearing everything would be gone if I missed it. Least there will be np grabbing standard copies if the bundle goes in 15 seconds :) I really like how they are doing this release. I hope it goes smoothly, and it becomes more common.

I'm guessing they pushed for an "early October" date on preorder versions to add a little padding in there. Hopefully they'll use the initial batch coming in to fill the single orders as that's what I plan to get.

Seems limitedrungames.com is down for now.
It was down earlier, seems to be back. I didn't flush my dns cache or anything.

I checked the tracking on my Night Trap and it's now in the hands of the USPS it seems.

I'm still waiting too, I guess their schedule might be busy with PAX and all that. I got Oceanhorn Vita pretty quick in comparison.
In the interview thing that was posted here Doug mentioned that they have a shipping partner. So I don't know if they ship anything themselves.

I got my Wonder Boy a few days back, OceanHorn/Plague Road should be here tomorrow, and just within the last few days I got a notice for the Bunker. None of my Night Trap items have shipped yet, but all my other open orders have.

bread's done
Back