Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Have copies of Super Gunworld 2 from November already shipped?  I don't remember if it was one of the titles that had a "we will ship later in x month", but I see it listed for the blind boxes tomorrow (i.e. leftover copies).  My original order is still unfulfilled, should I be worried?

SHOULD I ORDER ONE VITA BLINDBOX OR SHOULD I NOT WASTE MY TIME/MONEY I CAN'T DECIDE UGH

edit: woops caps lock. I'ma leave it though

Last edited by a moderator:
SHOULD I ORDER ONE VITA BLINDBOX OR SHOULD I NOT WASTE MY TIME/MONEY I CAN'T DECIDE UGH

edit: woops caps lock. I'ma leave it though
I didn't need any games, so last year I just did it for the surprise factor, and maybe something decent for trading/sale at a later date. The deck was more than stacked, which if I had known what was mostly included, I would have saved my money. This year appears much better, but that transparency should have been voiced last year and it wasn't(at least that I ever saw).

So while it seems more on the level this go around, I still feel "cheated" so to speak on last years offerings, so I'm skipping it this time. I would like to get some trading card bundles, but those don't seem to be offered this year, like the stickers and post cards where that last time. So I'm just saving my funds for Rock Boshers on Friday instead. I'll leave the blind boxes to the gambling crowd.

I'm having second thoughts on Vita or PS4 blind boxing. I mean the really good stuff is like in 18% of boxes. I'll likely just get an LRG game I missed and then decide on gambling afterwards. I'll likely end up with some Mutant Mudds.

Oh yeah. Mecho Tales is coming tomorrow. 

I have 0 interest in it I completely forgot about it. I'm sorry Vita. I couldn't keep up with the complete LRG Vita set. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. 

Oh yeah. Mecho Tales is coming tomorrow.

I have 0 interest in it I completely forgot about it. I'm sorry Vita. I couldn't keep up with the complete LRG Vita set. This is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Yeah, this is my first LRG Vita "pass" as well. I think if Arcade Distillery wouldn't have had their KS ending right around launch, I still may have grabbed Mecho Tales. As both games look rather poor, and the only interest I had for either was the low qty being offered as collector items.

So to have two options ending at about the same time that I had no interest in, it was a double slap to the face to wake the fuck up! LOL As a free title, I doubt Mecho Tales would have lasted long on my Vita, but to pay for it would have been insanity. It's a new year, and a new day, so glad the pressures off for getting all future titles, but I really did get each title up to this point as I had interest in each one.

To miss one title out of an otherwise complete set, shows how truly bad Mecho Tales appears to be. I'm all for supporting indies and small developers, but damn, some companies do in fact deserve to go "out of business". LOL

The only game I NEED is SMRPG.  I would be OK with either Shantae too but I don't "need" them.

Combined that's a 6% chance.

This hardly seems like it's worth it for me.  Rats.

Only thing interested me in the PS4 blind box are Skullgirls and Asdivine Hearts. The chance to get those probably pretty slim considering how large that common pool is.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I didn't need any games, so last year I just did it for the surprise factor, and maybe something decent for trading/sale at a later date. The deck was more than stacked, which if I had known what was mostly included, I would have saved my money. This year appears much better, but that transparency should have been voiced last year and it wasn't(at least that I ever saw).

So while it seems more on the level this go around, I still feel "cheated" so to speak on last years offerings, so I'm skipping it this time. I would like to get some trading card bundles, but those don't seem to be offered this year, like the stickers and post cards where that last time. So I'm just saving my funds for Rock Boshers on Friday instead. I'll leave the blind boxes to the gambling crowd.
that's exactly it. I really do not need more games right now. And it's above my $10 impulse buy pricing cap. But the odds seem to be pretty good I'll get something at least decent and that I don't have (I think the only one I have of this bunch is Broken Age.) Ugh. Decisions decisions

Was really hoping they'd have copies of Claire up, as I'm a huge fan of that game and I missed it when it was first for sale. Don't want to pay scalpers for a physical copy, either. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have any extra copies of Claire that will be listed in their sale. 

Was really hoping they'd have copies of Claire up, as I'm a huge fan of that game and I missed it when it was first for sale. Don't want to pay scalpers for a physical copy, either. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have any extra copies of Claire that will be listed in their sale.
They will have extra copies of that, just not for this sale. They still haven't even fulfilled orders for that game yet as far as I'm aware.

Well I guess Windjammers is holding up my order then since I ordered it with Windjammers.
I ordered both Windjammers and Claire and received my order a couple days before Christmas. I did place my order early from the first batch though. Did you place your order from the second/evening batch?

BTW....Happy New Years everyone! :)

Also, and sorry if it's been answered already, what time will the blowout sale start?

Happy New Years to one and all!

I had the standard Windjammers for Vita along with Clair, and nothing so far. My Steamworld games shipped on the 27th, but no movement as of yet.

I think I saw something on Twitter about the vita windjammers being a holdup. Also all of the windjammers CE. 

