Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Damn, Lawbreakers hasn't gone out yet? The online is almost dead already.
I believe all the codes should have been sent, so customers should at least be able to play. But yeah, this was the folly of this whole deal, as with this being an online only title, your pretty much buying the extras, and that's it. Sadly, by the time most get their product, they may no longer even be playing. Hopefully buyers knew that before purchasing though, if not, a lesson learned I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is LawBreakers dead already? Damn, what a failure of a game. Terrible of LRG to go in on an untested online only game.

I still haven't gotten my copy and I regret buying it now since it's held up my Wonder Boy for so long which I do actually plan on playing.

Also, are anyone else's LRG cards starting to curl? I've been storing them in a LRG shipping box and throwing a new one in each time I get it, but last time I checked, a lot had started to curl inward. Wondering if it's the material, feels thicker than a regular trading card.

Is LawBreakers dead already? Damn, what a failure of a game. Terrible of LRG to go in on an untested online only game.
I still haven't gotten my copy and I regret buying it now since it's held up my Wonder Boy for so long which I do actually plan on playing.

Also, are anyone else's LRG cards starting to curl? I've been storing them in a LRG shipping box and throwing a new one in each time I get it, but last time I checked, a lot had started to curl inward. Wondering if it's the material, feels thicker than a regular trading card.
Yeah, probably a bad idea to make physical copies of online only multiplayer games that don't have much of a following. If they're not popular enough they'll die in a few months, so no reason to have it in a "collection" really. I tried the beta last year, got bored after a couple of hours.. couldn't see the appeal

The standard editions have shipped already. Collectors Edition is still waiting to be sent. I thought that the CE was already printed and ready to go before they switched over to doing the pre-order, but I'm sure my memory may be failing there.
I bought standard still no shipping hmm.

The standard editions have shipped already. Collectors Edition is still waiting to be sent. I thought that the CE was already printed and ready to go before they switched over to doing the pre-order, but I'm sure my memory may be failing there.
Still haven't gotten my standard edition

Isn't it the other way around? The CE is on hand but not Standard?

I'll be excited when I get my WB CE and my LB CE and can then consider that done and over. Never have I ever regretted a purchase as much as the combo pack of those two. 

The people who reported gettin shipping a few pages back ordered standard. Doomstick then verified that the CE were held up.

Still haven't gotten my standard edition

Isn't it the other way around? The CE is on hand but not Standard?
That's what I thought too but apparently, that's not the case.

I have one order for the standards and one order for the CEs... nothing's shipped for me.

my card got curled up too. i left 1 card in a box with the games. the rest of them i put it with the ticket stubs with the postcards in an envelope. i didnt check that one

my card got curled up too. i left 1 card in a box with the games. the rest of them i put it with the ticket stubs with the postcards in an envelope. i didnt check that one
The only card I have collected so far is fine, however it is in a sealed place, and is not overly exposed to humidity.

I made a single Ys Origin (VITA) order, and it arrives tomorrow. I also only live a few states away.

The only card I have collected so far is fine, however it is in a sealed place, and is not overly exposed to humidity.

I made a single Ys Origin (VITA) order, and it arrives tomorrow. I also only live a few states away.
I live in a pretty non humid area but humidity and no sealing wouldnt cause a card to curl in a month. My Lili card is already pretty curly. That's why I thought it must be either the material itself or the way I'm storing them (horizontally in a box). Since other people seem to be having the same issue though I'm leaning toward material.

I live in a pretty non humid area but humidity and no sealing wouldnt cause a card to curl in a month. My Lili card is already pretty curly. That's why I thought it must be either the material itself or the way I'm storing them (horizontally in a box). Since other people seem to be having the same issue though I'm leaning toward material.
Yep, I would say about half of my cards are curling and I keep them in a very stable temperature, relatively low humidity environment where I also store a lot of other paper collectibles (comics, magazines, etc....). The fact that some cards are curling and some aren't leads me to think that it's a problem with the cards themselves and not how I am storing them.

I've been reading more about this on card collecting forums and apparently foil cards have a natural tendency to curl due to the manufacturing process.  Temperature and humidity can make the problem worse, but ultimately, the problem is able to be corrected by placing the cards in sleeves and/or putting them under some weight.  

I heard it'll be released on Wednesday due to the release of the snes classic this friday.
Hasn't been officially announced or the listing updated yet. Going to be a lot of people pissed off with less than 2 days notice when they miss it. : /

Skullgirls PS4 will be in hand next week.
STILL DOES NOTHING FOR VITA!

4087350-4407681327-tumbl.gif

Is there an alternative to the freshdesk option for help? CS just screwed up my KS Plague Road replacement... I returned the damaged copy I received and they sent out just the PS4 copy. Contacted them and they sent the Vita copy in a separate order. I received the PS4 copy today and it's the standard release... and I'm guessing the Vita copy is the standard release too.

This is really annoying and I'm guessing I'm gonna have to pony up the return shipping.:whistle2:/

about 1 year of wait, baby!
God damn, didn't realize it's been that long.

I feel like Twitter is just another outlet for me to complain...
The CS reps that handle the tickets also check Twitter. The place to bring up your issue is there, not in this thread.

Edit: I read your previous post. I still think Twitter is the place to take the complaint. This is a one-off scenario and something you personally need to deal with through LRG. I get that you’re trying to get Josh or Doug’s attention, but you can PM them.

I feel like Twitter is just another outlet for me to complain...
Twitter support isn't the same as posting with the regular LRG accounts. Ultimately I think you'll be directed back to your ticket and re-opening it to continue resolving the issue but it may get more eyes from folks within LRG on it which can only help get this resolved. Overall a real pain... hopefully the reason they sent the standard PS4 version wasn't because they were out of the KS variants. I hope your Vita version will at least be correct.

The CS reps that handle the tickets also check Twitter. The place to bring up your issue is there, not in this thread.
It's easy to say not to bring issues here when they aren't yours. Worst case, Doug or Josh see the complaint and talks to the CS folks as this is a pretty boneheaded mistake that they are paying their people well to avoid.

Received Ys Origin (standard vita) today, and found a bonus inside. Two loyalty tickets and two Ys Origin trading cards! I really hope this doesn't means that someone is missing theirs.

Both cards are Card 53 (of the guy looking away) and I don't know if there is another Ys Origin card type. I guess I would be willing to trade the spare for another LRG card. But I would be more interested if there is another card in the Ys Origin set, and trade for that instead. Is anyone scanning or otherwise keeping track of all the LRG trading cards? I'm kind of curious what they all look like. (this would be helpful for trading reasons.)

Received Ys Origin (standard vita) today, and found a bonus inside. Two loyalty tickets and two Ys Origin trading cards! I really hope this doesn't means that someone is missing theirs.

Both cards are Card 53 (of the guy looking away) and I don't know if there is another Ys Origin card type. I guess I would be willing to trade the spare for another LRG card. But I would be more interested if there is another card in the Ys Origin set, and trade for that instead. Is anyone scanning or otherwise keeping track of all the LRG trading cards? I'm kind of curious what they all look like. (this would be helpful for trading reasons.)
I received my Vita and PS4 copies today. Received my 2 trading cards but no tickets.

bread's done
Back