I regret getting that Nex Machina vinyl because it's holding up my order from that week. 

Got the Runner 2 bundle for Vita, for the gold and white cover. Man I hate the standard cover. So I now have two standard cover Runner 2's for Vita to get rid of.

Paypal screen was a killer today, when something sells out it makes me sign back in so when Astebreed sold out I lost out on Darius PS4 also :( 

I bought two Vita blind-boxes. I had hoped to get 3 (and no PS4 blind-boxes), but apparently there was a 2-box limit in the cart despite the product page saying "Limited to FIVE blind boxes per customer". Really, LRG?

Good luck to everyone trying to get something! Went for Shadow Warrior and Jotun myself, both went OoS before I could finish checking out though.

Got Caladrius Blaze. Also for the Blind Boxes it seems like it forces 2 Vita and 3 PS4. Doesn't matter for Vita though...those are all sold out.

I bought two Vita blind-boxes. I had hoped to get 3 (and no PS4 blind-boxes), but apparently there was a 2-box limit in the cart despite the product page saying "Limited to FIVE blind boxes per customer". Really, LRG?
Yeah that was messed up. It adjusted mine to 2 and when I tried to fix it, I lost everything else in my cart. It clearly says LIMIT FIVE on the product screen so that's a big miss on their part IMO.

Tried to pick up Shadow Warrior 2 variant, Oceanhorn Vita and a Vita blind box... the SH2 variant didn't go up for like 2 minutes, after which the Oceanhorn Vita was sold out... so I decided to just go with SH2/Vita blind box... then SH2 sold out while I trying to check out a 2nd time.:whistle2:/

I mentioned before if putting everything up at once was a good idea, especially since the same thing happened last time. It just ends up being annoying for the buyer and a hassle on LRG's side it seems.

Even with 2, they sold out fast enough... can't imagine how fast it would have been if it was 5.

Hopefully Caladrius Blaze is better than Astebreed. I lost Astebreed because Blaze's add to cart screen took about 5-10 seconds longer to show up than Astebreed's.

Yeah. I wanted to get 4 Vita blind boxes to increase my chances of getting Breach and Clear Vita but limit was 2 even though the description clearly said 5. So I figured I go in for a 2nd order to get the 4 vita blind boxes but alas it was sold out.

What's the holdup with Super Gunworld 2? Has anyone received theirs? My order has been sitting waiting for shipment for about a month now. It supposedly because their waiting for the cards, anyone know anything about it?

Completely done with Limited Run. Once again at 10 on the dot, I tried to get the Night Trap CE and had my girlfriend try to get the normal Night Trap. I had paypal logged in, it asked me no questions cuz i had it all setup. I get to the final screen and sold out before the clock hit 10:01am. The same happened for her.

I mean, last time, when Night Trap went on sale, at least it was probably my fault cuz paypal began to ask about my address and stuff so it took longer. But this time i had it in my cart and was on the final payment screen in less than 30 seconds and it sold out. What a joke. So yea I am all set with this site from now on. Must be people with bots buying them up.

Would have been nice if they had put everything available on the front page. Managed to sniff out Jotun and Ray Gigant. Sounds like I made out alright. Both of those have been at the top of my list for a while. Now I just need Skullgirls (still not sure if/when that's releasing? Still says coming soon....), Flinthook and Firewatch and I'll have all the games I want to actually play. Waffling on Mecho Tales cause funds are getting insanely low.

Yeah. I wanted to get 4 Vita blind boxes to increase my chances of getting Breach and Clear Vita but limit was 2 even though the description clearly said 5. So I figured I go in for a 2nd order to get the 4 vita blind boxes but alas it was sold out.
Yep, they stated it on Twitter and on the product page that it was limited to 5 but guess not.

What's the holdup with Super Gunworld 2? Has anyone received theirs? My order has been sitting waiting for shipment for about a month now. It supposedly because their waiting for the cards, anyone know anything about it?
Yeah I'm also waiting for any movement on this order from well over a month ago. I was a little surprised to see it in the Blowout Sale when they haven't even fulfilled their orders from when they first put it on sale on BF.

notgonnago.gif

Well, attempted once more to get Shadow Warrior, which was the only thing out of the small handful I've tried to get from this site that I didn't manage the first time around.  It took forever to become active once 10:00 hit, and despite my constant refreshing of the page, it sold out during checkout.  :(

The really prophetic thing about it, though, is that I set my alarm to wake me at 9:55 so I could get up and to the computer on time, which I did -- I was all logged into everything and ready with plenty of time to spare.  But I had a dream about an hour or so prior that my alarm woke me up, I got on the site, and while I was sitting there waiting for the sale to go active, I didn't notice until 10:06 that the sale had started and the game was already sold out.  I was like, "I can't believe I missed it again!" and then I woke up and saw that it was 8:40.

While reality didn't play out exactly like my dream did, as I kept my eye on the page like a hawk, the end result was the same.  Something was trying to tell me that getting this game was just not meant to be.

bread's done
Back